I would rather have a bully as a president than a spineless weasel that tries to

then i suggest you find a 3rd party....because Mittens and Obama are no different.

I'm counting on Romney to end Obamacare, Dodd Frank and the epa regulations on the energy industry. I don't think a vote for Obama would make that possible.

LOL...That wont happen. Only Scotus will do that if they decide. LOL Dodd frank was written by Wall street, and Mittens is friends with those people like Obama, so no dice there either. Dont count on the EPA regs either.

But keep dreaming.

I will, its all I have beyond my vote.

The Right can't have it both ways. Either Obama is a ruthless dictator who is going to single handedly impose fascism, or he is a wimp who apologizes for America.

He can't be Carter and Stalin.

I'm counting on Romney to end Obamacare, Dodd Frank and the epa regulations on the energy industry. I don't think a vote for Obama would make that possible.

Dodd bailed...and Fwank IS bailing after the mess they made.

So, you think someone in their late 70s should continue to serve? You want Barney Frank to continue to run for Congress, I take it.

Frank should have an indelible stamp on his forehead: Best before 1956.

So should Orin Hatch. Harry Reid. John Kerry. Mitch McConnell. Many more in the Senate and in the House.

If these despicable overripe fossils would only realize that the Founding Fathers never meant a political office be a life-time, inexhaustible source of undeserved free-loading, they would have had the decency to quit after one or two terms, as the Founding Fathers intended. And if they had the decency, they should have realized that what is good for the President (i. e. 2 (two) terms) should be good for them, as well.

They would never vote for term limits and they never did. Total lack of honesty and integrity prevented them to do so. And their phony hurt when they get booted like Richard Lugar, or the turncoat Arlen Specter should be a clear indication of their black heart.

Give credit to Barney Frank to have enough brains to realize that the jig was up.

The Right can't have it both ways. Either Obama is a ruthless dictator who is going to single handedly impose fascism, or he is a wimp who apologizes for America.

He can't be Carter and Stalin.

Well, could he be another Idi Amin Dada?!?!?

334px-Idi_Amin_caricature2.jpg

Last edited:

Dodd bailed...and Fwank IS bailing after the mess they made.

So, you think someone in their late 70s should continue to serve? You want Barney Frank to continue to run for Congress, I take it.

Fwank needs to move on. He's done his part.

He's done about as much damage as he could do.

Didn't Romney flip flop on the auto issue to appease labor in the rust belt swing states?

Didn't Romney flip flop on gay rights to appease Christian conservatives?

Isn't the new term 0bama uses "evolved his position"?

Obama's position evolves 5 degrees, while Romney does a 180. Yeah, let's talk about that.

Surely we have some video wizard in here who can make a matching video for Obama.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Yes it is clear that the right thinks being an asshole bully is good but being intellgent is bad

Ummm.... did you forget about Obama shoving a girl when he was younger?

Bullying a Girl, now that is a class act :lol:

Bullying would have gone like this. "Coretta ran, so I yelled "come on guys and we followed her ass and gave her a beat down." NO. He was being mocked by his fellow students, because she wouldn't say "he's not my boyfriend." So he shoved her, and she ran. That is not bullying, no matter how many times you say it is, and fuck you very much for making me create a macro of this paragraph.

So it is OK to shove girls? and if she had not run, he might have done worse.... just saying

Only a Bully or a Spineless Weasel shoves a girl ... Spineless Weasel refers to the OP Content of this Thread.

PS... I am glad I made you work so hard on this beautiful morning by pressing that Marco button :)

Isn't the new term 0bama uses "evolved his position"?

Obama's position evolves 5 degrees, while Romney does a 180. Yeah, let's talk about that.

If you insist

"Superpacs are a threat to our democracy"

Yep, 180 degrees

They are. That doesn't mean unilateral disarmament. Only a complete hack would expect their opponent to not fight for the power to make things better.

Your rebuttal is a joke. Superpacs are a threat to our democracy. I'm voting for Obama because he won't appoint hacks that will uphold Robert's idiotic decision regarding Citizens United.

Perhaps then we can level the playing field to keep secret money influencing choice and stop pretending that corporations are citizens.

Who do you think Romney might appoint?

Yeah well we like our presidents smart and Repubs are always empty suits so I'm votin Obama.

Bullying would have gone like this. "Coretta ran, so I yelled "come on guys and we followed her ass and gave her a beat down." NO. He was being mocked by his fellow students, because she wouldn't say "he's not my boyfriend." So he shoved her, and she ran. That is not bullying, no matter how many times you say it is, and fuck you very much for making me create a macro of this paragraph.

So it is OK to shove girls? and if she had not run, he might have done worse.... just saying

Only a Bully or a Spineless Weasel shoves a girl ... Spineless Weasel refers to the OP Content of this Thread.

PS... I am glad I made you work so hard on this beautiful morning by pressing that Marco button :)

I hate it when Obama tells us stories about his composite girl friends.

Nope, you don't get credit.

Besides, it's Mother's Day. I must stop scowling at you lot, and get ready to see my THREE BEAUTIFUL GRANDBABIES!!!

/grandma glow

I hate it when Obama tells us stories about his composite girl friends.

Obama loves to 'compress' issues...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back