"I don't like blacks because..."

I saw a show long long long ago. KKK people on stage...couple of men, couple of women...and the audience asking questions. One of the KKK gals said the lady in the audience questioning her was an insult to her race for having an asian daughter...or maybe a black daughter...and the gal was white. The lady in the audience listened to this rant by the KKK gal and began to cry. Guess what the KKK gal did? G'wan. Guess.

She began to cry too. And apologized. After the show...she quit the KKK.

The black guy on the panel did not have to be threating with violence, it just prove the guys point

entitled attitude that our slave descendants have.

What the hell does that mean? Are you kidding me?

I'm hispanic. Do you think I feel 'entitled' too? Do you think I'm going to wake up early tomorrow to mow a couple of lawns and then go pick up my welfare check?

Well..I dunno about mowing my lawn..I like to do that myself with the weedeater. And I don't know about the welfare check either....but I get foodstamps to help me and the Mister out cuz we are poor....so if I buy the ingredients, will you fix me a killer mexican dinner? Will ya, huh? Since you are mexican, you MUST know how to make some great tacos. :lol:

(Just to lighten the mood. No offense intended and I hope you take it in the content I aimed at). Hugs.

entitled attitude that our slave descendants have.

What the hell does that mean? Are you kidding me?

I'm hispanic. Do you think I feel 'entitled' too? Do you think I'm going to wake up early tomorrow to mow a couple of lawns and then go pick up my welfare check?

Well..I dunno about mowing my lawn..I like to do that myself with the weedeater. And I don't know about the welfare check either....but I get foodstamps to help me and the Mister out cuz we are poor....so if I buy the ingredients, will you fix me a killer mexican dinner? Will ya, huh? Since you are mexican, you MUST know how to make some great tacos. :lol:

(Just to lighten the mood. No offense intended and I hope you take it in the content I aimed at). Hugs.

None taken Ms. Gracie. I'm not Mexican but I DO make a hell of a burrito. Maybe one day I'll share my recipe :lol:

What did he say that wasn't true? What I find Offensive is the attack on him for stating his beliefs and defending them. He was asked a question and he answered it. That panel had no business ganging up on him.

Last I checked we are free to have our own opinions and free to express them. And the dude that went on about it being offensive, he did not refute anything that was said.

Yes R. Jay Fullmer was free to be offensive and stupid. And the other panelists were free to express their opinions about how offensive and stupid he was.

Somebody hit Amelia, she can't just hover there ending in '98.

What did he say that wasn't true? What I find Offensive is the attack on him for stating his beliefs and defending them. He was asked a question and he answered it. That panel had no business ganging up on him.

Last I checked we are free to have our own opinions and free to express them. And the dude that went on about it being offensive, he did not refute anything that was said.

Yes R. Jay Fullmer was free to be offensive and stupid. And the other panelists were free to express their opinions about how offensive and stupid he was.

Somebody hit Amelia, she can't just hover there ending in '98.

I got her over by 1 point, lol. Soon, I will hae a bit more clout. :D

Who said that? Quote it for me. The individual that stated he did not like blacks told them why. And nothing he said was wrong. he did not make it up, he did not fabricate the information and he explained he has personal history with blacks as well. In fact he never said anything about crime.

Yes so he prejudged the man on the panel and the guy in the photo. He needs proof from them that they're not whatever stereotype he has in his head. I don't understand how that can be defended.

If I see a black guy or a white guy dressed like they're in a gang wearing bandanas and chains and things I will probably avoid them.

If I see a friendly looking white person or black person I'm not going to assume the black guy is a criminal.

But according to some, you even profiling a black guy OR a white guy wearing bandanas and chains and whatnot..that makes you a racist. Not to me, mind you. But to those who are so politically correct, they squeak when they walk.

I wonder what would have been done if the hawaiian guy said he didn't like haole's.

There is no such thing as ‘politically correct,’ it’s a myth contrived by the right.

And the issue is dependent upon who is doing the profiling, the state or private citizens.

It’s perfectly appropriate for private citizens – or private society, in general – to admonish those who act in a manner considered to be offensive or racist, such as profiling.

Conversely, private citizens are also at liberty to profile, to express their racist opinions, and to announce that they don’t like someone they’ve never met and don’t know simply because of the color of his skin, provided those expressing such opinions understand that they make themselves racists, not ‘according to some,’ but according to society as a whole.

Last, profiling by the state is of course both illegal and un-Constitutional, a violation of one’s civil liberties, just as it’s a violation of one’s civil liberties for the state exact punitive measures against those who express racist opinions.

Well...I will think about it. You can have him if I can have Denzel. :)

I'm sorry, you'll have to ask Mrs. Denzel. ;) And Denzel is two Tyrion's, so I still have a free gimme.

Hmm. I must consider this. Oh!! Robert Downey Jr. He's 5'9", that's stretching it a little - no pun intended.

I <3 him.

Forum List

Back