I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

Appease everyone at the expense of the American people.

Well then, you must love the teabagger who was just elected. He said his version of bipartisanship means the Dems should agree with him. The Republicans have been doing everything they can to drive the US into bankruptcy and your bully candidate has promised to continue that effort.

What a stupid attitude Gramps. Its this very attitude that has led to this gridlock in DC where nothing gets done because the friggin R's filibuster and stall.

I hope the president has stopped trying to compromise with the Do Nothing R Us pubs and bags and instead uses his office to do what he has been doing for the past 3+ years.

And, for those who STILL don't know what that it, check the links in my sig.

My choice is easy.

I kind of like this country.

I want to vote for someone who kind of likes it too.:smoke:

That's not Mittens. As we all know, he invests his money in foreign banks and foreign companies. If he "kind of liked" his own country, he would invest it here.

Bullying would have gone like this. "Coretta ran, so I yelled "come on guys and we followed her ass and gave her a beat down." NO. He was being mocked by his fellow students, because she wouldn't say "he's not my boyfriend." So he shoved her, and she ran. That is not bullying, no matter how many times you say it is, and fuck you very much for making me create a macro of this paragraph.

So it is OK to shove girls? and if she had not run, he might have done worse.... just saying

Only a Bully or a Spineless Weasel shoves a girl ... Spineless Weasel refers to the OP Content of this Thread.

PS... I am glad I made you work so hard on this beautiful morning by pressing that Marco button :)

I hate it when Obama tells us stories about his composite girl friends.

Why? Mitt seems to have forgotten about his bullying gays, by leading his fortunate son crew to hold them down, and tried to force conformity.

then i suggest you find a 3rd party....because Mittens and Obama are no different.

I'm counting on Romney to end Obamacare, Dodd Frank and the epa regulations on the energy industry. I don't think a vote for Obama would make that possible.

End Obamacare?

Are you kidding? The only real hope we have of ending Obamacare is the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court doesn't repeal it, then we are stuck with it for... well forever, just like we are stuck with every other social program ever placed on the books.

Immie

Well then, you must love the teabagger who was just elected. He said his version of bipartisanship means the Dems should agree with him. The Republicans have been doing everything they can to drive the US into bankruptcy and your bully candidate has promised to continue that effort.

The best the left has to offer is accusing the right of being exactly like them. :blahblah:

You see GOP voters don't care for Democrats because they do what you're accusing us of doing. Compromise to a Democrat means giving in to their demands. The Dems have been trying to screw everything up for a decade and they have the nerve to accuse us of it. :lmao:

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Last edited:
Yes it is clear that the right thinks being an asshole bully is good but being intellgent is bad

Ummm.... did you forget about Obama shoving a girl when he was younger?

Bullying a Girl, now that is a class act :lol:

Bullying would have gone like this. "Coretta ran, so I yelled "come on guys and we followed her ass and gave her a beat down." NO. He was being mocked by his fellow students, because she wouldn't say "he's not my boyfriend." So he shoved her, and she ran. That is not bullying, no matter how many times you say it is, and fuck you very much for making me create a macro of this paragraph.

+1

But I think if you will read the quote from the book you will find that it was not because she would not say "he's not my boyfriend". It was simply because the other children, and they were all children for crying out loud, would not stop saying, "Coretta's got a boyfriend!" Her denying it would not have stopped it. He had to prove he wasn't her boyfriend.

I have to admit, I find it embarassing that my side is resorting to this attack. There is no comparison between the two incidences.

Immie

Obama wrote about it in his Book "Dreams of My Father"

Sorry Libturd, no spin .......

Nobody read the so-called best-seller, claimed to be written by Obama. That is why nobody knew that - by his own words - Obama feasted on dog meat, until somebody who actually read the book revealed it.

So, now that we find out - again by his own words - that he pushed down a girl, we are supposed to be surprised.

Excuse me. I didn't realize you were such an important person. It must be quite a perk to claim to speak for everyone. But since nobody has read, according to you, Obama's bio, why are all these bitches using the dog eating incident?

Let me guess, you were the first one in line at Border's Book Store on the morning that it was released? More likely the only one, but I'll stick with first. Then again, you don't live in the same neighborhood as Chris, TDM or rdean do you?

Immie

Morning boop. What does creating a marco mean?

Morning, Gramps. I have an app called AutoHotkey. I assign keys to whatever I create, and when I type those keys, the creation *what I typed* is inserted as text. That way, I don't have to type it every time I say it. Pretty sure Chris has been using them here for months, I'd hate to think an actual cut/paste is involved.

Oh, so basically what you are saying is that it was a copy/paste job? ;)

Immie

Obama's position evolves 5 degrees, while Romney does a 180. Yeah, let's talk about that.

