Zone1 Greetings from Sydney

Hello, everyone. I am happy to join your community. I often look at the situation in the US as it affects many world events. Sometimes I want to have a discussion with someone, give my opinion, get another person's opinion on different issues. I also like sports and games and sci-fi movies.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
Hello Sydney

Hello, everyone. I am happy to join your community. I often look at the situation in the US as it affects many world events. Sometimes I want to have a discussion with someone, give my opinion, get another person's opinion on different issues. I also like sports and games and sci-fi movies.

I will check in with you sometimes when I have free time. Right now we are in summer, I also ride my bike. I hope I won't seem too boring to you :)
Welcome. Can you prove your not a bot/AI?

Welcome aboard

Sidney is in the news today!

Forum List

Back