I said it in June......I'll say it again

There is no question in my mind - Romney will be our next President.

For months I've been listening to the media harping on Mitt about all the things he must DO to win this election.

Nobody KNOWS you. Release your TAXES. Loosen UP. Don't be so STIFF. Lay out your PLANS. Yeah, they have 24 hrs to fill and gotta' fill it with something. Yada, yada, yada.

I've watched this man, little by little, guiding this campaign step by step, releasing a little more here, a little more there. And he keeps up with the O in the polls. He has this planned and he has this well organized.

This week he has accomplished a major goal - knowing and understanding Mitt Romney.We have had a string of personages from his life, both family and friends, step forward to tell their stories of Mitt - the very personal and emotional stories, his work as a religious counselor, his career with both corporate and political friends extolling his virtues, his dedication to doing the best job he can.

I now feel I know Mitt even tho it really wasn't a concern before this. I wanted competence above all. I feel I've got that and a whole lot more.

I envision those who are still undecided needed this convention and perhaps the debates to make up their minds. I envision many walked away with much the same impression I have.

This man will be a true leader.

We currently have a president who is behind the eight ball on many levels and shows no signs of being able to overcome them. In short, the economy and all things connected still suck. His campaign donations leave something to be desired. His convention seems hell-bent on pushing non-issues, He can't or won't address the issues that are so overwhelmingly important to this nation since they would only hi-lite his inability to solve them. And then there's Debbie.

And he is still an unknown! Does anyone remember friends or family, fellow career contacts, anyone who spoke up for the O, telling their stories of this man's nature, personality, feelings, anything at all during his '08 campaign? Or since?

We all know there are voters who will be firmly convinced, who will hold their nose, who will vote for the lesser of, or just go with the person who edges out the other by a few slim points.

Looking at it from that perspective, can you really doubt that Mitt now has a far bigger edge than he did a week ago?

We are no longer dealing with the handle pullers. We are dealing with those who will attack this issue with intelligence and concern. And I see at this point no factors at all that would change this race to anything but a win for Mitt.

Into the homestretch....and on to the debates.

The Governor will not become President of the United States. From the clips I saw; last night sealed it up. He looked like an undertaker delivering a eulogy with almost as much zeal.

He's a good guy; just not Presidential material. The polls bear that out and so will the election.
AND oBAMA IS?

WHAT A MORON....
hahaha-024.gif

Obama is President so yes, he's presidential material.

The Governor will not become President of the United States. From the clips I saw; last night sealed it up. He looked like an undertaker delivering a eulogy with almost as much zeal.

He's a good guy; just not Presidential material. The polls bear that out and so will the election.
AND oBAMA IS?

WHAT A MORON....
hahaha-024.gif

I think of him more as a douche bag.

Don't try to label him, Josh

Too many people want to stick politicians into specific boxes. Remember that Mitt's been around before the Tea Party. They may accept him as a "tea party" conservative but that does not mean he's making any effort to please them.

He's a business man who will do what he needs to do to solve the problems to "make a profit" for his new "company."

One thing I think we can forget about. Mitt will have no need to get in bed with lobbyists. Whomever he talks to or negotiates with will not be done based on how much some group donated to campaign coffers.

Too many people want to stick politicians into specific boxes. Remember that Mitt's been around before the Tea Party. They may accept him as a "tea party" conservative but that does not mean he's making any effort to please them.

He's a business man who will do what he needs to do to solve the problems to "make a profit" for his new "company."

One thing I think we can forget about. Mitt will have no need to get in bed with lobbyists. Whomever he talks to or negotiates with will not be done based on how much some group donated to campaign coffers.

I don't mean to be rude, but you cannot possibly be serious.

The next time you are in a Staples or Sport Authority or Domino's Pizza or a Dunkin Donuts, you can thank Mitt Romney. If you sleep on a Sealy mattress, you can thank Mitt Romney as your drop off to sleep.

Yeah, just hope you don't have to depend on one of those McJobs to survive if you become unemployed...

I have a feeling that Mitt is a diferent brand of conservative than Bush was. Bush was a big government conservative; Mitt seems to have evolved now to be a tea party conservative. I'm optimistic he will be elected and will be a great president. Like Ronald Reagan was.
Perhaps it's just my wishful thinking... but I feel very optmistic about him.

