The State of the Black Union

What is the State of Black America?

• Total voters
Yes, the IMF, an evil conspiracy that made Botswana the most successful African country.

I guess you won't use them as an example of African success anymore, huh?

When confronted with something that makes you uncomfortable the easiest way out of it is to declare it a conspiracy and nervously laugh. Your response is an epic failure.

You started your black nationalist business in Africa yet? How's that working out?

Why should he start it in Africa, when he can start it here in America and Africa if he wants to? Do you not think that other countries and their citizens already have PLENTY of businesses in Africa?

u​
I am Jewish not gentile. Nation of Islam racists like you are just as much my enemy as the KKK. You are nothing but a black Nazi."Africa" is not a single economic entity. Individuals on the continent have the right to do business with whom they wish, and not to be restricted by your racist standards. Move to Zimbabwe, that black racist state is right up your alley.

If you think I am NOI then you are not a Jew. I already told you Africans have a right to do business with whoever they want to. However, this is not granted to them by white people. Move back to Germany as that white racist attitude is in line with your beliefs.

You use there language. The good news is, like nazis, you racists are old news and irrelevant, the global economy and political scene including Africa, will move ahead despite your paranoid racist ramblings

When confronted with something that makes you uncomfortable the easiest way out of it is to declare it a conspiracy and nervously laugh. Your response is an epic failure.

You started your black nationalist business in Africa yet? How's that working out?

Why should he start it in Africa, when he can start it here in America and Africa if he wants to? Do you not think that other countries and their citizens already have PLENTY of businesses in Africa?

No he couldn't. Thankfully there are laws against the kind of discrimination he supports. He could not do business with blacks only or he would be in violation of federal civil rights laws.

u​
I am Jewish not gentile. Nation of Islam racists like you are just as much my enemy as the KKK. You are nothing but a black Nazi."Africa" is not a single economic entity. Individuals on the continent have the right to do business with whom they wish, and not to be restricted by your racist standards. Move to Zimbabwe, that black racist state is right up your alley.

If you think I am NOI then you are not a Jew. I already told you Africans have a right to do business with whoever they want to. However, this is not granted to them by white people. Move back to Germany as that white racist attitude is in line with your beliefs.

You use there language. The good news is, like nazis, you racists are old news and irrelevant, the global economy and political scene including Africa, will move ahead despite your paranoid racist ramblings

English is a European language. The NOI does not claim English as their language. You use the language of gentiles hence you are a gentile. Its a good thing that Africa is moving along as long as it is not forced by Europeans but of their own volition.

No he couldn't. Thankfully there are laws against the kind of discrimination he supports. He could not do business with blacks only or he would be in violation of federal civil rights laws.

I do business with everyone. You may even be contributing to my bottom line. You are some kind of illiterate freak that cant seem to read. I guess that is what I should expect of a gentile though.

u​

English is a European language. The NOI does not claim English as their language. You use the language of gentiles hence you are a gentile. Its a good thing that Africa is moving along as long as it is not forced by Europeans but of their own volition.
You use their language, meaning, you use their racist rhetoric. Maybe for a small brained racist like yourself, that is too much to comprehend.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything, that's the good news, but go ahead living in your paranoid world that "europeans" are "forcing" "Africa" to engage in the global economy.

I do business with everyone. You may even be contributing to my bottom line. You are some kind of illiterate freak that cant seem to read. I guess that is what I should expect of a gentile though.

You are nothing but a racist troll, and also a delusional freak. A small brained racist like you running a business? Don't make me laugh.

u​

You use their language, meaning, you use their racist rhetoric. Maybe for a small brained racist like yourself, that is too much to comprehend.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything, that's the good news, but go ahead living in your paranoid world that "europeans" are "forcing" "Africa" to engage in the global economy.

I dont use any language except Spanish and English. The NOI does not have an official language so you sound quite illiterate claiming I use it. Maybe for a slow witted person this is hard for you to grasp completely.

You have had problems reading on several occasions. I said as long as they are not being forced by whites it is ok. Africans have always done business world wide so that is not the issue.

I dont use any language except Spanish and English. The NOI does not have an official language so you sound quite illiterate claiming I use it. Maybe for a slow witted person this is hard for you to grasp completely.

You have had problems reading on several occasions. I said as long as they are not being forced by whites it is ok. Africans have always done business world wide so that is not the issue.

You are just becoming repetitive in your stupidity.

Did you tie your NOI bow tie on too tight or something?

Great, whites aren't forcing blacks into commerce. So you should have no issue with economic globalization then.

Great, whites aren't forcing blacks into commerce. So you should have no issue with economic globalization then.

You were just being repetitive in not being able to read and comprehend. I said it multiple times but you somehow had a difficult time of grasping the concept. Must be losing your eyesight as well gentile.

You were just being repetitive in not being able to read and comprehend. I said it multiple times but you somehow had a difficult time of grasping the concept. Must be losing your eyesight as well gentile.

You are the only one repetitive in your stupidity and racism. Get a life, freak.

