Bodybuilders Dying Young

So then why have bodybuilders been dying young decades before COVID and the vaccine?
suicide from body shame

Body building is a mental disease much like LGBTQ is

ecb190df10bc3c4182e699f4c9c7f068.jpg

I've never used steroids. My brother has used synthetic testosterone for years, but his levels were legitimately low. I tried it for like six months. I did see some results from the extra boost, but I also had side effects, so ultimately, I went off of it.

It is sad how many women disfigure themselves to win a worthless trophy. Many side effects are irreversable.
yes, the little man in the man in the boat grows into a big man in the boat :laughing0301:

It could be the steroids, or heart problems related to the jab. But TBH, the first thing that came to my mind was that in recent years a lot of bodybuilders have gotten into the "carnivore" trend, or other high meat diets.

Perfect example: Charles Poliquin (a well known "strength coach") who died of a heart attack at age 57 and was a huge proponent of those high meat diets. He died in 2018, before Covid. There are others just like him with the same story:

Definitely watch this video: (woops, for some strange reason it has an age restriction on it, so you gotta be logged in to YouTube. That's interesting since there's nothing graphic or too 'adult' about this video)

Forum List

Back