LGBTQ+ Rights are Not Human Rights

Cool, lets assume this person hated straight people. What does that have to do with LGBTQ rights?
the point is there are no such thing as LGBTQIA whatever rights. Any more than there are white people with blue eyes rights or any other group identity rights. Everyone has the same rights.

the point is there are no such thing as LGBTQIA whatever rights. Any more than there are white people with blue eyes rights or any other group identity rights. Everyone has the same rights.
Are they asking for any special rights? I have asked that several times and no one has answered.

Are LGBTQIA +-/WOUROERWE people humans? Are black people humans? Are white people humans? Ok, so breaking these people into little groups and saying this group rights or that group rights is stupid and counterproductive. You're not convincing anyone who thinks (insert group identity here) shouldn't be afforded the same rights as everyone else under the law that they should by doing so. In fact you're likely doing the opposite. People are going to think you are granting them "extra rights" under the law (and in some cases we may be doing just that) which doesnt help the cause of actual equal rights.
Another motherload of inane codswallop. You people invoke that “special rights” clap trap all the time. It’s a dog whistle talking point that says that you don’t certain people to have equal right but you’re too much of a coward to say it. Only a moron would think that be recognizing people as part of a unique group means that they are getting special rights, whatever the hell that might be.

Blatherskite! It there was discrimination against white people with blue eyes there damned sure would be white people with blue eyes rightsWhen the bigots stop attacking LGBT people, then we wont have to talk LGBT rights . See the difference?

Human rights are rights that we all share. Personally, I find the concept of "human rights" to be rather dubious, as the topic only seems to come up in the context of politics. Moreover, what is the source of "Human Rights"? It has to be natural law. However, I prefer my law written down, clear, and posted for long enough that everyone has notice of it, not malleable and subject to political hijinks. But, I digress. Back to human rights and the homo nonsense.

We have the human right to not be killed, to have equality, and to not be discriminated against. That is about the extent of it. Do we have a human right to a democratic government? Now THAT depends on who you ask, and what THEIR understanding is of "democracy". Do we have a human right to healthcare? Ummmmmmm.... I do not believe that has really been established. You have to make an inferential step or two to get there on healthcare. But, assuming we all acknowledge a human right to healthcare, and it is adjudicated and legitimated as an authentic human right, does that human right include a right to have your dick ripped off and remade as your vagina? That is pretty fucked up if you ask me. And what, exactly is the healthcare here you are claiming as a human right? Is your healthcare human right the part where you have your dick cut off, or is it a healthcare human right to have your dick converted to a cooter and installed into your male body?

I think we can all agree that such "healthcare" is not something that is common. It is only done in an extremely small number of human beings, in the single digits percentage wise. Therefore, having a human rights healthcare right to having your dick cut off and re-tooled into a vagina does not really work. The analysis then turns to whether this is "healthcare". Maybe the left can slide it into this slot and pump it for a while!

In reality, this fails to. It is an elective act that is not necessary. The "healthcare" aspect of it related to a ridiculous psychological theory called "dysmorphia". I will concede that this is a real thing. However, how it is addressed IS open for debate. First off, the number of real diagnoses is questionable. Moreover, even if someone is diagnosed with dysmorphia and it is a legitimate case, there is no way whatsoever that a medical doctor can maintain any semblance of healer by recommending/performing a medical procedure to mutilate the genitals these people were born with. Finally, dysmorphia is a YOU (the guy who likes to wear panties) problem. Keep it that way! You are imposing upon ME by pretending to be a 6'6'" chick with an Adam's apple and a cock and demanding that I call you "Lucy" instead of Larry. What's more, the left now seeks to punish me and curtail my free speech if I do not participate in this little fantasy world. Thus, your deviant sexual hang-up is now suddenly MY problem too. I resent that. I do not want to know about trannies. I already know way too much about sex changes, and I did not even seek out such knowledge. It was foisted upon my and everyone else. Maybe it should be a violation of MY HUMAN RIGHTS to subjected to sick shit like this.

However, I am not a whining pussy that seeks to bolster my position by pretending to be a victim. That is what Democrats do. Rather, I say what I do in the preceding paragraph to make the point that there are many people in the world, perhaps a majority, that are not down with this weird shit. It pissed us off to see such deviant shit normalized and then taught to our kids. I mean, I have no ill will toward a tranny. I just want their to be a public compact that states that these people need to sign a document admitting to being the exception to the rule; a weird fucker. Therefore, they cannot go around acting like what they are is normal. Will this shame them? Who fucking cares!! It was their choice to do this. Adults have to learn to deal with consequences.

Who cares about their feelings? They can hang out with fellow cut fem-dudes. That is who they are going to be with anyway because no sane and self-respecting man or woman is going to dive off into the dark pit of weirdness that is tranny world.

