I Like Guns

BogusNAMVET,

Exactly what do you mean by that statement? The US Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces is a NEGRO therefor your comment is quite offensive and anti-American.

Bullets are cheaper.

Not much! Ammo is getting expensive! That's how liberals plan to stop people having guns. Since they can't take away our guns, they're making it too expensive to buy bullets. Bastards!

really? hmmmmmmm... you mean "liberals" have a monopoly on the manufacture and sale of ammo?

who knew? :eusa_whistle:

Missed the point didn'tja. Anti-gun liberals have realized attacking gun ownership is getting them nowhere so they have been attacking ammo. They have been working towards higher taxes and more regulation on ammo which includes, but is not limited to micro-stamping and bullet types/caliber restrictions. Micro-stamping is a practice that the FBI has already proven is non-workable from a law enforcement standpoint and only adds to the cost of ammo.

Last edited:
The government should impose a 2.00 per bullet tax. Such a tax would curd the murder rate in the USA and reduce crime.

Not dumb just smart. The bullet tax would not affect your 2nd amendment but would protect innocent people from the NRA crazies.

Not dumb just smart. The bullet tax would not affect your 2nd amendment but would protect innocent people from the NRA crazies.

Charging $2 for every bullet will not prevent any crime at all. Do you think having a $2 fine in addition to the regular sentence would help deter murder? The cost of ammo has increased a great deal over the last 2 years, gun crimes have not decreased.

I love those food processors beats my Kitchen Aid food processor!!!! I got some of those same toys, love to play with my toys also!!!! My definition of Gun control is hitting the target at 200 yards!!!!

They tried last year to redefine what amunition is and how to control and ship. They tried to reclassify it as an explosive and if this passed it would of made it almost impossible for dealers to buy and sell ammo to legal citizens. They will pull dirty tricks like they are using to get this unpopular healthcare system passed that the people are against and system they excluded themselves and families from using, and use the same nasty tricks to take away our right to bear arms!!!! The people of America are in favor of legal guns and the right to own arms for recreation and protection. It is the government Liberals and democrats who are against gun ownership and the right to protect yourself and family!!!! Every election cycle the Dems have to come out and lie and make themselves look like they are pro gun, pro hunting ect.but they are not. Remember that clown Kerry trying to buy a "Huntin licence" He looked like elmer fudd.

You don't have to worry about NRA members or legal gun owners most crimes are commited by people who illegally own and use firearms. In every country that has outlawed ownership of guns crime went up because criminals don't follow gun laws!!!! the people all became sitting ducks to the criminals. And in every state that has the right to carry laws crime rates went down when this law was passed!!!!! Gun ownership was put in the constitution for the people to protect themselves from the unjust government!!!!

The government should impose a 2.00 per bullet tax. Such a tax would curd the murder rate in the USA and reduce crime.

How about a Vaseline Tax, a Child Molester Tax, an HIV Tax??? Pin Head. I think We should just invade Canada and be done with You.

A dumbasscrat (democrat) tax!!!!! Let these dumbasses pay for the problems they create!!!

A dumbasscrat (democrat) tax!!!!! Let these dumbasses pay for the problems they create!!!

Don't You know that it would be Unethical for them to not Exempt Themselves, Their Families, and Their Friends from what They Impose on the Rest of Us ??? Silly. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back