I fear for Obama...

How many books would I have written while beating Hillary and McCain and while raising $750mil? Oh about the same number as Obama. Have you ever heard of a ghostwriter? Didn't think so, you little turnip. :tongue:

As I suspected...you have nothing.

My point is I get great joy in watching losers on a message board talk about how Obama is not intelligent.

You point to a book (a book that I might add is strangely familiar in style to Ayers) as proof that he is intelligent.

You point to him winning the presidency as proof of his intelligence (I am sure you gave GWB the same courtesy).

I never said he wasn't intelligent, I'm just not going to take the media's word for it, unlike you who believes everything he is told.

If Obama is such a smarty pants, then why isn't he published? Hmmmm? Just as I thought, nothing.

you still dont get it do you? Wow, you are obviously not very bright, you sure you didnt go to FSU?

Ah I see. I laugh at your absurd insults and how do you react? You say Im stupid.

Very original. I can see I'm working with a real Da Vinci here.

How many books would I have written while beating Hillary and McCain and while raising $750mil? Oh about the same number as Obama. Have you ever heard of a ghostwriter? Didn't think so, you little turnip. :tongue:
pos rep for that one

My point is I get great joy in watching losers on a message board talk about how Obama is not intelligent.

So Obama is intelligent because he wrote two books? That's your big argument?

Literacy doesnt determine intelligence.

After the shoe throwing incident, I wouldn't trust the secret service to protect me if I were Obama as much as I would before the incident.

Next time, it won't be a shoe.

Shoe throwing ... really .... that worries you. What, now everyone who goes to a press conference will have to be naked?

In reality the biggest protection the secret service provides is actually preventing dangerous weapons (not shoes or other clothing items) from getting close enough to cause a problem unless in the hands of trusted people. So if you are worried about a shoe throwing incident then why do you ever go outside at all?

Although a lack of it does show a lack of intelligence ... Bush Jr. for that example.

Either way, we will see what happens when it happens, as with all presidents, all we can do is hope that they do a good job.

Although a lack of it does show a lack of intelligence ... Bush Jr. for that example.

Either way, we will see what happens when it happens, as with all presidents, all we can do is hope that they do a good job.
yeah, sure, cause Harvard is in the habbit of giving out degrees to those that are illiterate

hmmm, where did Obama get his from??????

yeah, sure, cause Harvard is in the habbit of giving out degrees to those that are illiterate

hmmm, where did Obama get his from??????

The few Harvard grads I have met ... well ... let's just say they can speak well but have the sense of a fish in a barrel.

No need for an argument.

You are being silly.

Keep trying though. I am sure Obama will make mistakes just like any president.

the point being, both Bush and Obama got degrees from Harvard

Obama his Law Degree, Bush his MBA

Meh ... then I do not get why you are against my post in the first place, since all I ever say on the matter is "we'll see when it happens." I have no commitments to any side of whether Obama will be a good pres or not, however it is great to see someone half-way intelligent got a degree, even if it is primarily in language skills (again if he's more intelligent than that we'll see).

Meh ... then I do not get why you are against my post in the first place, since all I ever say on the matter is "we'll see when it happens." I have no commitments to any side of whether Obama will be a good pres or not, however it is great to see someone half-way intelligent got a degree, even if it is primarily in language skills (again if he's more intelligent than that we'll see).
you claimed that Bush was illiterate

you know that is all just urban legend, right?

btw, this is not me defending Bush, its challenging moronic bullshit

How is it an urban legend has an actual video posted in so many places, not to mention shown on national TV (was live the very first time)? Odd ...

The fact that the shoe-thrower was an Iraqi in Iraq would create a whole different set of dynamics than someone in this country doing it.

People also forget that the press was initially searched well by secret service, of course they can't always prevent some nut journalist from throwing their pen or shoes, but Pres.Bush was in no real danger.

Forum List

Back