Dysmorphia treatment is not "healthcare". It is a psychological condition. When a dude goes to a shrink's office and tells the shrink he is having rape fantasies, the shrink does not say to said patient, "OK, go for it!!! You are a rapist, you go raping!!" No. You diagnose the problem and develop a treatment plan. The psychological treatment plan never includes life-altering surgery.

We need, in my opinion, to get back to adult world. We can have empathy and charity for these freakazoids. Obviously, they are f-ed up. But to legitimate their twisted desires and try to create a false world where the abnormal (by definition) is normal... They are doing great harm to our nation and the world. It is Bizzarro World stuff.

I am dubious of the whole "human rights" thing, to be sure. Then, when the leftist dick cultists jump in and try to make their sick little sexual mutilation rituals normal under the guise of a "human right" to "healthcare", we need to draw a line and say "NO". Legitimate healthcare can never involve cutting off a healthy penis, turning it inside out and making a fake vagina out of it, then calling the resulting freak-patient a woman. This is a matter of morality and ethics. We, the people, control this, not "The Science".
Human rights belong to all human beings. Couldn’t be simpler.
The only way to muddy it up is to suggest a person is not human and therefore can be subject to abuse. :rolleyes:

Human rights are rights that we all share. Personally, I find the concept of "human rights" to be rather dubious, as the topic only seems to come up in the context of politics. Moreover, what is the source of "Human Rights"? It has to be natural law. However, I prefer my law written down, clear, and posted for long enough that everyone has notice of it, not malleable and subject to political hijinks. But, I digress. Back to human rights and the homo nonsense.

We have the human right to not be killed, to have equality, and to not be discriminated against. That is about the extent of it. Do we have a human right to a democratic government? Now THAT depends on who you ask, and what THEIR understanding is of "democracy". Do we have a human right to healthcare? Ummmmmmm.... I do not believe that has really been established. You have to make an inferential step or two to get there on healthcare. But, assuming we all acknowledge a human right to healthcare, and it is adjudicated and legitimated as an authentic human right, does that human right include a right to have your dick ripped off and remade as your vagina? That is pretty fucked up if you ask me. And what, exactly is the healthcare here you are claiming as a human right? Is your healthcare human right the part where you have your dick cut off, or is it a healthcare human right to have your dick converted to a cooter and installed into your male body?

I think we can all agree that such "healthcare" is not something that is common. It is only done in an extremely small number of human beings, in the single digits percentage wise. Therefore, having a human rights healthcare right to having your dick cut off and re-tooled into a vagina does not really work. The analysis then turns to whether this is "healthcare". Maybe the left can slide it into this slot and pump it for a while!

In reality, this fails to. It is an elective act that is not necessary. The "healthcare" aspect of it related to a ridiculous psychological theory called "dysmorphia". I will concede that this is a real thing. However, how it is addressed IS open for debate. First off, the number of real diagnoses is questionable. Moreover, even if someone is diagnosed with dysmorphia and it is a legitimate case, there is no way whatsoever that a medical doctor can maintain any semblance of healer by recommending/performing a medical procedure to mutilate the genitals these people were born with. Finally, dysmorphia is a YOU (the guy who likes to wear panties) problem. Keep it that way! You are imposing upon ME by pretending to be a 6'6'" chick with an Adam's apple and a cock and demanding that I call you "Lucy" instead of Larry. What's more, the left now seeks to punish me and curtail my free speech if I do not participate in this little fantasy world. Thus, your deviant sexual hang-up is now suddenly MY problem too. I resent that. I do not want to know about trannies. I already know way too much about sex changes, and I did not even seek out such knowledge. It was foisted upon my and everyone else. Maybe it should be a violation of MY HUMAN RIGHTS to subjected to sick shit like this.

However, I am not a whining pussy that seeks to bolster my position by pretending to be a victim. That is what Democrats do. Rather, I say what I do in the preceding paragraph to make the point that there are many people in the world, perhaps a majority, that are not down with this weird shit. It pissed us off to see such deviant shit normalized and then taught to our kids. I mean, I have no ill will toward a tranny. I just want their to be a public compact that states that these people need to sign a document admitting to being the exception to the rule; a weird fucker. Therefore, they cannot go around acting like what they are is normal. Will this shame them? Who fucking cares!! It was their choice to do this. Adults have to learn to deal with consequences.

Who cares about their feelings? They can hang out with fellow cut fem-dudes. That is who they are going to be with anyway because no sane and self-respecting man or woman is going to dive off into the dark pit of weirdness that is tranny world.

Dysmorphia treatment is not "healthcare". It is a psychological condition. When a dude goes to a shrink's office and tells the shrink he is having rape fantasies, the shrink does not say to said patient, "OK, go for it!!! You are a rapist, you go raping!!" No. You diagnose the problem and develop a treatment plan. The psychological treatment plan never includes life-altering surgery.

We need, in my opinion, to get back to adult world. We can have empathy and charity for these freakazoids. Obviously, they are f-ed up. But to legitimate their twisted desires and try to create a false world where the abnormal (by definition) is normal... They are doing great harm to our nation and the world. It is Bizzarro World stuff.

