If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

Three out of four male prisoners are nonwhite. (see below)
prison-population-fig-2.png

• African American men remain overrepresented in the prison population.
    At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.
http://www.ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

I suppose I always thought it was the responsibility of Father Government to kinda keep our nation on a positive trajectory by paving a pathway for America via governance and legislation. What went so terribly wrong?

At the end of 2016, 29% of the male prisoners in state prisons were African American, while only 6% of the state’s male residents are African American. The incarceration rate for African American men is 4,180 per 100,000. White men are imprisoned at a rate of 420 per 100,000, and imprisonment rates for Latino men and men of other races are 1,028 and 335, respectively.

Incarceration Rate of LGB People Three Times the General Population - Williams Institute
incar.2-675x675.jpg

And yet, it's still not illegal to be brown nor gay in America. I know that really chaps your hide, but it is reality.

Democrats don't care what the people do. Democrsts want to replicate the governments of Latin America. They have the power and the people kill one another.

incar.2-675x675.jpg
You didn't read your own link, did you, dipshit.

“We need to understand more about the pathways that lead to greater incarceration of LGB people and whether biases ingrained in the criminal justice system lead to sexual minorities being treated differently than heterosexuals.”

incar.2-675x675.jpg

And yet, it's still not illegal to be brown nor gay in America. I know that really chaps your hide, but it is reality.

True...I’m pointing out that a Browner, Gayer nation is a worse nation...I wonder if you have the nutsack to discuss that?

Dimocrats NEED people to NEED them.
They know the arrivals coming from the south come here with their palms out, which fits perfectly with their phiolosophy.

Needy = good

Self-sufficient = bad

incar.2-675x675.jpg
You didn't read your own link, did you, dipshit.

“We need to understand more about the pathways that lead to greater incarceration of LGB people and whether biases ingrained in the criminal justice system lead to sexual minorities being treated differently than heterosexuals.”

Oh no, I saw that. The editorial was written by excuse making LefTards. They hate accountability, like you, they always side with filth. Blacks are set up by the system as well...right?

incar.2-675x675.jpg

True...I’m pointing out that a Browner, Gayer nation is a worse nation...I wonder if you have the nutsack to discuss that?

It would seem that issue is all you ever want to discuss. This is just a rehash of that argument. Did you have any new information you wanted to add?

incar.2-675x675.jpg

It would seem that issue is all you ever want to discuss. This is just a rehash of that argument. Did you have any new information you wanted to add?

Haha...weird, you never have a problem with the nonstop “Hate Trump” mantra.
Look, debate the desires of the Democratic Party....right now the data proves they are perpetuating and encouraging a more dangerous, less productive, more government dependent nation.
Why are you cool with that? That’s plain fucking weird.

Unfortunately, it is not illegal to be brown or gay -- until Republicans stand up with courage and conviction and put a stop to this -- brown and gay people may remain legal for decades, thus destroying our country..

It's about time we restore America back to a time before there were gay and brown people before it is too late.

You read posts like these and wonder how these trump lovers still clutch their pearls in shock by any thought of them being racist

Haha...weird, you never have a problem with the nonstop “Hate Trump” mantra.

Lol nope.

Look, debate the desires of the Democratic Party....right now the data proves they are perpetuating and encouraging a more dangerous, less productive, more government dependent nation.
Why are you cool with that? That’s plain fucking weird.

This might break your partisan brain, but though I may detest the Orange Virus and Cult45, I'm not pissing my pants in gleeful anticipation for Democrats taking over the house and governor positions. The midterms went pretty much exactly as I thought they would. It was an indictment on the Virus' agenda and it was rejected by voters. I can only hope Dems are able to tone down the over-the-top PC identity politics they started and the Republicans inflated 10-fold that is trashing our public decorum at the moment.

incar.2-675x675.jpg
In what way do you think Dems are trying to make our country a “gayer browner nation”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back