Granny

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
*pop, dusts self off, makes grand entrance*

Alas, I've had to choose another log-in name. I see another "Savannah" has beat me to the punch. Therefore, I shall have to use my other nom de plume ... Granny. I see a few names of my chickadees from other boards ... thanks, hugs and a kiss to Samson for telling me about this board! I look forward to being able to communicate with others once again!!

welcome2.jpg

Alas, I've had to choose another log-in name. I see another "Savannah" has beat me to the punch. Therefore, I shall have to use my other nom de plume ... Granny. I see a few names of my chickadees from other boards ... thanks, hugs and a kiss to Samson for telling me about this board! I look forward to being able to communicate with others once again!!

I think I'll contact all my old birdies from AOL. I heard they dumped their message boards so there must be a whole bunch of homeless folk looking for a new nest.

Welcome, Grans, from another one.

Granny,

Pray tell dear lady but would you be of a Liberal viewpoint?

Samsonite is dragging all his baggage along with him.
(You wouldn't be a gorilla would ya?)

Welcome!

Welcome, but I'm not about to kiss Samson.

Welcome, but I'm not about to kiss Samson.

:mad::mad::mad:

WTF?

After the dinner? The Movies?

You ingrateful slut.
:frown:

Forum List

Back