Romney is not even close to being a Tea Partier.

He is the epitome of pragmatism. He does not care where a good idea comes from, as long as it works.

[The Governor will not become President of the United States. From the clips I saw; last night sealed it up. He looked like an undertaker delivering a eulogy with almost as much zeal.

No "zeal"?!?! Because you think being president is about providing "zeal" like you're on a reality tv show like Pimp My Ride or New Jersey Shore? LMAO!

I guess Obama has "zeal"? Yeah, how's that working out for you?

Longest period of +8% unemployment in US history
Highest debt in US history
Highest gas prices in US history

So no one has a job, everything costs a ton, and we're being spent into collapse (that's no accident by the way). Yeah! Go "zeal"! You must be in high school. No grown adult could ever post something so profoundly incompetent....

YOU FUCKING ODUMBOBOTS KILL ME MAN.... MY SIDES ARE SPLITTING LAUGHING AT THIS SHIT... YOU'RE HEAD IS BURIED SO FAR UP YOUR ASS ALL WE CAN SEE IS YOUR FUCKING SHOULDERS...

Obama Lies

Bullshit site is bullshit :)
That's why you're doing such a bang up job of disputing even ONE thing addressed on it.

Get a life.

You know what's really funny? The entire site is video of Obama! So how can it be a "bullshit" site unless the guy on video is the one with the bullshit? LMAO!

AND oBAMA IS?

WHAT A MORON....
hahaha-024.gif

No he's not. That's why he's going to get his ass kicked to the curb in November.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. The people that possess the capability to THINK that believed obama's lies the first time have since wised up. They won't eat a plate of his shit twice. He's gone. Deal with it.

obama-46-virgin.jpg

obama-thrill-is-gone1-1.jpg

newsweek_obama.jpg

When somebody doesn't do the job, you have to let them go. - Clint Eastwood

I'm dead serious.

They may be harder than hen's teeth to find but I don't believe every single politician is on the take.

Nor do I believe that some company who donated to a campaign and seems to have been "rewarded" by a decision wouldn't have gotten it anyway - simply because it was the best option, best decision. Because if you dig deeper into the weeds, you will find donors who DIDN'T get "rewarded."

I'm as cynical as the next guy but I can't paint everyone with the same brush. There are always exceptions.

Now, of course, I could be dead wrong but I happen to think we're looking at an honest man.

I have a feeling that Mitt is a diferent brand of conservative than Bush was. Bush was a big government conservative; Mitt seems to have evolved now to be a tea party conservative. I'm optimistic he will be elected and will be a great president. Like Ronald Reagan was.
Perhaps it's just my wishful thinking... but I feel very optmistic about him.

Romney is not even close to being a Tea Partier.

He is the epitome of pragmatism. He does not care where a good idea comes from, as long as it works.

Excellent descriptor.

"One thing I think we can forget about. Mitt will have no need to get in bed with lobbyists. Whomever he talks to or negotiates with will not be done based on how much some group donated to campaign coffers."

This...this is hilarious. Utterly the most warped thing I've heard all year. He will in fact look out for those other billionaires and millionaires who have heavily donated to his campaign. That is without a doubt.

Thank the good lord he is no right wing extremist tea party guy. That would take this country down quickly into a pure plutocracy.

Bullshit site is bullshit :)
That's why you're doing such a bang up job of disputing even ONE thing addressed on it.

Get a life.

You know what's really funny? The entire site is video of Obama! So how can it be a "bullshit" site unless the guy on video is the one with the bullshit? LMAO!

SlimyNation's response was typical Saul Alinsky, leftist, shrill moron crap. It's what we've come to expect from leftists these days.

So next time you hear some leftist talk about "civility," just slap the piss otta them and walk on.

I'm dead serious.

They may be harder than hen's teeth to find but I don't believe every single politician is on the take.

Nor do I believe that some company who donated to a campaign and seems to have been "rewarded" by a decision wouldn't have gotten it anyway - simply because it was the best option, best decision. Because if you dig deeper into the weeds, you will find donors who DIDN'T get "rewarded."

I'm as cynical as the next guy but I can't paint everyone with the same brush. There are always exceptions.

Now, of course, I could be dead wrong but I happen to think we're looking at an honest man.

They wouldn't be giving him money if they didn't think there'd be a return on their investment.

Forum List

Back