"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

Madeline, you came into this late. I can fall back on "they started it," if you go back in the thread. My grandpop is 61, and his views are more open-minded than some of the people I run with. When some 41 year old starts in on me with this sober military attitude and says "Son, you will come to understand...." crap I write them off. They were born old.

Those leading the attack on teenage sex practices are pretty much the same Tea Bagger crowd from another thread desperate to find something to hang onto. So, they are ruining this thread. They think they are getting me upset when it is just like brushing off a helicopter parent. Their words go in one ear and out the other. I must admit I am enjoying posting things I have always wanted to say to know-it-all-adults.:eusa_silenced: At the same time that is why I thanked your post, you brought maturity into the thread.

If I was a teen and read this thread, I would have fallen asleep by the third page disgusted with adult behavior while I was looking for honest answers.

"They started it?" Seriously? That's going to be your argument?

You do realize you are an adult and assuming you know it all without ever considering that you might be wrong don't you?

What is your point in posting here? Is it to get back at people you seem to think have offended you or is it to have enlightening discussion?

Cut the crap, I've read your posts.:eusa_boohoo:

That's always your pathetic fallback. You've attempted it with me numerous times by trying to imply that I'm a tea partier and/or racist. I've instructed you on how to back up your claims, so get busy you sacless wonder. Don't fuckin' write checks your ass can't cash.

Quote: Originally Posted by Stainmaster

I can fall back on "they started it,"

Stainmaster, I did not accept this excuse from my kidlet when she was two. Admit that you overshot the mark in your Op to rabble rouse..if you did...or attempt debate on the merits of your indefensible position.

But if all you are going to do is whine that you're being picked on by crabby adults, don't expect to be treated by them as a Man.

This goal should be met by 16?? So when should they start.....12,13,14.....you're a dumb mother fucker.:lol:

Stop inferring another member is a pederast. :evil:

you are an ugly person inside as well as out.

People who voice illegal desires are going to face the piper, dumbass.

Stainlick proposed sending children to sex therapists. See what you can do with that.

I've skipped most of this thread but can't help throwing my own 0.02$ worth in on the opening post:

I would, personally, prefer my daughter not have had sex of any variety by the time she is 16. I do want her to be well informed about how her body works, the basic mechanics of sex and that STD's can be contracted with any sexual contact not just penile/vaginal intercourse. I'm hoping she will wait until she feels she is mature enough and that she'll also wait until she actually loves someone not just have sex because she feels pressured to by some boy or because everyone else says they are.

But that's just what I want for my own daughter.

I've skipped most of this thread but can't help throwing my own 0.02$ worth in on the opening post:

I would, personally, prefer my daughter not have had sex of any variety by the time she is 16. I do want her to be well informed about how her body works, the basic mechanics of sex and that STD's can be contracted with any sexual contact not just penile/vaginal intercourse. I'm hoping she will wait until she feels she is mature enough and that she'll also wait until she actually loves someone not just have sex because she feels pressured to by some boy or because everyone else says they are.

But that's just what I want for my own daughter.

caela, that is what I wanted for my daughter too. And if my son had lived, I'd have ALSO wanted it for him. Not only is sex an adult activity, with adult responsibilities and risks, but the period after sexual maturity and before losing one's virginity needs to be somewhat protracted. It's the tenderness of a first kiss I wanted my daughter to remember...not the fumbling or terror of her first time.

This goal should be met by 16?? So when should they start.....12,13,14.....you're a dumb mother fucker.:lol:

She has stepped way over the line on this pederast stuff. The Administrators will, I am sure get involved eventually. Give Sherry more rope. My stand on this issue of pedaphiles was clearly stated in post #178.

Last edited:
"They started it?" Seriously? That's going to be your argument?

You do realize you are an adult and assuming you know it all without ever considering that you might be wrong don't you?

What is your point in posting here? Is it to get back at people you seem to think have offended you or is it to have enlightening discussion?

Cut the crap, I've read your posts.:eusa_boohoo:

That's always your pathetic fallback. You've attempted it with me numerous times by trying to imply that I'm a tea partier and/or racist. I've instructed you on how to back up your claims, so get busy you sacless wonder. Don't fuckin' write checks your ass can't cash.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Stainlick proposed sending children to sex therapists. See what you can do with that.

This thread is getting completely out of hand, I think the Moderators should close it. Discussion of pedaphiles is and EXTREMELY serious matter. This is not something to joke about, or throw around lightly. Sherry does not like me because I have held a mirror to her face in another thread, and she just wants to hurt me. Fine, to some extent that is part of what a message board experience is all about.

The entire point of this thread is to discuss ways to help young people overcome hang-ups in their teen years, so they won't have to struggle through problems when they become adults. Yes, the original post was designed to be provocative, to bring people into the thread. But, now it is going too far. When an accusation of being a pedaphile is thrown around, someone could REALLY get hurt in real life. Extremists like Ollie and Sherry need to get a grip.

Last edited:

She has stepped way over the line on this pederast stuff. The Administrators will, I am sure get involved eventually. Give Sherry more rope. My stand on this issue of pedaphiles was clearly stated in post #178.

This thread is getting completely out of hand, I think the Moderators should close it. Discussion of pedaphiles is and EXTREMELY serious matter. This is not something to joke about, or throw around lightly. Sherry does not like me because I have held a mirror to her face in another thread, and she just wants to hurt me. Fine, to some extent that is part of what a message board experience is all about.

The entire point of this thread is to discuss ways to help young people overcome hang-ups in their teen years, so they won't have to struggle through problems when they become adults. Yes, the original post was designed to be provocative, to bring people into the thread. But, now it is going too far. When an accusation of being a pedaphile is thrown around, someone could REALLY get hurt in real life.

Damn creepy freak, you're fuckin' cooked.:lol: I never called you a pedophile. You opened yourself up to all the people on this thread telling you what they think of your philosophy on educating young children about sex. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck off the message board.:lol:

Now what the fuck are you talking about regarding some other thread?? And provide links, you fucking lying sack of shit.:D

Oh, and give your pal my best.;)

Last edited:

The entire point of this thread is to discuss ways to help young people overcome hang-ups in their teen years, so they won't have to struggle through problems when they become adults. Yes, the original post was designed to be provocative, to bring people into the thread. But, now it is going too far. When an accusation of being a pedaphile is thrown around, someone could REALLY get hurt in real life.

Damn creepy freak, you're fuckin' cooked.:lol: I never called you a pedophile. You opened yourself up to all the people on this thread telling you what they think of your philosophy on educating young children about sex. If you can't take the heat, get the fuck off the message board.:lol:

Now what the fuck are you talking about regarding some other thread?? And provide links, you fucking lying sack of shit.:D

Oh, and give your pal my best.;)

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back