I am dubious of the whole "human rights" thing, to be sure. Then, when the leftist dick cultists jump in and try to make their sick little sexual mutilation rituals normal under the guise of a "human right" to "healthcare", we need to draw a line and say "NO". Legitimate healthcare can never involve cutting off a healthy penis, turning it inside out and making a fake vagina out of it, then calling the resulting freak-patient a woman. This is a matter of morality and ethics. We, the people, control this, not "The Science".

Aren't they human? Trans people have been around since ancient history.. since there was written language..

As you said:

"We have the human right to not be killed, to have equality, and to not be discriminated against." That's what LGBTQ+ rights are about.

Nobody has ever said that anyone has a inalienable right to have a sex change operation. That's one whopping strawman.

The the true fact is that according to natural law the only right anyone has is the right to die. (Though the AMA delays that until they've milked you for every cent you have.)

All other rights are a matter of social contract.

Health care as a right is unworkable - it requires the enslavement of all medical workers to achieve. That doesn't mean that responsible government shouldn't provide minimal healthcare coverage to every one.

And...

People with penises should use the Men's room and ones with vagina's should use the ladies room. People that have both or neither can have their choice.

And no, people who were born men and have a sex change operation should not compete in women's sports. Sports are usually dependent on upper body strength which doesn't change with sex change operations.

As you said:

"We have the human right to not be killed, to have equality, and to not be discriminated against." That's what LGBTQ+ rights are about.

Nobody has ever said that anyone has a inalienable right to have a sex change operation. That's one whopping strawman.

The the true fact is that according to natural law the only right anyone has is the right to die. (Though the AMA delays that until they've milked you for every cent you have.)

All other rights are a matter of social contract.

Health care as a right is unworkable - it requires the enslavement of all medical workers to achieve. That doesn't mean that responsible government shouldn't provide minimal healthcare coverage to every one.

And...

People with penises should use the Men's room and ones with vagina's should use the ladies room. People that have both or neither can have their choice.

And no, people who were born men and have a sex change operation should not compete in women's sports. Sports are usually dependent on upper body strength which doesn't change with sex change operations.
Weak sauce. 🤪<===8

Human rights belong to all human beings. Couldn’t be simpler.
The only way to muddy it up is to suggest a person is not human and therefore can be subject to abuse. :rolleyes:
You are so fucking off base. Nothing you said is even in the slightest applicable to my post or the article linked. Maybe trying educating yourself first by reading the article before you open your stupid, fat pussy mouth.

Per usual, you leftist clowns fucked up and let your emotions and programmed responses to dictate your responses. You posted responses that covered any conceivable thing OTHER that what the linked article, and my comment, involved. Since none of you degenerate losers read the article, please allow me to summarize it for you. Maybe my summary will not be "tL;dR..dEpRP!" (God, I hate you Dem idiots).

The article was about some trannies or lesbians or trans chicks or whatever sort of weird, sick science experiment gone awry, wanting to get infertility treatment so that the deviant relationship could have a kid (and fuck up his or her life). Non-deviants were allowed to do this. But freakazoids like in the article had to pay a fee. They had a hissy fit and started crying that this amounts to a "tranny tax". To try and make their stupid argument, they started crying further that this is healthcare, healthcare is a human right, therefore goofball gender bullshit is a human right.

Nobody is saying that these shit heads do not have a "human right" not to be killed or tortured. The point is that human rights, to be such, need to be universal. Maybe those fucks have a point about discrimination. Fine. Bring an action as such. But tranny sex care that only is applicable to trannies, is not something we all share a need for. It is an elective procedure/procedures to appease the morons. Assistance for these ding-dongs to be able to have a kid?!? If human rights are invoked at all, then we have got to consider the human rights of the poor kid that these shits end up with. Why? Because the parents are strangers to reality and they sexually mutilate themselves to further the fantasy. No tranny should EVER have custody of a child except in very rare cases.

Also, as I mentioned TWICE in the OP, I find the very existence of "human rights" to be quite dubious. Each time I hear that term I immediately envision anti-western brown people screaming about how America is evil based upon a paradigm that relies upon the false assumption that economics is a zero sum system (i.e., the west is rich because they stole the wealth of the peasant countries). The only basis for "human rights" is natural law. What the United Nations produces in its proclamations and GA resolutions and other shit is not law and does not have the force of law. "Human rights" is just some amorphous blob floating around out there in the heads of some people to use when they see something they do not like or want to attack a particular situation. It is not real law. And if it is not real law that can be defined and enforced, then what it is? It is nothing, absolutely nothing.

You morons on the left need to do a better job of reading, reading comprehension, staying focused, and being logical. I have seen retarded spider monkeys with brain injuries that have greater intellectual prowess than you stupid fucks. I am REALLY pessimistic about humanity right now because of your stupid, joyless cretins.

Forum List

Back