Moi? Never!

Here....have some more peppermint bits (no hair on 'em) :eusa_angel:

You're the bestest! :D

Wanna hit from my jug?
ghiradelliblacklabelchocolsauce.jpg

Oooo please :)

Say....where's our noobie candidate? Did you scare him away Eve?:confused:

ME???

You were the one inspecting him for future use. Of course, if he runs away that soon, he'd never be able to stand what the other fellas do. :eusa_angel:

Well not my fault he failed the inspection, but did you HAVE to tell him?

You're the bestest! :D

Wanna hit from my jug?

No, I'm still here just sitting back and enjoying the show. I don't "scare" away.

Ah good. That's a relief, you had Eve and I rather worried. Glad to see you have the mettle to withstand ... umh.....whatever it is you need to withstand in this place :D

Now....as to your resume, we do have a few questions:

Section 3, part C: is it with or with out nuts?

Section 5, parts D, E and F: Please provide more detail on the Marshmallow Peeps.

Thank you :)

No, I'm still here just sitting back and enjoying the show. I don't "scare" away.

Ah good. That's a relief, you had Eve and I rather worried. Glad to see you have the mettle to withstand ... umh.....whatever it is you need to withstand in this place :D

Section 5, parts D, E and F: Please provide more detail on the Marshmallow Peeps.

Marshmallow Peeps with nuts...
It all depends on whether I am facing fists or a loaded weapon.
But personally, I'm a chocolate covered Halavar person....with nuts.

You forgot any known allergies, the disclaimer and privacy clause on page 125, Part V, Sub-Part 12, Section 3, Addendum B.

You forgot any known allergies, the disclaimer and privacy clause on page 125, Part V, Sub-Part 12, Section 3, Addendum B.

Allergies? No, I'm a Macho guy. I don't got no stinken Allergies.

Marshmallow Peeps with nuts...
It all depends on whether I am facing fists or a loaded weapon.
But personally, I'm a chocolate covered Halavar person....with nuts.

I see lots of potential here :clap2:

Now....about Group W....and the littering charge....this-piece-of-paper's-got-47-words-37-sentences-58-words-we-wanna-know-details-of-the-crime-time-of-the-crime-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say-pertaining-to-and-about-the-crime-I-want-to-know-arresting-officer's-name-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say.

Care to enlighten us?

Ohhhhh....Addendum B....damn Eve....that one's a killer :eusa_eh:

Allergies? No, I'm a Macho guy. I don't got no stinken Allergies.

You forgot about the latex.....and the....rash?:eusa_whistle:

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I Just wanted to say hello.
This looks like a pretty cool place.

Technically, I'm not 'everyone', I'm 'someone'... you may call me CG, unless you're an annoying liberal (assuming there are non-annoying liberals), in which case, you may call me 'California Girl'.

Hello, thinblue. Welcome.

Hi CG, I think that you'll find me anything BUT a liberal.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

How do you feel about being dipped in chocolate and maybe :whip:? Cuz me and the girls like to hijack a thread and party.

Technically, I'm not 'everyone', I'm 'someone'... you may call me CG, unless you're an annoying liberal (assuming there are non-annoying liberals), in which case, you may call me 'California Girl'.

Hello, thinblue. Welcome.

Hi CG, I think that you'll find me anything BUT a liberal.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

How do you feel about being dipped in chocolate and maybe :whip:? Cuz me and the girls like to hijack a thread and party.

Now, CG, you DID remember the refreshments? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back