If a Browner, Gayer nation is one far more criminal why would Democrats encourage such a movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha…therein lies the problem…you self-manipulated, blind, emotional globalists think compassion has led to something good for core Americans….compassion has done nothing but fuck over Americans as dirty, diverse, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent shitholes have grown all over America.

Hahaha….NOBODY lives in peace in any of the dirty, diverse, dangerous, divided, taxpayer dependent blue shitholes in America. WAKE THE FUCK UP FOOL
Wrong. Compassion and liberty has lead us to be the great country that we are. Let me ask you… which country do you consider to have the best economic statistics and to be the worlds superpower?

Wrong. Compassion and liberty has lead us to be the great country that we are. Let me ask you… which country do you consider to have the best economic statistics and to be the worlds superpower?
Economically, all white European America led the world by the 1920’s…by the 1940’s all white European America was the worlds military superpower….Diversity in America hasn’t amounted to anything positive for America or for those core white people who built the greatest most powerful nation on the globe….Diversity has done nothing but destroy the quality of life for the core people…this isn’t an opinion at all…it’s just a scary fact for you emotional globalist fools.

Unkotare

Last edited:
Economically, all white European America led the world by the 1920’s…by the 1940’s all white European America was the worlds military superpower….Diversity in America hasn’t amounted to anything positive for America or for those core white people who built the greatest most powerful nation on the globe….Diversity has done nothing but destroy the quality of life for the core people…this isn’t an opinion at all…it’s just a scary fact for you emotional globalist fools.

Unkotare
Ok so you just said that america is the economic and military world superpower..

Now tell me. Would you consider America to be one of the most diverse of the world major countries or not?

Ok so you just said that america is the economic and military world superpower..

Now tell me. Would you consider America to be one of the most diverse of the world major countries or not?
Your feel-good spins don’t work on us sane folks bud…I’m sorry. I just told you that white America was made great by white Americans long before you globalists started pushing diversity on us…All diversity has done is create divide, run up debt, destroy trades and increase crime. Sorry

Unkotare

Your feel-good spins don’t work on us sane folks bud…I’m sorry. I just told you that white America was made great by white Americans long before you globalists started pushing diversity on us…All diversity has done is create divide, run up debt, destroy trades and increase crime. Sorry

Unkotare
It’s not a feel good spin. It’s a straight forward question that you dodged. So try again… is American one of the most divers countries or not?? We both know the answer is yes.

Is America a world superpower bit economically and militarily. The answer is yes.

Theres your stats

Yes, white euros carry the dark people ruining shit

Yes, white euros built the greatest military on the planet in 1940 white America.
Well there ya go. You have white euros in less diverse countries all over the world. But here we are in one of the most diverse countries leading the world in most categories. Diversity wins

Well there ya go. You have white euros in less diverse countries all over the world. But here we are in one of the most diverse countries leading the world in most categories. Diversity wins
Hahaha…the problem is, you can’t draw us a straight line from ‘diversity’ to America’s successes…you just have to go on feelings and self manipulation.

Hahaha…the problem is, you can’t draw us a straight line from ‘diversity’ to America’s successes…you just have to go on feelings and self manipulation.
I just did. I compared America with its freedom and diversity with other countries. Can you name one that’s better?

I just did. I compared America with its freedom and diversity with other countries. Can you name one that’s better?
hahaha…I’ll play along…I think it’s kinda cute that you’d fool yourself and play stupid in the name of feelings.
Real America is still great….BUT diverse blue shitholes are dragging the whole nation down the shitter and everybody logical, rational and sane knows it.

hahaha…I’ll play along…I think it’s kinda cute that you’d fool yourself and play stupid in the name of feelings.
Real America is still great….BUT diverse blue shitholes are dragging the whole nation down the shitter and everybody logical, rational and sane knows it.
Real america is still one of the most diverse counties in the world… and yes. We are doing great

Real america is still one of the most diverse counties in the world… and yes. We are doing great
Hahaha….”great” by what metric?
We’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation……WHY?

Hahaha….”great” by what metric?
We’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $30T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation……WHY?
As the the rest. Despite what ever list you spout out it still remains we are the most diverse AND the strongest country on earth. No escaping that stat. I win

Unkotare
America wasn’t “all white “ in the 20s or 40s, no matter what any in-American wants to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back