I Like Guns

I am not anti gun. Though I do think there should be controls, just like driving a car.

I qualified marksmen in the military several times (once, one point away from an expert medal), but I really do not love guns.

If I lived in the US you bet your ass I would have one, because you need to.

But having used them in war, I know what they are for, so I can not love them.

Love is an emotion about what you are for, not what you are against.

Bullets are cheaper.

Not much! Ammo is getting expensive! That's how liberals plan to stop people having guns. Since they can't take away our guns, they're making it too expensive to buy bullets. Bastards!

Supply and demand , you guys are buying a bunch of Ammo because you dont like the result of free elections.

Personally I buy a bunch of ammo twice a year because it's a part of my business. I guide hunts and offer instruction on my own private range.
I think the idiots in our government are trying to control the supply of ammo simply because they are afraid of what the citizenry might do once they realize just how they have been lied to.
As a further note, I have years of experience with guns, thousands of them over the years.
I have never, ever not even once, seen one get up and shoot someone on their own.

I despise guns. To defend myself if necessary I use my fists. I'm quite good too.

Fr. Yukon

marking reload equipment makes it tough to reload your own shells, not supply and demand.
Announcing plans to require seriel numbers on all shell casings makes manufacturer's nervous and they cut back on production. This IS supply and demand, but it's a lessoned supply created by a corrupt government. Artificial supply and demand-I can agree with that.
Writing letters to our veterans telling them they alone are required to 'list' their guns because the corrupt government says so_Our military veterans? Really? Really? This government is afraid of our own heros, That should tell you something. This is another issue of supply and demand created by a corrupt government making overtures towards some type of gun control, causing more sales. That's why they call obama the gun salesman of the year, because he has been.
Supply and demand, I suppose you can argue a case for that.
I cited examples of where this corrupt government has exerted controls and created the shortened supply and therefore the higher price.
Like I said, I make two big ammo purchases every year, it's a business expense.
This year my clients paid more, I just passed it on. The real ironic thing is that my services are in demand by the type of people I have not seen before. City folks, men and women, even democrats are coming to get educated in the safe use of guns. Before this summer i usually only saw the 'bubbas' but this year has been different.
Gun salesman of the year indeed.

Bullets are cheaper.

Not much! Ammo is getting expensive! That's how liberals plan to stop people having guns. Since they can't take away our guns, they're making it too expensive to buy bullets. Bastards!

Supply and demand , you guys are buying a bunch of Ammo because you dont like the result of free elections.

Ahh but the ammo buying died down a bit during the holiday season. I was able to find some ammo I wanted finally in stock at wally world.

funny how guns and ammo demands went thru the roof after the election :eusa_whistle:

there's always the black market.................

Forum List

Back