"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

Stainmaster

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Southern California
I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem?

Last edited:
I think we do have a problem. A couple hundred years ago people died at age 30, and marriage happened in the early teens. As the planet's culture has changed, sex education has not moved much. Teaching kids about sex is not enough, professional sex therapists should be used, if needed, to make sure teens know how everything works. A variety of programs could be offered from school, to church, to parents.

If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes. Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.

teen-sex-376.jpg

So.. what are you saying.. suicide revolves around sex...?

It would be easier just to have everyone begin dieing at age 30.

See ? riots DO solve a lot of problems. :lol:

Oh no!!

What does it mean if you've never had "gay" sex????

We're doomed!!

Follow the Republican health care plan and they will.

Follow the Republican health care plan and they will.

:wtf:

"If a kid has not had straight & gay sex by the time they are 16 we have a problem? "

Using the term "kid" isn't helping your cause there stainmatters.

Fail.

teen-sex-376.jpg

I graduated high school in the early 1970's. My Junior and Senior years, I was close friends with a gay student, a male. I was the ONLY friend he had. People shunned him, and I am sure he endured much worse when I wasn't there. He wrote gorgeous poetry -- about suicide. I truely think if he had not had the acceptance of at least one human/peer, he would have died.

We never spoke about his sexuality. In those days, I did not have the language or social grace to do so, to let him know that he was not only okay by me, but 100% normal and healthy.

We NEED gay teachers. Gay kidlets need to see that there are gay adults they can trust, who are safe to be around and who have happy and successful lives "despite" their sexuality.

I do not know whether I agree with Stainmaster's proposal. I took a class in college on Human Sexuality, but it dealt with the social implications of sex, not techniques. I don't really think we need to teach kidlets how to have anal sex, etc.

But while we stick our heads in the sand, or up our asses, kidlets in middle school are contracting deadly cancers of the throat, mouth or lips from HPV due to oral sex. Teen pregnancy rates are soaring. HIV infection rates are up.

We indulge the anti-sexual hysteria mobs at the expense of our kidlets and our society. It is cowardly for any group of humans to sacrifice its children in any dispute...especially one on how "valuable" sexual ignorance is to a few.

Last edited:
If we can clear up sexual hang-ups before one becomes a young adult it might have a significant impact on happiness and curtailing sex crimes.
It would also increase the teenage pregnancy rate, and the prevalence of sexually transmitted infections.

Remember about 17% of teens try suicide.
After having meaningless sex or getting [someone] pregnant?

I suspect Stainmaster is fairly young and doesn't have children.... and the stain has more to do with the bedding..

Last edited:

teen-sex-376.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qew2vyyjHsI]YouTube - Southpark Cartman joins nambla (funny)[/ame]

:cuckoo: I can't think of anything else to say shock :confused:

teen-sex-376.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qew2vyyjHsI]YouTube - Southpark Cartman joins nambla (funny)[/ame]

:cuckoo: I can't think of anything else to say shock :confused:
That's becuzz yer a gutless Murkin.
American idol is on. Go watch.

Forum List

Back