I have my Flag out today, do you?

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I have my American Flag out today. I was wondering how many of you have one out today?

Remember after 9/11, how everyone and their mother hung flags? What happened to that?

Our flag is out every day, always has been.

My flag is out 24/7. I have solar-powered spotlights to keep it lit at night.
images

Last edited:
  • Banned
Remember after 9/11, how everyone and their mother hung flags? What happened to that?

Sad to say here in liberal SF not may had flags out. I had a HUGE one out and a good deal of neighbors weren't happy about that. We had it out for a year.

Sad to say here in liberal SF not may had flags out. I had a HUGE one out and a good deal of neighbors weren't happy about that. We had it out for a year.

Why would your neighbors be unhappy about the American flag being flown?

I have one on my front door. Wooden, painted and hinged. Kinda one of those "crafty" things you find in Yankee Candle Shop type of places.

Tried flying one from the post of the front porch, but the wind kept grabbing it and snapping the pole, or the bracket holding it in.

I live in San Francisco. Far to close to Berkley if you ask me. It is not politically correct to fly the flag, and the American flag in particular. It has been this way since the hippies took over.

I fly my flag and fuck anyone who doesn't like it!

I live in San Francisco. Far to close to Berkley if you ask me. It is not politically correct to fly the flag, and the American flag in particular. It has been this way since the hippies took over.

I fly my flag and fuck anyone who doesn't like it!

You should give San Francisco a big old New York salute. LOng may she wave.

I rent commercial space to a local branch bank. They were closed today but I got hold of one of the officers and made her give me access so I could hang a 6x9 flag from the 2nd story. This evening we went back, unlocked the doors, and I took it down.

I haven't a flag...except for several of the little ones which were made in China that the kids got for Memorial Day parade.

Forum List

Back