If you insist

"Superpacs are a threat to our democracy"

Yep, 180 degrees

They are. That doesn't mean unilateral disarmament. Only a complete hack would expect their opponent to not fight for the power to make things better.

Your rebuttal is a joke. Superpacs are a threat to our democracy. I'm voting for Obama because he won't appoint hacks that will uphold Robert's idiotic decision regarding Citizens United.

Perhaps then we can level the playing field to keep secret money influencing choice and stop pretending that corporations are citizens.

Who do you think Romney might appoint?

Can you participate in a thread without acting like a 7th grade punk? Seriously

With regard to what you said I'll start of by saying that i do believe there is real danger with all this money in the campaigns. It diminishes the voices of everyday Americans.

Now that we got that out of the way let's look at your comments, the adult parts that is.

Essentially you're saying two things.

1. Obama can't beat Romney without large infusions of cash to add to his already huge warchest. Essentially he needs to buy the election.

2. It's ok to flip flop if it benefits you financially

+1

But I think if you will read the quote from the book you will find that it was not because she would not say "he's not my boyfriend". It was simply because the other children, and they were all children for crying out loud, would not stop saying, "Coretta's got a boyfriend!" Her denying it would not have stopped it. He had to prove he wasn't her boyfriend.

I have to admit, I find it embarassing that my side is resorting to this attack. There is no comparison between the two incidences.

Immie

Bolded why I said what I said. :)

Obama recounted in his 1995 book, "'She's not my g-girlfriend,' I stammered. I looked to Coretta for some assistance, but she just stood there looking down at the ground. 'Coretta's got a boyfriend! Why don't you kiss her, mister boyfriend?'"

He continued, "'I'm not her boyfriend!' I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing. 'Leave me alone!' I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back into class."

Read more: Conservatives counter claims that Mitt Romney was a bully: Obama was even worse!  - NY Daily News

So, you think someone in their late 70s should continue to serve? You want Barney Frank to continue to run for Congress, I take it.

Fwank needs to move on. He's done his part.

He's done about as much damage as he could do.

Try and keep up. Frank is retiring.

Thank God for little miracles.

The Freddie's Fannie screw up finally got to him. I mean Freddie... ah hell, y'all know what I mean. :)

Immie

Morning boop. What does creating a marco mean?

Morning, Gramps. I have an app called AutoHotkey. I assign keys to whatever I create, and when I type those keys, the creation *what I typed* is inserted as text. That way, I don't have to type it every time I say it. Pretty sure Chris has been using them here for months, I'd hate to think an actual cut/paste is involved.

Oh, so basically what you are saying is that it was a copy/paste job? ;)

Immie

Essentially. :) Only now instead of having to go, find it, highlight it, copy and paste it, I type 123but if I hit space after the numbers? It would have inserted the macro again.

The best the left has to offer is accusing the right of being exactly like them. :blahblah:

You see GOP voters don't care for Democrats because they do what you're accusing us of doing. Compromise to a Democrat means giving in to their demands. The Dems have been trying to screw everything up for a decade and they have the nerve to accuse us of it. :lmao:

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

The best? Who knows. The war against women? Didn't wingnuts claim that was the best? The ware against Hispanics? Didn't wingnuts claim that was the best we had? Attacking the poor, blacks, or whoever their scapegoat of the week, our President has stood tall against those who want to deprive equal protection.

You want a bully with no backbone. Fine. That's who you are.

I prefer a leader, who is willing to fight for the rights of those least able to help him. That shows me spine and leadership.

then i suggest you find a 3rd party....because Mittens and Obama are no different.

I'm counting on Romney to end Obamacare, Dodd Frank and the epa regulations on the energy industry. I don't think a vote for Obama would make that possible.

End Obamacare?

Are you kidding? The only real hope we have of ending Obamacare is the Supreme Court. If the Supreme Court doesn't repeal it, then we are stuck with it for... well forever, just like we are stuck with every other social program ever placed on the books.

Immie

It could very easily be picked apart piece by piece with a willing potus and congress.

+1

Immie

It's only the moronic extremes of both parties that believe either of these childhood incidents are important.

End Obamacare?

Immie

It could very easily be picked apart piece by piece with a willing potus and congress.

So you'd like us to go back to the freeloading days in emergency rooms? You'd like to go back to the big money lawyers deciding the fact that you had zits as a kid was a preexisting condition for your melanoma?

I'm surprised you din't want to see that wonderful doctor who made a diagnosis off of a videotape, Dr. Fritz, as your parties nominee.

Why are you supporting a candidate that told Obama that a mandate is needed to make it work?

Forum List

Back