I fear for Obama...

Quite the opposite. I never understood why some people think one race is better (or worse) than another race. I am just curious as to why Obama refers to himself as a black man, rather than multi-racial or just American. Is he ashamed that he is part white? Would he still refer to himself as black if his skin was lighter in color?

Obama DOESNT refer to himself as a black man, WE DO. Why can't some of you seem to grasp that. You've NEVER heard him say he's a black man, just like you will never hear me say that about myself. We are Biracial and proud of it

psssst. no one cares.
move on.

obviously some on hear do cause the keep bringing up moron.

Del, for some reason you keep responding to my posts as if you have some sort of obsession with me. This is getting a bit freaky, maybe you ought to go obsess with someone else, like the cat fetish boy Willow

obviously some on hear do cause the keep bringing up moron.

Del, for some reason you keep responding to my posts as if you have some sort of obsession with me. This is getting a bit freaky, maybe you ought to go obsess with someone else, like the cat fetish boy Willow

try reposting this in english, ok?

Wonder why the press and the Tv laud him as the "First African American" Presidente? not the first 1/2 African American presidente.. :eusa_whistle:

Wonder why the press and the Tv laud him as the "First African American" Presidente? not the first 1/2 African American presidente.. :eusa_whistle:

for the same reason that John Kennedy was duly noted as the first non-anglo saxon american president. His irish american self identification was duly noted even though the kennedy family tree is not 100% irish, and therefore he was not pure irish.

for the same reason that John Kennedy was duly noted as the first non-anglo saxon american president. His irish american self identification was duly noted even though the kennedy family tree is not 100% irish, and therefore he was not pure irish.

which all may be true, but you have stated that obamalama never said he was a black man, so for him to sit idly by and not correct the media is somehow undoing your theory of genetic relativity,, pardon the pun!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm outraged that george bush proudly self-identified as a "texan" when he wasn't even born there!

Why didn't the media constantly and specifically note that he was a translated texan. One who's true roots were the blue blood families of elite new england.

The outrage!

After the shoe throwing incident, I wouldn't trust the secret service to protect me if I were Obama as much as I would before the incident.

Next time, it won't be a shoe.

The Secret Service doesn't usually flank the president at a conference podium. There are times when the SS just has to stay out of sight. At an event like that, sweeps and searches have been done beforehand to ensure that there are no weapons. If someone throws a shoe, a life isn't in danger. The SS came out immediately after the shoe was thrown.

I always have questioned why Bush wasn't whisked away from that classroom on 9/11 though. His location was public, and the confusion was so deep at that moment, that it seems hard to fathom why they wouldn't get him the fuck out of there immediately. There's no way to have known if his location was or wasn't an imminent target. The explanation of not wanting to scare the kids was ridiculous. The SS has one job, and that job doesn't include looking out for the emotional interests of school kids when the president's life may very well be in immediate and imminent danger.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm outraged that george bush proudly self-identified as a "texan" when he wasn't even born there!

Why didn't the media constantly and specifically note that he was a translated texan. One who's true roots were the blue blood families of elite new england.

The outrage!

shot down by a WillowReed. :lol:

Why does Obama define himself as "black" or African American? Well....considering that the RNC made a big deal out of his skin color, as well as the media, he's trying to take the easiest identifier that most people are already familiar with.

/racist joke/ Besides.......the white part of Obama is probably in his drawers, and he's ashamed to be a 6 ft black man with a 3 inch penis. Thank goodness he can dance and play basketball, otherwise he'd be considered useless. /end racist joke/

Now....the reason that I put that little piece of trash above in this post, is because I've already heard some people murmuring it under their breaths.

Does writing a book make a person "smart"? Not really. There is a dude that has a commercial on tv. His name is Chris Prentiss, and he's the director/owner of Malibu Rehab Center. He's always hawking his book "The Alcoholism/Addiction Cure". He claims to be able to cure your drinking by reading his book.

Only trouble is, the success rate of his rehab is abysmal, so, is he "smart"? He wrote a book after all..........

Is Obama "smart"? Depends on your perspective. If you've never traveled outside of where you were born, and never went to college, well.....Obama would have more experience than you, and therefore be considered "smarter".

I think the best way to say it is thus.......

Obama's intelligence should be compared to the intelligence of presidents who have come before him, because after all, that is kind of an exclusive club that not many of us can compare ourselves to.

I do know that Obama is smarter than Bush Jr. however.

I proudly self identify as scottish-american, even though I'm in reality less than 50% pure scottish.

Does that piss you off?

No? Didn't think so.

Therefore, your newfound "concern" about how obama self identifies is just a manifestation of your post-election bitterness.

You really need to calm down RD. Once again, I never said it pisses me off. They're your words, not mine.

Thanks for making it clear that you only have insults to offer, rather than real answers though. . .

Forum List

Back