You are the only one repetitive in your stupidity and racism. Get a life, freak.

Sorry but you are the one being very repetitive. Dont get upset because you cant comprehend English.

Sorry but you are the one being very repetitive. Dont get upset because you cant comprehend English.

You are just projecting, loser.

No projection here. I'm not the one that had to be told multiple times about 1 topic. It was right there in plain view but you still didn't get it. How could you miss that?

No one is missing anything but you you stupid racist freak. Aren't you late to your NOI meeting Br. Farrakhan?

No projection here. I'm not the one that had to be told multiple times about 1 topic. It was right there in plain view but you still didn't get it. How could you miss that?

No one is missing anything but you you stupid racist freak. Aren't you late to your NOI meeting Br. Farrakhan?

You missed the fact I was for global commerce on at least 3 different occasions even though I reminded you several times. You were either highly emotional or you cant read. Which one is it gentile?

Yes, the IMF, an evil conspiracy that made Botswana the most successful African country.

I guess you won't use them as an example of African success anymore, huh?

Well, nooo, Botswana is NOT the most successful African country; Equatorial Guinea fits that billing followed by Seychelles. Your link is rather old. A lot can change in a decade. Besides The IMF and WB are NOT benevolent agencies. Perhaps you should check the source of the report in your link to see if it originates from the IMF or the Word Bank.
Another thing, the GDP per capita does not reflect the individual citizen's standard of living. The GDP is a hypothetical whereas all income produced from the sale of goods and services is equally distributed to every citizen.. The people of Botswana could be mired in poverty but on paper, the IMF makes everything seem rosy!

"Several aid programmes run by the IMF and World Bank have been terminated due to corruption and mismanagement. Because of vast oil revenues, the country is no longer qualified to concessional financing, but the government has been trying to agree with the World Bank and IMF on a "shadow" fiscal management program."

http://epri.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/16-Equatorial-Guinea.pdf

Seems like IMF and World Bank Aid helped build up the economy of Equatorial Guinea as well, however, they are so corrupt at the moment the IMF and World Banks have cancelled their financing to the country, despite objections from the government of Equatorial Guinea.

Any success you see in Africa, the IMF and World Bank had a hand in it. They aren't the evil organization you make them out to be. They are a financial body that aids struggling nations and promotes fiscal discipline to sustain long term economic growth.

AId is something that is given freely without charge. The IMF and World Bank do not give aid, they give loans...usurious loans. The term "aid' is just another tool to create the illusion of benevolence....

I have started a thread on the IMF in the Political Discussions Forum... we can continue this conversation over there.

You missed the fact I was for global commerce on at least 3 different occasions even though I reminded you several times. You were either highly emotional or you cant read. Which one is it gentile?

So it doesn't bother you that Asians, Jews and White Gentiles own business interests in Africa? Some of the largest in fact?

Last edited:
Well, nooo, Botswana is NOT the most successful African country; Equatorial Guinea fits that billing followed by Seychelles. Your link is rather old. A lot can change in a decade. Besides The IMF and WB are NOT benevolent agencies. Perhaps you should check the source of the report in your link to see if it originates from the IMF or the Word Bank.
Another thing, the GDP per capita does not reflect the individual citizen's standard of living. The GDP is a hypothetical whereas all income produced from the sale of goods and services is equally distributed to every citizen.. The people of Botswana could be mired in poverty but on paper, the IMF makes everything seem rosy!

"Several aid programmes run by the IMF and World Bank have been terminated due to corruption and mismanagement. Because of vast oil revenues, the country is no longer qualified to concessional financing, but the government has been trying to agree with the World Bank and IMF on a "shadow" fiscal management program."

http://epri.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/16-Equatorial-Guinea.pdf

Seems like IMF and World Bank Aid helped build up the economy of Equatorial Guinea as well, however, they are so corrupt at the moment the IMF and World Banks have cancelled their financing to the country, despite objections from the government of Equatorial Guinea.

Any success you see in Africa, the IMF and World Bank had a hand in it. They aren't the evil organization you make them out to be. They are a financial body that aids struggling nations and promotes fiscal discipline to sustain long term economic growth.

AId is something that is given freely without charge. The IMF and World Bank do not give aid, they give loans...usurious loans. The term "aid' is just another tool to create the illusion of benevolence....

I have started a thread on the IMF in the Political Discussions Forum... we can continue this conversation over there.

Apparently the loans are so "usurious" that the government of Equatorial Guinea is begging for more. They know how helpful the IMF and World Bank have been to their country.

So it doesn't bother you that Asians, Jews and White Gentiles own business interests in Africa? Some of the largest in fact?

I think you are confused. I don't know how to put this any plainer. Africa needs to be in control of who does business in Africa. A white company or Asian company should not have the biggest businesses in Africa. For instance not one African privately owns a diamond company in Africa. Not a single one. If companies want to do business with Africans then that should be at the discretion of a Black African ran company not some white company that was established and benefited via colonization.

edit: I stand corrected.

Alexkor was established in 2001 even though it is government owned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back