Alphabet Folks Meltdown at Sight of American Flags

I don’t hate democrats as 99% of my friends neighbors and workmates are democrats. They just have no clue and are insulated and brainwashed. You know, bless their hearts!
It’s the democrat party and its communistic, anti-American policies and media that are the problem.
Democrats have abandoned God and have been filled with demons.

Beware of all the democrats around you because they hate you and will act on it. If you have a gas stove or some banned livestock, they'll report you.

Fury as Seattle country dance squad are ordered to remove their American flag T-shirts for 'triggering' woke organizers at LGBTQ event​

Remember, they just want to live their own perverse lifestyle, they won’t order you to submit to their mental illness.

I wish I was there, I would have had fun.

They should have walked out

That flag represents a country that allows them all to freely behave like hedonistic, disrespectful, perverts they are. Without that flag they may not be able to act the way they do.

They should be grateful they live in a free country.

They're not very bright...100% mental

1713288790384.gif

For our alarmed alphabet folks.

Democrats have abandoned God and have been filled with demons.

Beware of all the democrats around you because they hate you and will act on it. If you have a gas stove or some banned livestock, they'll report you.
Oh, I’m more than aware. I chalk it up to their own misguidance and I avoid conflict when necessary. I still have to live my life in spite of the frustration of being surrounded by retarded baboons.

Forum List

Back