I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

Yes it is clear that the right thinks being an asshole bully is good but being intellgent is bad

Yes it is clear that the right thinks being an asshole bully is good but being intellgent is bad

Ummm.... did you forget about Obama shoving a girl when he was younger?

Bullying a Girl, now that is a class act :lol:

An the RW takes another spin on the wheel of false equivalences. How did you find out about the incident with President Obama? Who wrote about it?

This thread gets the rationalization of the month award!

In other words I am gonna vote for Romney now i have to justify why.
Just admit you are partisan and go on.

Bullies are frequently popular with authoritarian types, it's why these old school stories will endear Romney to certain people who feel the weak exist for the amusement of the strong.

An the RW takes another spin on the wheel of false equivalences. How did you find out about the incident with President Obama? Who wrote about it?

Obama wrote about it in his Book "Dreams of My Father"

Sorry Libturd, no spin .......

I would rather have a bully as a president....

AdolfHitlerPortrait.jpg

Adolf Hitler

Vote Here _________

Romney is certainly no bully. obama is spineless, except when it comes to Americans, then he finds his spine and clubs the citizens as if they were baby Harp Seals.

No evidence that Romney is a bully more than any average person.
No evidence that Obama is intelligent more than any average person.

No evidence that starcraftzzz can express a single thought without being crude.

Bullies are frequently popular with authoritarian types, it's why these old school stories will endear Romney to certain people who feel the weak exist for the amusement of the strong.

Nonsense, I'm just playing along with the lefts montra.

Yes we all know you are voting for Romney out of spite along with the rest of the "Anyone but Obama" crowd.

Yes we all know you are voting for Romney out of spite along with the rest of the "Anyone but Obama" crowd.

And if I was that would be a problem why?

Appease everyone at the expense of the American people.

That's your lame OP? OK, I'll play. How is standing up for equal protection something that should be sacrificed?

I'd rather have a leader who lead for equal protection, even if they bullied a bit, over a spineless candidate who changes their beliefs on an hourly basis, who wants to support discrimination back into our constitution.

Obama wrote about it in his Book "Dreams of My Father"

Sorry Libturd, no spin .......

Nobody read the so-called best-seller, claimed to be written by Obama. That is why nobody knew that - by his own words - Obama feasted on dog meat, until somebody who actually read the book revealed it.

So, now that we find out - again by his own words - that he pushed down a girl, we are supposed to be surprised.

That's your lame OP? OK, I'll play. How is standing up for equal protection something that should be sacrificed?

I'd rather have a leader who lead for equal protection, even if they bullied a bit, over a spineless candidate who changes their beliefs on an hourly basis, who wants to support discrimination back into our constitution.

He isn't standing up for anything. You're so easily misled.

All he did was say I like gays but I'm going to defer to the states for the laws and not actually do or accomplish anything on the matter.

And if I was that would be a problem why?

Because he would probably be a worse president, at least in the short term, than Obama. He's a pig in a poke, the satisfaction of having a republican president alone is not worth it.

Last edited:

Well yea. Everyone knows Republicans are bullies.

Normal people make laws to protect the country, Like speed laws or safety. Or clean air and clean water.

Republicans working to discriminate against gay people, women or blacks or whoever isn't about improving their lives. It's about forcing people who don't share your beliefs to "conform" to your beliefs. They aren't safer or better off. In fact, many times, they are worse off. But that's what bullies do. That's why it's called "bully".

I like to see you living down to expectations. It puts you in the right category, don't cha think?

Forum List

Back