Bodybuilders Dying Young

Risk reward. Like smoking g, drinking, eating processed food, consuming sugar, dairy, breakfast cereals, the list goes on. As long as the manufacturers make a buck, it will never change. Just ride with it.

Steroids can be used in moderation with proper post-cycle therapy to help the body return to homeostasis. Along with keeping your diet in check and regular blood work, the risks are minimal.

Unfortunately, the kind of people driven to things like bodybuilding or professional wrestling aren’t the kind of people who are good at moderation.

When I was 17, the doctor prescribed Anavar which I took. I worked out at a gym at that time as well. I never built up large muscles but I got really strong.

Last edited:
When I was 19, the doctor prescribed Anavar which I took. I worked out at a gym at that time as well. I never built up large muscles but I got really strong.
They prescribed Anavar back then? When was this?

They prescribed Anavar back then? When was this?
It's actually Oxandrolone and I corrected my former post, I took it when I was 17 it was a new drug back then. Doc said it had something to do with how the body uses/processes amino acids.

Oxandrolone was first described in 1962 and introduced for medical use in 1964.[6] The drug was a controlled substance in many countries, so non-medical use for purposes such as improving physique and performance

Last edited:
It could be the steroids, or heart problems related to the jab. But TBH, the first thing that came to my mind was that in recent years a lot of bodybuilders have gotten into the "carnivore" trend, or other high meat diets.

Perfect example: Charles Poliquin (a well known "strength coach") who died of a heart attack at age 57 and was a huge proponent of those high meat diets. He died in 2018, before Covid. There are others just like him with the same story:

Definitely watch this video: (woops, for some strange reason it has an age restriction on it, so you gotta be logged in to YouTube. That's interesting since there's nothing graphic or too 'adult' about this video)

They eat tremendous and unnatural amounts of protein. Mostly dead cadaver sources.

Body builders have a much lower lifespan ON AVERAGE than the rest of the population. Male bodybuilders, while they think they look virile, also tend to have other "problems" they don't like to talk about 😂

They eat tremendous and unnatural amounts of protein. Mostly dead cadaver sources.

Body builders have a much lower lifespan ON AVERAGE than the rest of the population. Male bodybuilders, while they think they look virile, also tend to have other "problems" they don't like to talk about 😂
Found this:

Seems that non-monitored consumption of body building drugs, which modern coaches push on athletes, could be a one major cause.

Without constant medical monitoring, these very powerful drugs can lead to long term health risks. Some of those risks can lead to an earlier grave. This is why Jerry Brainum urges any competing bodybuilders to have their bloodwork done every four weeks and ensure that as much detailed information can be analyzed as possible. Preventative actions are most important to extend life – and when athletes have a higher chance of using dangerous drugs, this becomes even more necessary.

Steroids are testosterone so it actually greatly increases libido and aggressiveness. It’s one of the best parts.

Until your body stops producing its own test naturally….

Not only bodybuilders are dying young ....

But normal people too, people who like sports....and every other sportsman everywhere is having the

"sudden death" ....and then people who don't do sports..... are also dying because of clots and what not!

the list is long...

What these criminals have done to humanity, forcing people have the poison jab knowing all the time it was fatal...........that has no forgiveness.

Steroids can be used in moderation with proper post-cycle therapy to help the body return to homeostasis. Along with keeping your diet in check and regular blood work, the risks are minimal.

Unfortunately, the kind of people driven to things like bodybuilding or professional wrestling aren’t the kind of people who are good at moderation.
I knew a few body builders years ago who were on steroids. And yes, they bulked up big time but they were miserable s.o.b.'s from shooting 'roids. One died of cancer at the age of 43. The majority of them are now in their 60's, gone to seed, fat, overweight & over the hill who are lucky if they could lift a case of beer. I worked out in a gym & still do but never took that stuff. I'm their age & am in better shape then they are. It's sad.

I knew a few body builders years ago who were on steroids. And yes, they bulked up big time but they were miserable s.o.b.'s from shooting 'roids. One died of cancer at the age of 43. The majority of them are now in their 60's, gone to seed, fat, overweight & over the hill who are lucky if they could lift a case of beer. I worked out in a gym & still do but never took that stuff. I'm their age & am in better shape then they are. It's sad.
They were probably miserable SOB’s before the steroids.

There has been an increase in premature deaths in bodybuilders that most likely is caused by heavy steroid use. Competitive bodybuilding is on life support.

It's all them untraceable steroids and the clot shots.

Aw geez, I need to do some exercise, but I'm tired, dammit!

Tomorrow.. :rolleyes:

I got sick with some flu-like stuff for a few days and lost a little, I need to get it back.

Last edited:
Wow.... Out of curiosity I did some looking into this topic. It doesn't even take that much research to find out that there are TONS of bodybuilders who died young, and a lot of them died of heart attacks or other heart problems.

But here's the thing.... This goes back MANY years, long before Covid. So obviously the tons of deaths that happened long before 2020 had nothing to do with the current vaccine.

What's the common denominator? It could be a few things.

Many of them did steroids.

Also, weighing 300 pounds puts a strain on the heart, we're not supposed to weigh that much, even if it is muscle.

But in addition to those things, I also get the feeling that a lot of these guys were into very high protein, animal-based diets. Just like a lot of bodybuilders today, who also die young.

Here is just a PARTIAL list. There are tons more like this:

Richard Eugene Piana (September 26, 1970 – August 25, 2017)

Dallas Lee McCarver (April 9 1991 - August 22 2017)

Michael Richard Matarazzo (November 8, 1965 – August 16, 2014 )

Andreas Münzer (October 25, 1964 – March 14, 1996 )

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian (24 March 1989 – 5 August 2011)

Anthony D'Arezzo (died of a heart attack in 2006 at the age of 44)

Dan Puckett (May 15, 1985 - November 7, 2007)

Nasser El Sonbaty (October 15 1965 – March 20 2013)

Gregory Mark Kovacs (December 16, 1968 – November 22, 2013)

Daniele Seccarecci (10 June 1980 – 3 September 2013)

Scott Klein (1973 - 2003) Died from kidney failure, age 30.

Robert Benavente (October 22, 1974 - November 6, 2004) Died from a heart attack, age 30

Mohammed Benaziza (1959 – October 4 1992) Died from heart failure hours, age 33

Chris Janusz aka “swolecat” (Died in 2009, age 37) Big proponent of high fat / high protein diet

Art Atwood (December 27, 1973 – September 11, 2011)

Mat Duvall (October 31, 1972 - February, 2013)

Ed van Amsterdam (1972 - 2013)

Fannie Josefina Barrios (May 30, 1964 - August 7, 2005)

Charles Durr Jr. (June 6, 1960 - May 2, 2005)

Hans Hopstaken (January 25 1957 - April 12, 2002)

Frank Hillebrand (heart attack in 2011, age 45)

The list goes on and on and on.

But here's the thing.... This goes back MANY years, long before Covid. So obviously the tons of deaths that happened long before 2020 had nothing to do with the current vaccine.
You mean like I already said?

Why are you changing the subject?
You did. You stepped in it. "Everything in moderation."

True bodybuilding is a worthwhile goal. Extremes, like an aversion to ANY body fat at all, is an issue similar to anorexia. Not everyone who works to mold their body to be the best it can be is "mentally ill." Maybe self absorbed," but no more than the guy who spends hours detailing his car or a woman who works hard to maintain a nice home. Sometimes it is about taking a little pride in your appearance

Forum List

Back