two black brothers foil attempted robbery

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Last edited:
literally brothers

Good Samaritans have answer when robber asks, 'You guys want to get cut?' - chicagotribune.com
Brothers Joel, left, and Andrew Leach foiled an armed robbery in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood on Thursday by chasing the robber, who used a box cutter to threaten the victim, and confronting him with their own knife. (Chris Sweda, Chicago Tribune / October 18, 2013)

guess Tank, Sunshine, & Shootspeeders won't be posting in this thread :thup: :rofl:

You are obsessed with me. And your constant stalking is making me very uncomfortable. You had no reason to bring my name up in this thread. None, whatsoever. You are nothing but a garden variety creep.

[MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION]

The rules apply as equally as we can make them. We are not here to run cover for spam, or propaganda, Left or Right. You have a point, make it, back it up, and move on. Each post needs to contain relevant on topic content, flames are optional, relevant content is not. It's not rocket science. If you can chew gum and walk at the same time, you should have no difficulty meeting that standard. You see something posted that you don't like, challenge it with sound reason. Something unrelated to the thread gets brought up, that is relevant to you, start your own thread on it, rather than hi-jack the current thread. We are focused on communication skills here, not Left or Right. Impartiality is the goal, on the administrative end. We maintain the playing field, we don't stack the deck, choose winners or losers, we try to maintain fairness.
The Reason for the change in Rules regarding This Forum, is the level of Abuse this Forum is too well known for.

Last edited:
literally brothers

Good Samaritans have answer when robber asks, 'You guys want to get cut?' - chicagotribune.com
Brothers Joel, left, and Andrew Leach foiled an armed robbery in Chicago's South Loop neighborhood on Thursday by chasing the robber, who used a box cutter to threaten the victim, and confronting him with their own knife. (Chris Sweda, Chicago Tribune / October 18, 2013)

guess Tank, Sunshine, & Shootspeeders won't be posting in this thread :thup: :rofl:

You mean someone tried to commit a crime in Chicago? omgnoway! .......

Wow, I'm sure these guys will be on all the talk shows soon

literally brothers

You are obsessed with me. And your constant stalking is making me very uncomfortable. You had no reason to bring my name up in this thread. None, whatsoever. You are nothing but a garden variety creep.

The rules apply as equally as we can make them. We are not here to run cover for spam, or propaganda, Left or Right. You have a point, make it, back it up, and move on. Each post needs to contain relevant on topic content, flames are optional, relevant content is not.

exactly. I didn't single you out anyway. :eusa_eh: Reading must not be your strong suit as my post begins w/ on-topic content then goes on to flame the usual suspects who's raison d'être seems to be nothing other than to run down blacks. You run around the forum 24/7 denigrating blacks. You get what you give.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back