Triggered and Unsafe

Then why did you claim you would be charged with a hate crime for burning your own flag when you knew that was incorrect information
Because although you would not be charged with removing someone else's property, the hate crime for burning it would still stand.

No. That understanding is a lie. I am reiterating what Trump said to the soon to riot mob on Jan 6 when he said If Pence does the right thing Trump and Pence will stay in office and end democracy by denying the will of the people which chose Joe Biden.

If Trump wins again he will continue what he tried to do on January 6. 2021 because
the next time he may not fail.
Doesn't take much to change your mind, does it? I doubt you could ever give a straight answer.

Jeezuzz Keee Riced I thought we were not going to have a country anymore ……. if Mike Pence does not throw the election to Trump/Pence on Jan6.

Doesn't take much to change your mind

I did not change my mind about what I wrote. You are a liar.

Trump actually tried to destroy democracy on January 6, 2021. And I see no remorse by him that makes anyone feel better that he won’t try to do it again. In fact, you still trying to do it even out of office.

I knew you were hearing voices in your head. Seek help for that before acting on them
I checked again, and I was right the first time. There was no reason for the snowflakes to get triggered by an American flag. Perhaps they would feel less triggered in another country where they could actually be legally harmed?

Forum List

Back