If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did. I compared America with its freedom and diversity with other countries. Can you name one that’s better?
Freedom and diversity are two separate things. A great country must be free. Diversity is not required.

I never said it was required
But you’re saying America is a great country because of its diversity. I am saying it is a great country because of its freedom (rapidly eroding these days). Diversity is irrelevant, and in fact can be an OBSTACLE to being a great nation if its leaders are selected to meet diversity goals rather than on competence.

But you’re saying America is a great country because of its diversity. I am saying it is a great country because of its freedom (rapidly eroding these days). Diversity is irrelevant, and in fact can be an OBSTACLE to being a great nation if its leaders are selected to meet diversity goals rather than on competence.
Diversity has been part of America since its inception and has been increasing since its inception along with the statistics BrokerLoser cited as making us great…. Economics and Military strength. Yes freedom is part of that. But so is diversity. Plays a huge part in developing our culture and society

Diversity has been part of America since its inception and has been increasing since its inception along with the statistics BrokerLoser cited as making us great…. Economics and Military strength. Yes freedom is part of that. But so is diversity. Plays a huge part in developing our culture and society
Diversity for diversity’s sake is not a positive, and can be a negative.

Ok, what does that have to do with this conversation? Do you think I made that argument?
Yes, you did. You said that diversity makes for a great country. The truth is that prioritizing diversity over competence is unfair to the most competent, and lowers the caliber of the country.

For example, the top military general said attracting a diverse applicant pool was his goal. In order for the country to be as strong as possible, the goal should be to hire the most competent…..regardless of race.

If Biden had prioritized competency over diversity, he would not have picked Kamala - the most incompetent, stupid, unqualified VP we’ve ever had - and we would not be in the untenable situation we are now: a cognitively damaged president with a VP even more Incapable of the presidency than he is.

Yes, you did. You said that diversity makes for a great country. The truth is that prioritizing diversity over competence is unfair to the most competent, and lowers the caliber of the country
Again you are arguing against a ghosts and not things that I have said. I never said anything about prioritizing diversity over competence. Why did you bring that up??

Diversity in our country was a result of freedom. As freedom and liberty grew so did our countries diversity and along with that, our economic and military strength. Do you deny any of this?

Again you are arguing against a ghosts and not things that I have said. I never said anything about prioritizing diversity over competence. Why did you bring that up??

Diversity in our country was a result of freedom. As freedom and liberty grew so did our countries diversity and along with that, our economic and military strength. Do you deny any of this?
Hahaha…here comes the extreme ambiguity…. Lisa558 that’s what these weirdos do; they try to stay in the gray area to push their feelings…that’s why Unkotare has to hack all context before replying…he has to keep it all gray.
Slade3200 has obviously been castrated, he can’t dare say the truth, he can’t say…. “immigrants / diversity from white nations made America great while immigrants / diversity from dark nations have destroyed it” he has to group all immigration and diversity into one giant group….because FEELINGS. It’s what all scared pussies do.

Last edited:
Hahaha…here comes the extreme ambiguity…. Lisa558 that’s what these weirdos do; they try to stay in the gray area to push their feelings…that’s why Unkotare has to hack all context before replying…he has to keep it all gray.
Slade3200 has obviously been castrated, he can’t dare say the truth, he can’t say…. “immigrants / diversity from white nations made America great while immigrants / diversity from dark nations have destroyed it” he has to group all immigration and diversity into one giant group….because FEELINGS. It’s what all scared pussies do.
Don’t be angry that your point got squashed. You can’t seem to understand that your perception of truth is not absolute truth. You see things from a very distorted lens and push an agenda without a genuine objective look for truth. Lisa was doing something similar. You may have noticed her injecting arguments against things that I never said. Another tactic to skirt around having a straight forward discussion

Don’t be angry that your point got squashed. You can’t seem to understand that your perception of truth is not absolute truth. You see things from a very distorted lens and push an agenda without a genuine objective look for truth. Lisa was doing something similar. You may have noticed her injecting arguments against things that I never said. Another tactic to skirt around having a straight forward discussion
A “straight forward discussion” can never be had with you FEELZ people…you hate data, truth and facts as it almost always conflicts with your feelings.

Unkotare

A “straight forward discussion” can never be had with you FEELZ people…you hate data, truth and facts as it almost always conflicts with your feelings.

Unkotare
Blah blah, diversion. Nothing FEELZ about the argument I made here. You just can’t handle that your narrative got blown up

Hahaha…only one of those is destroying America….and everybody sane knows it.
Sorry but you don’t get to define who is and isn’t sane. And we just showed that as this entity that you claim is destroying America grew throughout history also did Americas economic and military strength. Ooops. Stats and logic don’t follow your idiotic theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back