Bodybuilders Dying Young

There has been an increase in premature deaths in bodybuilders that most likely is caused by heavy steroid use. Competitive bodybuilding is on life support.

Of course having the rDNA altered has nothing to do with any deaths?

Here's the thing: If you want to mold yourself into some ideal shape, it only works naturally when you have human growth hormone in your system, which is basically gone by the time you are 25. After that, it takes "something extra" to build that body. Either steroids or injected HGH.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.

A couple of decades back, a survey of Olympic athletes revealed that the overwhelming majority of them were willing to have their lives shortened if that`s what it took for them to win an Olympic medal. That`s sick.

• Banned
Here's the thing: If you want to mold yourself into some ideal shape, it only works naturally when you have human growth hormone in your system, which is basically gone by the time you are 25. After that, it takes "something extra" to build that body. Either steroids or injected HGH.

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.
It is possible to build muscle after age 25 and I am a great example. It is a fallacy that a person needs HGH to build your body in middle age.

This is a good example why these people are dying young.

1712339133478.png

Even the few bodybuilders who get massive naturally (no juice) are risking serious health problems.

300lbs is 300lbs. That’s a lot of wear and tear on the heart whether it’s 300lbs or fat or 300lbs of muscle. It strains the heart, causes it’s walls to thicken early and leads to a variety of conditions.

Even the few bodybuilders who get massive naturally (no juice) are risking serious health problems.

300lbs is 300lbs. That’s a lot of west and tear on the heart whether it’s 300lbs or fat or 300lbs of muscle. It strains the heart, causes it’s walls to thicken early and leads to a variety of conditions.
I have been lifting heavy weights since high school and my heart is healthy.

I'm 6'2" and 215 lbs.
Well, we’ve never seen a pic but even taking your word for it, you’re not a bodybuilder.

The whole point is that massive body size/weight, even with low body fat percentage, is hard on the heart.

Anabolic steroids of course would exacerbate that, but at a certain size/weight it’s gonna affect your heart either way

Forum List

Back