"I don't like blacks because..."

Let's break this down to it's simplest component; White guilt. ALL Whites are supposed to feel a guilt complex, given the last three hundred years. I am not buying into that, truly. Blacks commit so many crimes beyond this racial nonsense, I don’t know what to say. Whether I like blacks is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Let's break this down to it's simplest component; White guilt. ALL Whites are supposed to feel a guilt complex, given the last three hundred years. I am not buying into that, truly. Not really. Blacks commit so many crimes beyond this racial nonsense, I don’t know what to say. Whether I like blacks is irrelevant.

Let's break this down to it's real component: You're a feeble-minded old broad.

Let's break this down to it's simplest component; White guilt. ALL Whites are supposed to feel a guilt complex, given the last three hundred years. I am not buying into that, truly. Not really. Blacks commit so many crimes beyond this racial nonsense, I don’t know what to say. Whether I like blacks is irrelevant.

Let's break this down to it's real component: You're a feeble-minded old broad.

:eek:

I

Today's racism isn't like the racism of the past which was born out of misguided ignorance and in some cases misplaced resentments. Today's racism is rational and can be logically defended.

Keep trying to convince yourself, coward.

Thats Unkotard, he's a weird dude and a internet tough guy.

And how exactly am I a coward?

Racism is based on fear. You're a racist coward. Congratulations, weakling.

Many people are weary of pit bull terriers. They have a reputation for violence behavior and this is assumed to be the natural inclination of the breed. The pit bull terrier did not receive this reputation unjustifiably. The statistic show that the breed's reputation isn't completely warranted. Likewise, many people are weary of blacks who present themselves in a "gangsta" manner. There is a reputation for crime and violence which seems to be the motive operandi of inner city communities. This reputation isn't received in error. The statistics show that blacks are more likely to commit crime. It would be just as irrational to approach every "thugged out" black on a case by case basis as it would be to approach every pit bull terrier on a case by case basis. No one should risk their wellbeing because "they aren't all bad". Racism is based on statistics, personal preferences and experience for me. For some it's based on television, upbringing and in some cases trauma.

Spoken like a true fucking coward. Humans are all the same "breed," idiot.

raceinc.jpg

Gee. Why is he having so much trouble making eye contact.

Most Racist Moment On A Game Show! - YouTube

he didn't lie, so what's the issue?

he made eye contact while speaking. the only time he didn't was when he was mentally going through his list of reasons to present his best case.

The naacp doesn't help islanders, then the naacp is more racist than I thought

he doesn't want people thinking he got a job based on the color of his skin, he wants them to know he gets shit done

Forum List

Back