The State of the Black Union

What is the State of Black America?

• Total voters
You missed the fact I was for global commerce on at least 3 different occasions even though I reminded you several times. You were either highly emotional or you cant read. Which one is it gentile?

So it doesn't bother you that Asians, Jews and White Gentiles own business interests in Africa? Some of the largest in fact?

I think you are confused. I don't know how to put this any plainer. Africa needs to be in control of who does business in Africa. A white company or Asian company should not have the biggest businesses in Africa. For instance not one African owns a diamond company in Africa. Not a single one. If companies want to do business with Africans then that should be at the discretion of a Black African ran company not some white company that was established and benefited via colonization.

So you are a racist, congratulations. You know Hitler said that as well, companies in the hands of Germans only, no foreigners, no Jews.

We got a precious little black nazi here.

I like how angry you are about Africa having many races owning property, doing business, and just living their lives there. Silly little loser.

Last edited:
=Steinlight]Apparently the loans are so "usurious" that the government of Equatorial Guinea is begging for more. They know how helpful the IMF and World Bank have been to their country.

Are yu referring to this excerpt from your link?:

2.3 Foreign aid and remittances Several aid programmes run by the IMF and World Bank have been terminated due to corruption and mismanagement. Because of vast oil revenues, the country is no longer qualified to concessional financing, but the government has been trying to agree with the World Bank and IMF on a "shadow" fiscal management program.

How is it possible that a country with "vast" oil revenues needs a loan from the IMF? I think they dumped the IMF. The word "revenues" means liquid assets so , if your link is true, there is no need for IMF funding. Some one is lying! BTW I won't be responding to questions concernng the IMF in this thread any longer.... keep posting here about it if you wish... bye

So it doesn't bother you that Asians, Jews and White Gentiles own business interests in Africa? Some of the largest in fact?

I think you are confused. I don't know how to put this any plainer. Africa needs to be in control of who does business in Africa. A white company or Asian company should not have the biggest businesses in Africa. For instance not one African owns a diamond company in Africa. Not a single one. If companies want to do business with Africans then that should be at the discretion of a Black African ran company not some white company that was established and benefited via colonization.

So you are a racist, congratulations. You know Hitler said that as well, companies in the hands of Germans only, no foreigners, no Jews.

I like how angry you are about Africa having many races owning property, doing business, and just living their lives there. Silly little loser.

Evidently you are confused as to what racist means. Do you know what the word means because your use of it betrays your lack of simple vocabulary skills?

Last edited:
=Steinlight]Apparently the loans are so "usurious" that the government of Equatorial Guinea is begging for more. They know how helpful the IMF and World Bank have been to their country.

Are yu referring to this excerpt from your link?:

2.3 Foreign aid and remittances Several aid programmes run by the IMF and World Bank have been terminated due to corruption and mismanagement. Because of vast oil revenues, the country is no longer qualified to concessional financing, but the government has been trying to agree with the World Bank and IMF on a "shadow" fiscal management program.

How is it possible that a country with "vast" oil revenues needs a loan from the IMF? I think they dumped the IMF. The word "revenues" means liquid assets so , if your link is true, there is no need for IMF funding. Some one is lying! BTW I won't be responding to questions concernng the IMF in this thread any longer.... keep posting here about it if you wish... bye

I don't know, ask your friends in the Equatorial Guinea government, they are trying to set up an agreement with the IMF and World Bank at the moment.

Long Live the New World Order.

Evidently you are confused as to what racist means. Do you know what the word means because your use of it betrays your lack of simple vocabulary skills?

A racist is what you and Adolf Hitler are. Luckily, Bush Sr. outlined the New World Order in 1991, your racial and tribal affinities will be smashed by the power of Global Capitalism. Races and nations are obsolete. Globalism is the future.

A racist is what you and Adolf Hitler are. Luckily, Bush Sr. outlined the New World Order in 1991, your racial and tribal affinities will be smashed by the power of Global Capitalism. Races and nations are obsolete. Globalism is the future.

You didnt answer. What does racist mean to you? The way you are using it tells me you have no clue.

You didnt answer. What does racist mean to you? The way you are using it tells me you have no clue.

Does it make you mad that you as a black man can't stop non-blacks from doing business in Africa, and owning more property and resources in Africa than you?

Well get used to it. Races mean nothing, nations mean nothing, continents mean nothing. Capitalism is global and it will consume the weak and ignorant like yourself.

Does it make you mad that you as a black man can't stop non-blacks from doing business in Africa, and owning more property and resources in Africa than you?

Well get used to it. Races mean nothing, nations mean nothing, continents mean nothing. Capitalism is global and it will consume the weak and ignorant like yourself.

You are avoiding the question. What does racist mean? Dont try and change the subject.

You are avoiding the question. What does racist mean? Dont try and change the subject.

Why does it make you mad that non-blacks don't have to ask for the permission of "black run company" as you call it to do business with other blacks? Or why does it make you mad if non-blacks in Africa do business with other non-blacks in Africa?

I want to understand your puny racist mind...

Why does it make you mad that non-blacks don't have to ask for the permission of "black run company" as you call it to do business with other blacks? Or why does it make you mad if non-blacks in Africa do business with other non-blacks in Africa?

Lets deal with your understanding of the word racist. Its not going to help explaining anything to you if you cant understand what I am typing.

Lets deal with your understanding of the word racist. Its not going to help explaining anything to you if you cant understand what I am typing.
You are going to have to get over your racism.

An all black Africa is a fantasy, it will never happen and this angers you. Why, I can't even imagine to understand the full depth of it. I guess losers like you with no achievements need to attach themselves to a race, because they are so insecure.

You are really a great example, a case study, of the typical, insecure and frustrated racist.

Last edited:

And all black Africa is a fantasy, it will never happen and this angers you. Why, I can't even imagine to understand the full depth of it. I guess losers like you with no achievements need to attach themselves to a race, because they are so insecure.

You are really a great example, a case study, of the typical, insecure and frustrated racist.

You still have not convinced me you understand what a racist or racism means. You keep using the words in the wrong context. Do you have a dictionary handy?

An all black Africa is a fantasy, it will never happen and this angers you. Why, I can't even imagine to understand the full depth of it. I guess losers like you with no achievements need to attach themselves to a race, because they are so insecure.

You still have not convinced me you understand what a racist or racism means. You keep using the words in the wrong context. Do you have a dictionary handy?

Well, that's because you are a moron. That generally goes together with being a racist.

Well, that's because you are a moron. That generally goes together with being a racist.

If you cant explain what a racist is then you must be the moron. I think your reading comprehension problem is much more severe than anyone realizes.

And all black Africa is a fantasy, it will never happen and this angers you. Why, I can't even imagine to understand the full depth of it. I guess losers like you with no achievements need to attach themselves to a race, because they are so insecure.

I like your new avatar. The male lion; characterized by laziness, he allows his women to go to work for him as he sits around all day, quite often an absentee parent, beats his wife and kids. Indeed, many parallels there.

Forum List

Back