I Miss Xenophon

YOU just started a thread less than a week ago where YOU presented an image of an AP article without reference...as IF YOU really found that on your own.

Someone else did the research to find it, you saw it at that site, yet YOU presented it without that reference.

Grossly dishonest.

And, within the last week, you denied you said something, and kept denying it even when your own words were presented to you. You...just...kept...lying. It's pathological.

And, you lie constantly.

It's really pathetic. And, I have not an ounce of respect for you. You cannot man-up to your mistakes and dishonesty. No respect.

You want honesty, you got it, kid. You have yet to give me any reason to respect you.

How can one present a AP article without reference? It's a AP article. After all, I explained where I got it from. Boe's link was different. I never saw it originally at mediamatters, I saw someone posted it at reddit, which I clearly explained.

Keep swinging though. Least I have the common decency to tell people how I feel about them, instead of pretending to be their friend for rep while thinking they're dishonest in private. After all, you consider honesty at USMB to be a rarity, yet your friends list would say otherwise. :eusa_eh:

I actually give hollowtree more respect than I do xenofraud.

At least that vacuous bint doesn't pretend to be something she isn't. She's proud to be a partisan shill and makes no fuss about it. Xeno on the other hand tried desperately to hide his partisan shillery and once this become all too obvious, he went back to the drawing board.

why think you manitool.. you makes da verwy best asswipe.. ravi will get a lot of milage outta you..

And xenophon, who is honest, is gone. And Midnight Marauder, who is honest, is gone.

Except you blame me as if it's my fault. The only one who is to blame for Xeno and MM for leaving is Xeno and MM. If people can't be mature enough to stay around simply because someone they don't like has become moderator, then they are probably better off being here in general. Goodness knows what else they may become insensitive about. I for one would welcome Xeno and MM's return.

However, I'm not going to beg, plead, and sulk like you have been in this thread.

YOU just started a thread less than a week ago where YOU presented an image of an AP article without reference...as IF YOU really found that on your own.

Someone else did the research to find it, you saw it at that site, yet YOU presented it without that reference.

Grossly dishonest.

And, within the last week, you denied you said something, and kept denying it even when your own words were presented to you. You...just...kept...lying. It's pathological.

And, you lie constantly.

It's really pathetic. And, I have not an ounce of respect for you. You cannot man-up to your mistakes and dishonesty. No respect.

You want honesty, you got it, kid. You have yet to give me any reason to respect you.

How can one present a AP article without reference? It's a AP article. After all, I explained where I got it from. Boe's link was different. I never saw it originally at mediamatters, I saw someone posted it at reddit, which I clearly explained.

Keep swinging though. Least I have the common decency to tell people how I feel about them, instead of pretending to be their friend for rep while thinking they're dishonest in private. After all, you consider honesty at USMB to be a rarity, yet your friends list would say otherwise. :eusa_eh:

piss poor soda pop.

And xenophon, who is honest, is gone. And Midnight Marauder, who is honest, is gone.

Except you blame me as if it's my fault. The only one who is to blame for Xeno and MM for leaving is Xeno and MM. If people can't be mature enough to stay around simply because someone they don't like has become moderator, then they are probably better off being here in general. Goodness knows what else they may become insensitive about. I for one would welcome Xeno and MM's return.

However, I'm not going to beg, plead, and sulk like you have been in this thread.

Xeno had his sights set on becoming a mod from the get go. But once I called him on it he emphatically denied it, which kind of left him no alternative but to start his ruse all over again.

You're welcome. :cool:

If xeno left because Modbert was modified and especially if xeno left because Modbert was modified BEFORE even having a mod related altercation with him, then xeno has sunk even lower in my estimation.

Good riddance. I don't even notice his absence till some deluded fool points it out with a tear in his eye.

And xenophon, who is honest, is gone.

:rofl:

Xenofraud was and is a lying sack of shit.

And a pussy for coming back with a new account and not telling anyone.

Apparently, he told you.

Now stop being a pussy and tell us.

It's too early. If I expose him now he'll just start over again with little lost.

I'm gonna wait until he his rep is in the 150-200 range. ;)

PS: He sure as shit didn't tell me. I just got mad skilz is all.

I like his list. :)

Xeno left, I miss him. I might leave if someone I didn't like were to become a mod but I really don't get that level of disdain for modbert. He's young and Left leaning but he seems fair enough.

Me neither...go figure.

Anyway if I didn't like a Mod, I wouldn't go running off...I'd stay and work hard at irritating the hell out of them :eusa_shhh:

Honesty is relative.

Ravi taught me that, bless her dear soul.
:lol: Honesty is no relative of yours. Glad you finally admit it.

How does anybody know what is relative to any of us and who is related to who here? Do some sleep with their sisters? Do folks here go to family reunions to pick up dates? And yeah, it's easy to spot those who don't have a clue what they're talking about, and there are those who aren't mature enough to admit when they are clearly shown to be wrong. And there are a very few who are just plain trolls most of the time.

But who is to say what is otherwise honest? For all ya'll know I am a short fat pigmy herding pigs in Mongolia. (That actually is a lie. I've never been to Mongolia.)

Unless we have met in real life, all we have to go on to judge any of us are rather inadequate words posted, sometimes hastily and without a lot of forethought, on a message board. I think most of us eventually pretty much reveal ourselves reasonably accurately, but does it really matter who any of us, mods or not, really are in real life?

It's a good board. That may not be all I want to know, but it's enough for now. :)

:rofl:

Xenofraud was and is a lying sack of shit.

And a pussy for coming back with a new account and not telling anyone.

Apparently, he told you.

Now stop being a pussy and tell us.

It's too early. If I expose him now he'll just start over again with little lost.

I'm gonna wait until he his rep is in the 150-200 range. ;)

PS: He sure as shit didn't tell me. I just got mad skilz is all.

You know how to reach me by PM.

I can hold a secret tighter than you can clench your buttcheeks in prison.

I like his list. :)

Xeno left, I miss him. I might leave if someone I didn't like were to become a mod but I really don't get that level of disdain for modbert. He's young and Left leaning but he seems fair enough.

Me neither...go figure.

Anyway if I didn't like a Mod, I wouldn't go running off...I'd stay and work hard at irritating the hell out of them :eusa_shhh:

good little doggie! :lol:

Honesty is relative.

Ravi taught me that, bless her dear soul.

How does anybody know what is relative to any of us and who is related to who here? Do some sleep with their sisters? Do folks here go to family reunions to pick up dates? And yeah, it's easy to spot those who don't have a clue what they're talking about, and there are those who aren't mature enough to admit when they are clearly shown to be wrong. And there are a very few who are just plain trolls most of the time.

But who is to say what is otherwise honest? For all ya'll know I am a short fat pigmy herding pigs in Mongolia. (That actually is a lie. I've never been to Mongolia.)

Unless we have met in real life, all we have to go on to judge any of us are rather inadequate words posted, sometimes hastily and without a lot of forethought, on a message board. I think most of us eventually pretty much reveal ourselves reasonably accurately, but does it really matter who any of us, mods or not, really are in real life?

It's a good board. That may not be all I want to know, but it's enough for now. :)

I don't think they herd pigs in Mongolia either. I think it's goats. :lol: I think pigs is a no no in Mongolia..

I don't think they herd pigs in Mongolia either. I think it's goats. :lol: I think pigs is a no no in Mongolia..

Oh I think they do have pigs in Mongolia. I just haven't herded any there. :)

(And that provides critical information about Foxfyre, yes? No? Oh well. . . . .)

Forum List

Back