Zone1 Greetings from Sydney

JayDomK

Rookie
Feb 1, 2024
Hello, everyone. I am happy to join your community. I often look at the situation in the US as it affects many world events. Sometimes I want to have a discussion with someone, give my opinion, get another person's opinion on different issues. I also like sports and games and sci-fi movies.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)

Hello, everyone. I am happy to join your community. I often look at the situation in the US as it affects many world events. Sometimes I want to have a discussion with someone, give my opinion, get another person's opinion on different issues. I also like sports and games and sci-fi movies.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
Do you still have to drink your beer upside?

You hit the JACKPOT with USMB! It looks like we are the last of the last FREE SPEECH M/B's on the planet earth. We host an excellent rank & file crew along with the best moderators in the business. Make sure to check out our comprehensive list of forums for there is a forum for everyone! By chance are you located in Queensland, maybe the Maryborough general area?

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome. You sound familiar.

Greetings from Sydney

Best greetings for you down under!

☀️☀️☀️

as another poster noted, you guys are so cute when you're young and new

welcome...i am the moderator of humor and we DEMAND you always use your sense of humor to make us laugh....deal???

as another poster noted, you guys are so cute when you're young and new

welcome...i am the moderator of humor and we DEMAND you always use your sense of humor to make us laugh....deal???
He has no duty to be funny. It’s a free country.

That used to be an American unofficial motto.

It is Increasingly less true these days. Democrats are primarily fascists.

Democrats are fairly easy to identify. If in doubt, just see if they can accurately and concisely define “woman.” They find that a very difficult stumper.

I trust you will appreciate that tidbit of information.

By the way, that beer you folks put into motor oil cans, “Foster’s Lager?” Damn good stuff. Thank you.

Democrats are fairly easy to identify. If in doubt, just see if they can accurately and concisely define “woman.” They find that a very difficult stumper.

By the way, that beer you folks put into motor oil cans, “Foster’s Lager?” Damn good stuff. Thank you.
geee....i'm kinda kiddin...this place is like a crypt mostly

maybe he'll slip some shrimp on the barbie for us

Geez. I can't get this example of white guilt out of my head now.

Now , BackAgain, everybody knows that our dear Democrats at USMB are just poor little sheep who have gone astray. :heehee:

Forum List

Back