I have my Flag out today, do you?

This dude who lives across my friend, let a cell phone company put a tower in his yard because the hill had bad coverage. It looks like a flag poll that would fly at stadium or a giants house. Even is tapered, then he has a large flag, but not a huge flag. Totally looks disproportionate. But I have great phone service when I am over at her house.

I remember as a child when we go visit my grandfather's grave on memorial day, I would try to get all the flags from touching the ground. It really bugged me. lol

Yes, we bring them in every night. There are two brackets on the front of our house for flags. We pop them in the morning when the cats are fed and pop them out in the evening when the cats are fed. It's so cute because all of the cats stand at attention and salute when we put them up and take them down. One cat even plays the bugle! We have very patriotic cats.

images
It says something about you that the worst insult you can come up with is "You're a JEW!!!"

It says you're a dumbass. :lol:

Oh, and your link's busted, dumbass. :lol:
I didn't call you a jew, You are however an Israel 1st'er:eusa_whistle:
No, I'm not. I'm an "Israel before terrorists" kinda guy.

Flag out and flying 24/7 in a properly lit display. I live 5 miles from a road of any import, so its only seen by people who are actually coming to my house, but it's there.

I was in New York on 9/11 this past week so when I got back home I realized my parents put out the Flag in the Garden and in the front.

Besides that I have an American Flag on the back of my Truck.

Forum List

Back