Triggered and Unsafe

You’re just wrong. They had the chance to perform but instead wanted to act like a victim for some attention
More lies.
Okay then, all things being equal, why are you not criticizing the Karens who bleated first in this case?
Because they are on his side.
"There ya go" what? I see no calls here for transgenders to be arrested. I see an implied call for perverts and pedophiles to be arrested. Specifically, those pretending to be transgender.

As for the rest, I see her opining that they are "fucking nuts" but this in no way can be construed as calling for the arrest of transgenders.
Don't bother, he's a troll.

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

We won't have a country anymore if people are made to feel embarrassed about our flag and patriotism anymore. But, don't forget, Republicans and Trump want to take democracy away.

There may or may not be a rule about offensive costumes but if it is not definitively laid out to include American flag-themed costumes or clothing then the judgment of the organizers in this case was completely arbitrary and favored one group over another. Being that the organizers are an LBGQT group, I'm not surprised they favored the other group.

Is that a question?

Assuming it was, my solution would have been to tell the original whiners to deal with it or leave.
Would you hold the same opinion if it was a Christian sponsored event and the team wore pride themed costumes

Would you hold the same opinion if it was a Christian sponsored event and the team wore pride themed costumes
Yes, I would. But this analogy is somewhat inapt. Christianity is doctrinally opposed to homosexuality whereas the LBGQT community is not doctrinally opposed to patriotism or symbols thereof. Besides, we don't know that the offended group was gay, only that the event was sponsored by a gay group.

They do have LGBTQ Sandwich there in rainbow colors? I don´t think so.
Huh? You asked first about red white and blue sandwiches. Now you’ve moved the goal posts to sandwich shops that have LGBTQ sandwiches.

What is a LBGTQ sandwich a foot long for men, roast beef for ladies, and a combination platter for all others?

Yes, I would. But this analogy is somewhat inapt. Christianity is doctrinally opposed to homosexuality whereas the LBGQT community is not doctrinally opposed to patriotism or symbols thereof. Besides, we don't know that the offended group was gay, only that the event was sponsored by a gay group.
You would be hypocritical in your approach then.

But they gotta dress up in the flag to pretend to be patriotic when really they don’t like anyone different than themselves. It’s like bragging about how much of a Christian they are. People like them are way more concerned about the show than living any principles
Wow, that foil helmet must be on real tight to pick up those thoughts from that far away. You must have ordered the deluxe model, for sure!

You pretended you could read their minds and knew why they were doing what they did.
Lying and claiming they were not allowed to participate goes a long way in determining their motives. Maybe I’m just better and understanding people than you are.

Jeezuzz Keee Riced I thought we were not going to have country anymore if a boob falls out during Super Bowl halftime show or if Mike Pence does not throw the election to Trump/Pence on Jan6.
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that Biden & Co are lying when they say that if Trump wins, democracy will be taken away.

A dance team's uniforms with the American flag made people feel triggered and unsafe? They're kids doing what they enjoy and because someone (I doubt it was many, probably one Karen) they were kicked out of competition.

Just sad. Really sad

Seattle dance squad says they were told American flag shirts made audience members feel 'triggered and unsafe'

shows you how screwed up the left is

At least you were honest about just making some bullshit up. That’s a step in the right direction
Why would American fags be triggered by the American flag? :dunno:

I've actually seen fags wearing patriotic gear.

Where was that? Oh! An airshow. We had a good time that day. My friend's mom brought a few of her fags with her, but they behaved and we had a good time.

Not sure how that works. She's a woman but the boss of a bunch of fags. My friend and me don't know, and don't ask

any questions we really don't want the answers to. Just..fuck that!

Some things are better left alone. We don't know, and we do not want to know.

She's been really good to us over the years, so there's that.

Last edited:
Just a bunch of Karen’s upset the world wouldn’t do as they wanted. If they wanted to preform they had the chance but chose to act like entitled little bitches instead. Stop defending their poor behavior.
Wow. Please tell us you are kidding with this bullshit.

Forum List

Back