I Just wanted to say hello

Technically, I'm not 'everyone', I'm 'someone'... you may call me CG, unless you're an annoying liberal (assuming there are non-annoying liberals), in which case, you may call me 'California Girl'.

Hello, thinblue. Welcome.

Thought they had to call you "Supreme Mistress"? :eusa_eh:

I was going for the subtle approach. I haven't tried it before.

I take it he's fodder for our 'parties'. Yippeeee. I bet he looks good in chocolate.

We seem to have a problem there....an overabundance of exuberant chocoleteers.

Do you think Thinblueline would do a raspberry parfeit?

oooo....I rather like that idea......handcuffs go real nice with white chocolate peppermint kisses and a bullwhip :)

And heavy-duty zip-ties too. We wouldn't spend as much on duct tape ...

Mmmm ... peppermint kisses. I like the mint truffle ones too. :eusa_drool:

oooo....I rather like that idea......handcuffs go real nice with white chocolate peppermint kisses and a bullwhip :)

And heavy-duty zip-ties too. We wouldn't spend as much on duct tape ...

Mmmm ... peppermint kisses. I like the mint truffle ones too. :eusa_drool:

I still have all that duct tape left over from Gunny's .... err.... confinement and I even managed to pull most of the hairs off.

I like the crunchy bits of pepperment....:eusa_drool:

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I Just wanted to say hello.
This looks like a pretty cool place.

Technically, I'm not 'everyone', I'm 'someone'... you may call me CG, unless you're an annoying liberal (assuming there are non-annoying liberals), in which case, you may call me 'California Girl'.

Hi CG, I think that you'll find me anything BUT a liberal.

I still have all that duct tape left over from Gunny's .... err.... confinement and I even managed to pull most of the hairs off.

There are crunchy bits of peppermint on the duct tape left over from Gunny? :eek:

That must have been an interesting ... ummm ... how exactly did ... what I mean is, where was the ... *sigh*

I'm not sure I want to know. :doubt:

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I Just wanted to say hello.
This looks like a pretty cool place.

Hi CG, I think that you'll find me anything BUT a liberal.

In that case I suggest NO chocolate but a layer of crushed peanuts instead.

What say you Eve? Marshmallow peeps too?

There are crunchy bits of peppermint on the duct tape left over from Gunny? :eek:

That must have been an interesting ... ummm ... how exactly did ... what I mean is, where was the ... *sigh*

I'm not sure I want to know. :doubt:

Well...the kisses melted :(

I'm not allowed to tell...it's a matter of national security....:eusa_shhh:

Hey, you weren't supposed to know about that one ... thing, but in the spirit of sisterhood, experimentation, education and elucidation, I shared.

Spill. :evil:

errr....I can't....said subject is in a Chocolate Relocation Protection Program.....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back