Bodybuilders Dying Young

You mean like I already said?

I didn't know that two people pointing out the same thing was against the Thread Police rules. :dunno:

Maybe you should direct your reply to those who are still blaming it on the jab on page 3 (not that I disagree that the jab is unsafe, imo it is unsafe, but I was looking at other common denominators going back many years.)

Steroids are testosterone so it actually greatly increases libido and aggressiveness. It’s one of the best parts.

Until your body stops producing its own test naturally….
Many bodybuilders that abuse this stuff have their testicles shrink.

Here's the thing: If you want to mold yourself into some ideal shape, it only works naturally when you have human growth hormone in your system, which is basically gone by the time you are 25. After that, it takes "something extra" to build that body. Either steroids or injected HGH.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.
BS. I only started lifting seriously when in my mid-thirties. I gained so much muscle so fast that my son called me "the muscle man". That said I have always been an 'easy gainer'. No drugs, just more protein, and I've always had an excess of testosterone (based on my womanizing past). :biggrin:

Sour grapes to point out how many young bodybuilders are dying?
I did powerlifting in my younger years. I never did have an hourglass physique....more like a convex pylon. Lol....

Seriously though....the regimen of modern competition body building is very hard on the internal organs.

Last edited:
These bodybuilders must avoid steroids and trust their workouts with an organic diet to achieve their body goals.

These bodybuilders must avoid steroids and trust their workouts with an organic diet to achieve their body goals.
Women bodybuilders need steroids to attain muscle mass while men do not.

It is possible to build muscle after age 25 and I am a great example. It is a fallacy that a person needs HGH to build your body in middle age.

I don't think this 85 Y.O. woman uses steroids or hormones, but she does drink a lot of eggs.I read much of her story a couple years ago. Interesting.

Forum List

Back