I Just wanted to say hello

Try to do it .... a little at a time. And ignore the screams. I find that works best :)

Do we have any more earplugs or did the voles chew them all up?

I ran out of chocolate chips when I was making cookies....I figured the earplugs would make a good substitute...:eusa_eh:

But....I've got some marshmallow peeps you can use :)

I ran out of chocolate chips when I was making cookies....I figured the earplugs would make a good substitute...:eusa_eh:

Sounds reasonable.

I was thinking (yes, it did hurt), his might be a good time to let CG try out the new guy. See what she's got, you know?

Sounds reasonable.

I was thinking (yes, it did hurt), his might be a good time to let CG try out the new guy. See what she's got, you know?

hey---you can't pass me around like a cheap slut !

Sounds reasonable.

You mean test her intestinal fortitude? Sure....at some point she's going to have to fly solo...but you know....sigh....I must be getting soft....it always chokes me up to let them go on their own....:redface:

Sounds reasonable.

hey---you can't pass me around like a cheap slut !

Well, we meant to break it to you in a gentler way but you've graduated - you are now a middle income slut....we felt that you more than exceeded all expectations and requirements. In fact Dillo....(sniff sniff)....we're so proud of you!:redface:

You mean test her intestinal fortitude? Sure....at some point she's going to have to fly solo...but you know....sigh....I must be getting soft....it always chokes me up to let them go on their own....:redface:

I really think she's up to it. She's scored above the averages on every test, been on time for each shift and shown an amazing aptitude for the, ahhh ... research techniques.

I really think she's up to it. She's scored above the averages on every test, been on time for each shift and shown an amazing aptitude for the, ahhh ... research techniques.

Yes she did....her work on Gunny showed an amazing amount of....er.....research creativity!

I'm still trying to get my .... mind around....her technique with the cellophane and margerine. Quite a challange that.:clap2:

Yes she did....her work on Gunny showed an amazing amount of....er.....research creativity!

I'm still trying to get my .... mind around....her technique with the cellophane and margerine. Quite a challange that.:clap2:

I thought that was Pilgrim? :eusa_eh:

Meh - in any case, she's doing very well and probably needs to be given a little more free rein.

Looks like the whole "pack" is in play. :eusa_whistle:

i-hate-cats-the-musical-broadway.jpg

I thought that was Pilgrim? :eusa_eh:

Meh - in any case, she's doing very well and probably needs to be given a little more free rein.

Better not have been Pilgrim, that boys mine :doubt:

But you are right. Now, where is she?

-I-want-to-know-arresting-officer's-name-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say.

Ya Got A Warrant?
I think I'm going to have to read you your rights.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

-I-want-to-know-arresting-officer's-name-and-any-other-kind-of-thing-you-gotta-say.

Ya Got A Warrant?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense.

How'reyougoinakeepa Coyote silent bubbie? :eusa_whistle:

I ate the warrent. but I'll regurgitate it if you need one.

My last attorney quit...mumbling something about fleas and duct tape.....and laughing in a funny way singing "they're coming to take me away haha"....he was a weird little dude come to think of it.:eusa_eh:

Ya Got A Warrant?

Oh geez! Get all authoritative and like that and you'll just turn her on. :eusa_whistle:

Ya Got A Warrant?

Oh geez! Get all authoritative and like that and you'll just turn her on. :eusa_whistle:

I get turned on myself just by reading her her rights.
She knows how to push the right buttons..

New Topics

Forum List

Back