I Miss Xenophon

i mean seriously arent yall just going a little bit over board over posters who have elected to be dead to you? cause isnt that what they did.....o we are leaving over what....modbert? hello? to me that just seems petty and cowardly....after all...why not give mod a chance to fail..then deal with the failure...i think assuming appointing modbert would ruin the board is just a wee bit too much...

i think they were asses for making it an issue and for esp. trying to talk others into leaving...how fucking middle school is that?

i mean seriously arent yall just going a little bit over board over posters who have elected to be dead to you? cause isnt that what they did.....o we are leaving over what....modbert? hello? to me that just seems petty and cowardly....after all...why not give mod a chance to fail..then deal with the failure...i think assuming appointing modbert would ruin the board is just a wee bit too much...

i think they were asses for making it an issue and for esp. trying to talk others into leaving...how fucking middle school is that?

Not to mention Mudbutt has done a decent job so far.

shall we pass the tissues around.. evewbody picking on modbutt? boo hoo.

Goodness no. It's the same crowd that seems to have a problem with me. Ironically, it just happens to be the same type of description. Right wing, older, and female. Though Xeno seemed to buck that thread, maybe. :lol:

What do you know Willow, you fit that description too. :eusa_think:

Though it's not all hatred from the right, not at all. Get along with more than a few women on the right here, who also happen to be older and men too. Though it seems the ones who don't like me happen to fit that description. Interesting. :lol:

i think of immature girls who stamp their little feet when they dont get their way....that is what the poster who left..and in reality...we are talking what two posters? remind me of...

and whats the matter little post spermie ...do you not like older women.....lets see...19 subtract 56 (soon to be 57).... 37 years...ouchie...let me go over here and feel old....

i think of immature girls who stamp their little feet when they dont get their way....that is what the poster who left..and in reality...we are talking what two posters? remind me of...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bookmark this post for the next time a mod gets named and it isn't her. :rofl:

o back the fuck up......show me any post where i have never said anything bad about a mod...except for you....you wont find it...i dont begrudge the new mods...

hell i dont wanna be a mod...anymore....

i am going straight to the top....i wanna be an admin....*evil laugh*

dantetoad.jpg

Ribbit

Forum List

Back