I Miss Xenophon

you are right.. my twitchy google finger found they do indeed herd pigs in Mongolia.. yep

I like his list. :)

Xeno left, I miss him. I might leave if someone I didn't like were to become a mod but I really don't get that level of disdain for modbert. He's young and Left leaning but he seems fair enough.

Me neither...go figure.

Anyway if I didn't like a Mod, I wouldn't go running off...I'd stay and work hard at irritating the hell out of them :eusa_shhh:

good little doggie! :lol:

yawn-animated-DicksCoyote.gif

If anyone is still wondering what I am implying, xenophon is honest. A lot of posters are not. And, Dogbert is generally not at all. There is no implication involved in that, either. I have explicitely and publically told him every time he is.

You said honesty is a rarity, which means that most posters aren't honest to you. As for me, I'm quite honest. :D
Damn, you ARE delusional.

YOU just started a thread less than a week ago where YOU presented an image of an AP article without reference...as IF YOU really found that on your own.

Someone else did the research to find it, you saw it at that site, yet YOU presented it without that reference.

Grossly dishonest.

And, within the last week, you denied you said something, and kept denying it even when your own words were presented to you. You...just...kept...lying. It's pathological.

And, you lie constantly.

It's really pathetic. And, I have not an ounce of respect for you. You cannot man-up to your mistakes and dishonesty. No respect.

You want honesty, you got it, kid. You have yet to give me any reason to respect you.

Oh, get over yourself!!! No respect from the likes of you is suppopsed to upset people??? I think it's a sign that they have arrived!!! You're nothing. :lol:

You said honesty is a rarity, which means that most posters aren't honest to you. As for me, I'm quite honest. :D

YOU just started a thread less than a week ago where YOU presented an image of an AP article without reference...as IF YOU really found that on your own.

Someone else did the research to find it, you saw it at that site, yet YOU presented it without that reference.

Grossly dishonest.

And, within the last week, you denied you said something, and kept denying it even when your own words were presented to you. You...just...kept...lying. It's pathological.

And, you lie constantly.

It's really pathetic. And, I have not an ounce of respect for you. You cannot man-up to your mistakes and dishonesty. No respect.

You want honesty, you got it, kid. You have yet to give me any reason to respect you.

Oh, get over yourself!!! No respect from the likes of you is suppopsed to upset people??? I think it's a sign that they have arrived!!! You're nothing. :lol:

Dang .. you 2 still at it..:lol:

Grossly dishonest.

And, you lie constantly.

Dang .. you 2 still at it..:lol:

Why no, Lumpy dear. Just telling the truth. :eusa_angel:

Grossly dishonest.

And, you lie constantly.

How can one present a AP article without reference? It's a AP article. After all, I explained where I got it from. Boe's link was different. I never saw it originally at mediamatters, I saw someone posted it at reddit, which I clearly explained.

Keep swinging though. Least I have the common decency to tell people how I feel about them, instead of pretending to be their friend for rep while thinking they're dishonest in private. After all, you consider honesty at USMB to be a rarity, yet your friends list would say otherwise. :eusa_eh:

Another LIE.

It was an IMAGE of an article. Right, you just ramdomly came upon that image.

Damn, you are pathological.

Another LIE.

I already told you that the image of the article was posted on reddit. I came across it, but instead of just posting the link which you would then have to click on to see when you enter the page, I copy and pasted the image. The original image was posted on imgur. Learn 2 internet. :eusa_eh:

http://www.reddit.com/

I can't believe it took you almost a week to come up with that response and necro the thread. :eusa_eh:

Another LIE.

I already told you that the image of the article was posted on reddit. I came across it, but instead of just posting the link which you would then have to click on to see when you enter the page, I copy and pasted the image. The original image was posted on imgur. Learn 2 internet. :eusa_eh:

reddit.com: what's new online!

I can't believe it took you almost a week to come up with that response and necro the thread. :eusa_eh:

And you didn't bother to find the original article in order to see how much had been cut off. It was quite clear the image was not the complete article. It took me about a minute to find a link which yielded the full original article.

Really, for a student, you are very sloppy in your research.

And you didn't bother to find the original article in order to see how much had been cut off. It was quite clear the image was not the complete article. It took me about a minute to find a link which yielded the full original article.

Really, for a student, you are very sloppy in your research.

I wasn't going to bother going to left wing websites where all I would hear when I post it is "Ohh, you posted ________."

Though you do realize that this thread had died out almost a week ago before Modo necroed it a hour ago or so?

Translation: Doggie is programmed to just post and link to incomplete information which spreads Lefty Memes.

Translation: Doggie is programmed to just post and link to incomplete information which spreads Lefty Memes.

Translation: You're a partisan hack who would of done exactly what I said if I had gotten the link from media matters. Going to deflect further scarecrow? :thup:

Have fun playing around in a thread that died a week ago.

Forum List

Back