Zone1 Greetings from Sydney

Hello, everyone. I am happy to join your community. I often look at the situation in the US as it affects many world events. Sometimes I want to have a discussion with someone, give my opinion, get another person's opinion on different issues. I also like sports and games and sci-fi movies.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
I didn’t know there was boring Australians ..

I spent some years on North Island, New Zealand as young lad, I always wondered how Australians felt about New Zealanders.
Well anyway .. Welcome!

Hello, everyone. I am happy to join your community. I often look at the situation in the US as it affects many world events. Sometimes I want to have a discussion with someone, give my opinion, get another person's opinion on different issues. I also like sports and games and sci-fi movies.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
Wow, the land of COVID concentration camps. Y’all have it worse than us….almost.

Hello Sydney. I'm very glad I met you. :re:

I visited Aussieland in 1969 on R&R from Vietnam. I have very found memories of the time I spent there.

The people were absolutely great.

It’s just too far away.
My Aunt was from Sydney, and I never got a chance to go visit her due to raising a family. She was 80 when she visited us 40 years ago. Her daughter never sent me a "she passed away" notice, so you're right, it's just too far away.

My Aunt was from Sydney, and I never got a chance to go visit her due to raising a family. She was 80 when she visited us 40 years ago. Her daughter never sent me a "she passed away" notice, so you're right, it's just too far away.

I’d still go though.

Via Japan. Because l have a friend, from these forums, l promised to look up.

Welcome Bruce.

Welcome! As a matter of fact, for a short time, I lived in a cockroach-infested student-shared house on little Warren Ball Ave. in Newtown. One day I bought two poison traps out of my own pocket and the next morning the kitchen floor was covered with dead roaches. I mean hundreds of them! It was enough to make anyone feel crook just witnessing the spectacle. I got chastised for doing that because the student theme was communist indoctrinated and the self-proclaimed "chairman" disapproved of me acting on my own, personal initiative. Anyway, I got the job done! :p Once again ..... welcome!

Oh, so you're from Australia. Between the Aprils and Sydneys here, my head is swimming.

LOLOL
Easter is over- but i still got me a sweet potato? ha

Last edited:

Forum List

Back