I Just wanted to say hello

Welcome ThinBlueLine.....what is the origin of your name? Reminds me of a song :)

I became a thin blue wire
That held the world above the fire
And so it was I saw behind
Heaven's just a thin blue line

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I Just wanted to say hello.
This looks like a pretty cool place.

Hello? HELLO?! What kinda introduction is that! Jeeze! Damn newbies.

Oh, and Hello back at ya.
Welcome.

Ok, I’ll admit that was a pretty lame introduction, but what can I say except that I’m just a regular good looking all American guy who loves the finer things in life. My interests are rather simple, like sushi and white wine, motorcycles, and hot and spicy chicken wings, I love animals and loves watching the sun rise and set. jogging, being with my friends, weight lifting, playing the guitar, reading, history, Greek classics, mystery and horror movies, and politics.. My heroes are the members of the US Military. I'm a proud American of Italian descent who proudly served in the Gulf and Kuwait War. I am dedicated to help my country out of the mess we are currently in, and getting Obama out of office.
Like I said, my interests are rather simple.

Jeeze! You get here and right away you give us your life story! Damn newbies! All ya had to do was say hello!
(You don't write love songs do ya? Suddenly I have a hankering for a Pina Colada.)

You'll definately fit right in then. Can you handle sparklers, spandex and trapeze bar without setting yourself on fire? We might have an opening....

What, ah, what happened to our previous trapeze ... artist? I thought that position was filled. :eusa_eh:

Hello? HELLO?! What kinda introduction is that! Jeeze! Damn newbies.

Oh, and Hello back at ya.
Welcome.

Ok, I’ll admit that was a pretty lame introduction, but what can I say except that I’m just a regular good looking all American guy who loves the finer things in life. My interests are rather simple, like sushi and white wine, motorcycles, and hot and spicy chicken wings, I love animals and loves watching the sun rise and set. jogging, being with my friends, weight lifting, playing the guitar, reading, history, Greek classics, mystery and horror movies, and politics.. My heroes are the members of the US Military. I'm a proud American of Italian descent who proudly served in the Gulf and Kuwait War. I am dedicated to help my country out of the mess we are currently in, and getting Obama out of office.
Like I said, my interests are rather simple.

You got my vote, US Military eh, Army, Marine, Navy... what.?.

No matter...thank you for your service and sacrifice to the country....:salute:

I'm a free loading civilian but don't hold it against me...

You'll definately fit right in then. Can you handle sparklers, spandex and trapeze bar without setting yourself on fire? We might have an opening....

What, ah, what happened to our previous trapeze ... artist? I thought that position was filled. :eusa_eh:

He fell off....

landed in the vat of chocolate.....

never saw him again.

Hey Thinblueline....do you have any talent with chocolate?

He fell off....

never saw him again.

You know, the other fellas are liable to become jealous if we bring in another chocolatier. But Thinblueline might have connections that can get you a discount on a gross of handcuffs ... :eusa_shhh:

Technically, I'm not 'everyone', I'm 'someone'... you may call me CG, unless you're an annoying liberal (assuming there are non-annoying liberals), in which case, you may call me 'California Girl'.

Hello, thinblue. Welcome.

Technically, I'm not 'everyone', I'm 'someone'... you may call me CG, unless you're an annoying liberal (assuming there are non-annoying liberals), in which case, you may call me 'California Girl'.

Thought they had to call you "Supreme Mistress"? :eusa_eh:

Isn't that what I call you?
(What's even funnier is after I typed the reply I had to click on "submit" reply.)

Last edited:

Thought they had to call you "Supreme Mistress"? :eusa_eh:

I was going for the subtle approach. I haven't tried it before.

I take it he's fodder for our 'parties'. Yippeeee. I bet he looks good in chocolate.

He fell off....

never saw him again.

You know, the other fellas are liable to become jealous if we bring in another chocolatier. But Thinblueline might have connections that can get you a discount on a gross of handcuffs ... :eusa_shhh:

oooo....I rather like that idea......handcuffs go real nice with white chocolate peppermint kisses and a bullwhip :)

Forum List

Back