I have my Flag out today, do you?

Sad to say here in liberal SF not may had flags out. I had a HUGE one out and a good deal of neighbors weren't happy about that. We had it out for a year.

Why would your neighbors be unhappy about the American flag being flown?

I live in San Francisco. Far to close to Berkley if you ask me. It is not politically correct to fly the flag, and the American flag in particular. It has been this way since the hippies took over.

I fly my flag and fuck anyone who doesn't like it!

I knew SF was out there but didn't realize it was that far gone. Cripes, what lunacy.

I have my American Flag out today. I was wondering how many of you have one out today?

One by my house, one on my truck, and one at each of my yards. I also have one painted on the storage barn at my main yard. My employees came in on their own time to paint that one. I bought the paint out of my own pocket.

Oh yeah, I have one my suv too. The flag with "9-11 Never Forget" on it. It's on the bottom of the rear window. It's been there since 2002.

My flag is out 24/7. I have solar-powered spotlights to keep it lit at night.
images
It says something about you that the worst insult you can come up with is "You're a JEW!!!"

It says you're a dumbass. :lol:

Oh, and your link's busted, dumbass. :lol:
I didn't call you a jew, You are however an Israel 1st'er:eusa_whistle:

Sad to say here in liberal SF not may had flags out. I had a HUGE one out and a good deal of neighbors weren't happy about that. We had it out for a year.

Why would your neighbors be unhappy about the American flag being flown?

I live in San Francisco. Far to close to Berkley if you ask me. It is not politically correct to fly the flag, and the American flag in particular. It has been this way since the hippies took over.

I fly my flag and fuck anyone who doesn't like it!

WHATever.. You say the weirdest thing sometimes..

When we went to war with Iraq after 9/11, my roommate and I had a flag and flag ribbon. My friends came over one day and asked how we could fly out flag. I told them, " for the simple reason, that you can question why we do".

Now look here! I won't be spoken to like that by mere colonials. If you hold your tongue, I may let you keep it.

Grrrr. If these were the good old days of majesty and empire, I'd be able to carry out my threat.

One of these days, America. One. Of. These. Days!

Last edited:
It is with great sadness that I report that the only flag flying in my neighborhood yesterday was the flag that flies twenty-four seven...the rebel flag.

This is a neighborhood of god-fearing conservative voters.

I never realized I was surrounded by America haters.

Now look here! I won't be spoken to like that by mere colonials. If you hold your tongue, I may let you keep it.

Grrrr. If these were the good old days of majesty and empire, I'd be able to carry out my threat.

One of these days, America. One. Of. These. Days!

Stop!

Or I'll say "stop" again.....

(too obscure?)

It is with great sadness that I report that the only flag flying in my neighborhood yesterday was the flag that flies twenty-four seven...the rebel flag.

I love it when people fly the Conservative flag here. We had nothing to do with the war, but stupid rednecks like to make a point.

You could have put one up yaknow.

On a related note, a buddy of mine is going to put a flagpole in his yard, and fly what he calls the "Northern Rebel Flag".

MLB-yankees-flag.jpg

Forum List

Back