If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing the Talk Radio Right knows to do on this topic is complain and make veiled threats about an imaginary Civil War.

Over and over and over and over. A zillion threads on this, all saying the same things.

The issue has reached a fever pitch Mac...it’s not going away, Brownies are officially on the second class citizen list where they’ve belonged all along. You didn’t think they should get away with breaking and entering and illegal homesteading forever did you?
Your partial, temporary wall won't get you what you want.

But if it makes you happy, have fun with it.

Don’t get your hopes up buddy...I’m not sure there’s any historical data to prove that $20B functional structures are ever demo’d on the basis of the FEELZ
It takes even less than that.

About 1/4 of all Americans under 20 are of Hispanic descent already. But I do encourage the right wing to continue their alienation policy
You could just point us to the data that proves we become better as we become browner...I suspect there is no such data?

About 1/4 of all Americans under 20 are of Hispanic descent already. But I do encourage the right wing to continue their alienation policy
You could just point us to the data that proves we become better as we become browner...I suspect there is no such data?
Considering your current state of complete shittyness, getting better and evolving is the only option for you.

Considering your current state of complete shittyness, getting better and evolving is the only option for you.
So you’re saying you have no such data?
Why would you want America to fall down the shitter with ALL the other brown communities, cities, states and nations?

Why would you want America to fall down the shitter with ALL the other brown communities, cities, states and nations?

I think America is great. Greater since Biden was elected.

I think America is great. Greater since Biden was elected.
Haha...based on your personal FEELZ or do you have a metric you’re watching?

What kind of data are you looking for?
I’ll look at anything you can possibly find. Show us all those predominantly dark communities in America that are clean, safe, united and prosperous….you won’t simply because you can’t.
Just admit it…you want a darker shittier America…..because because because FEELINGS…..there’s simple no other reason one would prefer to live in a shittier nation.
FBF6605C-76DD-439D-B801-76B512F11791.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll look at anything you can possibly find. Show us all those predominantly dark communities in America that are clean, safe, united and prosperous….you won’t simply because you can’t.
Just admit it…you want a darker shittier America…..because because because FEELINGS…..there’s simple no other reason one would prefer to live in a shittier nation.
View attachment 745925
You don’t need stats to show right vs wrong… In fact wrong often dominates “stats” throughout history. The shit you spew is the same shit Hitler spewed to rally and justify the Holocaust. Something is seriously wrong with you

You don’t need stats to show right vs wrong… In fact wrong often dominates “stats” throughout history. The shit you spew is the same shit Hitler spewed to rally and justify the Holocaust. Something is seriously wrong with you
Wrong is when politicians leave a border open to the thirdworld and refuse to protect the interests of the American people…wrong is inorganic demography change against the will of the people.
We are are nation of “stats”….everything we do and every decision we make is tied to stats. We like stats…and we don’t dumb ourselves down for feelings…even the ones that hurt globalist feelings.

Wrong is when politicians leave a border open to the thirdworld and refuse to protect the interests of the American people…wrong is inorganic demography change against the will of the people.
We are are nation of “stats”….everything we do and every decision we make is tied to stats. We like stats…and we don’t dumb ourselves down for feelings…even the ones that hurt globalist feelings.
It’s not wrong to leave a border open. That’s a policy decision not a moral one. The immoral part is when you restrict some and not others. That’s the part that needs to be addressed.

Don’t say we like I’m included in your ignorant philosophies. I promote a country of heart and feeling and empathy and inclusivity and opportunity and freedom and liberty.

You can make your stat calls as long as you think they play in your favor but I have no doubt you’ll ignore and abandon you stat love affair when you’re present with numbers that prove you wrong

Nope nothing wrong with that. You’re getting all hitlerish again
Cool…you can’t scare me into your bullshit…I have a ballsack.
NO sovereign nation with a robust welfare system should EVER embrace a flood of low grade humans from the thirdworld…NONE

Cool…you can’t scare me into your bullshit…I have a ballsack.
NO sovereign nation with a robust welfare system should EVER embrace a flood of low grade humans from the thirdworld…NONE
I’m not trying to scare you. You obviously don’t care if you’re compared with Hitler because you take pride in those set of beliefs. I’m not trying to scare you, just calling it as it is.

You’re free to express your opinions about immigration as immoral and ignorant as they may be

I’m not trying to scare you. You obviously don’t care if you’re compared with Hitler because you take pride in those set of beliefs. I’m not trying to scare you, just calling it as it is.

You’re free to express your opinions about immigration as immoral and ignorant as they may be
What if all nations ran on feelings as you do? What would happen to Japan or Singapore or the Netherlands if millions of thirdworld Mexicans were dropped there tomorrow? Come on man….use your brain once.

True...I’m pointing out that a Browner, Gayer nation is a worse nation...I wonder if you have the nutsack to discuss that?
Most Americans probably respectfully disagree that a gayer nation would be a negative development.

As far as the two other groups are concerned, I think that we all know in our hearts what the answer is.

Most Americans probably respectfully disagree that a gayer nation would be a negative development.

As far as the two other groups are concerned, I think that we all know in our hearts what the answer is.
5C4E6B64-58B1-438F-8121-E69C554C245F.jpeg

What if all nations ran on feelings as you do? What would happen to Japan or Singapore or the Netherlands if millions of thirdworld Mexicans were dropped there tomorrow? Come on man….use your brain once.
You kidding. If all nations ran on feelings like me?!?! The world would be such a marvelous and compassionate place… imagine all the people living life in peace!

You kidding. If all nations ran on feelings like me?!?! The world would be such a marvelous and compassionate place
Haha…therein lies the problem…you self-manipulated, blind, emotional globalists think compassion has led to something good for core Americans….compassion has done nothing but fuck over Americans as dirty, diverse, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent shitholes have grown all over America.
imagine all the people living life in peace!
Hahaha….NOBODY lives in peace in any of the dirty, diverse, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent blue shitholes in America. WAKE THE FUCK UP FOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back