Zone1 New to the forum, hello everyone!

a93bc5531f714b22de0481250234c1cc.jpg

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I hail from Oregon where people are usually very on the left or very on the right. I work for good ol USPS. Hope to have good conversations with y'all!
Welcome to USMB, GRS! Hope you enjoy the boards! I love Oregon, where I lived from 78-83 in beautiful North Albany. I just love the place, spent time at Oregon State U in Corvallis, which was a 30-minute bicycle ride away from my house. It was so gorgeous there!

I already got my coal shipment....It will come in handy for my tire fire on Earth Day.....I could use a bundle of switches for the kindling. ;)
Switches, hmm? Oddly, I got tired of searching for where I put the matches THIS time to burn trash, and found a pack of 3 long "lighters" at Wally World that are ready to go with a butane something(?) that are supposed to last for 15 hours, which means I 'll probably not have to re-insert butane in them for 3 years or more. I usually soak a couple of pieces of kitchen roll paper in tractor gas, then put branches on top of the papers, then throw the match in. Not sure how this will work out, because I only burn trash once a week, preferably when it is not precipitation day. I won't have to use the gas from its pouring can anymore.

Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I hail from Oregon where people are usually very on the left or very on the right. I work for good ol USPS. Hope to have good conversations with y'all!
Welcome. Great state to do a nomadic journey. Myself, I've been in the badlands.

• Thanks
Reactions: GRS

Forum List

Back