Triggered and Unsafe

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Biden & Co are lying when they say that if Trump wins, democracy will be taken away.
No. That understanding is a lie. I am reiterating what Trump said to the soon to riot mob on Jan 6 when he said If Pence does the right thing Trump and Pence will stay in office and end democracy by denying the will of the people which chose Joe Biden.

If Trump wins again he will continue what he tried to do on January 6. 2021 because
the next time he may not fail.

Last edited:
Why would American fags be triggered by the American flag? :dunno:

I've actually seen fags wearing patriotic gear.

Where was that? Oh! An airshow.
I don’t know, personally I have always the American flag appeal kind of tacky. But the stars and strips holding back muffin tops and cankles is a fitting depiction of American obesity.

I don’t know, personally I have always the American flag appeal kind of tacky. But the stars and strips holding back muffin tops and cankles is a fitting depiction of American obesity.
Pah! I sported a Confederate flag muscle shirt I won at a carnival until it wore out.

Didn't take long, it was kinda cheap.

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

Meanwhile - this is okay in GenZ liberal loonyville......

adults-flash-children-at-gay-pride-parade-seattle.jpg

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

It's a sad day when the American flag makes ANYBODY feel triggered or unsafe. But that is what the 'woke' religion and indoctrination via education, government, MSM, social media, entertainment, even scientific and some religious organizations are now preaching and have produced in our shared society. I simply cannot understand how Americans who would never see that as okay twenty years ago now condone it or even require it.

Huh? You asked first about red white and blue sandwiches. Now you’ve moved the goal posts to sandwich shops that have LGBTQ sandwiches.

What is a LBGTQ sandwich a foot long for men, roast beef for ladies, and a combination platter for all others?
I meant the other store will also only offer American colored sandwich.

Stealing a flag to burn it should be a hate crime, no reasonable person would think otherwise. Burning your own flag is exercising your free speech and it’s not a crime. You do understand the difference right?
Yes. I also understand hate crime statutes. I disagree with them, but I understand them.

Forum List

Back