Mike Rowe

As much as I love this guy, his status and position have kept him from seeing whats really happening in the war of wages, jobs, and the application process in this country.
can you explain that??

hes talking about 6 figure incomes without a student loan,,
whats he getting wrong??

I think I can safely say that mike rowe is americas expert on the labor issue in this country,,

who else can say they have even come close to doing as many let alone more different jobs than he has??

I have been seeing a lot of videos lately with him talking about so many different things about labor so thought I would do a thread on them,

if you run across anything please post it,,

An expert is somebody that used to be a spurt, but later became just a drip, right?

I think I can safely say that mike rowe is americas expert on the labor issue in this country,,

who else can say they have even come close to doing as many let alone more different jobs than he has??

I have been seeing a lot of videos lately with him talking about so many different things about labor so thought I would do a thread on them,

if you run across anything please post it,,

He’s the Will Rogers of our time. I wish he’d run for POTUS.

do you mean a has been under pressure??
Nah, just poking fun about Mike, after him being mentioned as a possible VP Running mate. He did some activist work as a front man for labor, in 2008 (never before), but his only association with the working man is the comedy TV reality show he starred in. I actually liked the show, and Mike, but despise armature hour when it comes to the executive branch of the federal government. I could never take anybody serious that would consider starting their political career at the President or Vice President level, as they simply are not serious people, nor showing good judgement.

Nah, just poking fun about Mike, after him being mentioned as a possible VP Running mate. He did some activist work as a front man for labor, in 2008 (never before), but his only association with the working man is the comedy TV reality show he starred in. I actually liked the show, and Mike, but despise armature hour when it comes to the executive branch of the federal government. I could never take anybody serious that would consider starting their political career at the President or Vice President level, as they simply are not serious people, nor showing good judgement.
Mike is dedicated to helping people and has a huge charity he created to get young people trained in job skills.

so you know nothing about mike rowe works???

and whats this activist work he was doing and what comedy show??

I read the blub in his bio, before I responded, but that is all.
theres your mistake,,

you shouldnt comment on a topic you know nothing about,,

I dont see the comedy in him showing the jobs,, the dirty jobs people do that make our lives so much better,,,

some of those jobs put the guys lives in danger every minute they are on the job,,

nothing funny about that,,

I dont see the comedy in him showing the jobs,, the dirty jobs people do that make our lives so much better,,,
Mike admitted it himself in his video's PH
some of those jobs put the guys lives in danger every minute they are on the job,,
how many stories would you like?
:45:
most of my mentors are in the 'big job in the sky' , and any of my peers are lucky if they make it to retirement , or retire in one piece.

one can even pick specific trades out via the worn out parts, and if you're in the trade you'll be wearing them out

that said, apprenticeships are years in nights school, followed by early mornings where we will torture you repetitively , poon your efforts to succeed as inadequate , and generally degrade you ......and that's only if we LIKE you

even when you do make it to full credentialed fruition , you'll still be the great unwashed underclass that d*med well better learn to do your best forest gump for the likes of the entitled elites , monied factions, as well as sorts like Mike Rowe and his illusion of what he wants the worker ant in America to appear as

~S~

theres your mistake,,

you shouldnt comment on a topic you know nothing about,,

nothing funny about that,,
He often made jokes on the show. I liked his quips. But, at the end of the day it was a reality show set up. Mike was well paid for his schtick, far better than any that he tried to showcase their job. He certainly wasn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. Nice guy, fine, but a reality show TV star, none the less. Reality tv stars historically make lousy executive branch material. I son't mean to pick on you. I didn't know you were a Democrat on the fence. I actually thought you were one of the Trump cult. Even if, a Dem on the Fense, you don't want Mike, as 2nd in line if the Dem that had to run independent actually won, kicked the bucket and the sh*t hit the fan, with a dirty job reality show guy in the big chair. On the other hand, if you really are the Trumper I thought you were, you would have to be bones stone stupid to think you are going to convince anybody with a clue to go for a ticket like that, as most dems are more normal than the hair on fire right would ever give them credit for. So either way, you guys are screwed and wasting your time. Have fun though, if it eases your boredom.

He often made jokes on the show. I liked his quips. But, at the end of the day it was a reality show set up. Mike was well paid for his schtick, far better than any that he tried to showcase their job. He certainly wasn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. Nice guy, fine, but a reality show TV star, none the less. Reality tv stars historically make lousy executive branch material. I son't mean to pick on you. I didn't know you were a Democrat on the fence. I actually thought you were one of the Trump cult. Even if, a Dem on the Fense, you don't want Mike, as 2nd in line if the Dem that had to run independent actually won, kicked the bucket and the sh*t hit the fan, with a dirty job reality show guy in the big chair. On the other hand, if you really are the Trumper I thought you were, you would have to be bones stone stupid to think you are going to convince anybody with a clue to go for a ticket like that, as most dems are more normal than the hair on fire right would ever give them credit for. So either way, you guys are screwed and wasting your time. Have fun though, if it eases your boredom.
so before all you knew about him was what you read in his bio and now you know his personal thoughts??

its OK I can see the TDS in your rant,,

He should make a show with him doing hard manual labor for 5 days per week 8 hours per day. How many weeks does ge last? 3? 4? Then it's ummmmm nope I can't fo this.

sure, we saw Mike with a little dirt thrown on him for maybe 5 minutes per episode..... :rolleyes:~S~

Forum List

Back