"I don't like blacks because..."

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Gee. Why is he having so much trouble making eye contact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaT0MMuMZWo]Most Racist Moment On A Game Show! - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody whos worked or lived around a high population of blacks knows what he was saying

What did he say that wasn't true? What I find Offensive is the attack on him for stating his beliefs and defending them. He was asked a question and he answered it. That panel had no business ganging up on him.

Last I checked we are free to have our own opinions and free to express them. And the dude that went on about it being offensive, he did not refute anything that was said.

So what you all are saying, is that you believe that the nicely dressed young gentleman they were talking about is probably a gangbanger and a criminal. Or at least he would need to go out of his way to prove to you that he wasn't. Did I get that right?

Who said that? Quote it for me. The individual that stated he did not like blacks told them why. And nothing he said was wrong. he did not make it up, he did not fabricate the information and he explained he has personal history with blacks as well. In fact he never said anything about crime.

I don't see a problem with what the polynesian stated. In HIS opinion, in HIS experience, he has issue with blacks. So what? They DID gangbang him right there on that panel, which in MY opinion, is goosestepping to keep up with being PC.

So what you all are saying, is that you believe that the nicely dressed young gentleman they were talking about is probably a gangbanger and a criminal.
Odds are better for a black male to be a gangbanger and a criminal then any other group.

And the only person on the show that started to threat violence was the black guy

So what you all are saying, is that you believe that the nicely dressed young gentleman they were talking about is probably a gangbanger and a criminal. Or at least he would need to go out of his way to prove to you that he wasn't. Did I get that right?

Who said that? Quote it for me. The individual that stated he did not like blacks told them why. And nothing he said was wrong. he did not make it up, he did not fabricate the information and he explained he has personal history with blacks as well. In fact he never said anything about crime.

Yes so he prejudged the man on the panel and the guy in the photo. He needs proof from them that they're not whatever stereotype he has in his head. I don't understand how that can be defended.

If I see a black guy or a white guy dressed like they're in a gang wearing bandanas and chains and things I will probably avoid them.

If I see a friendly looking white person or black person I'm not going to assume the black guy is a criminal.

The guy in the OP is a Pacific Islander. I have been around several of them. Some consider themselves black and some wouldn't lower themselves. Also, I worked with a lot of blacks from Nigeria. They have the exact same sentiment about the blacks who were born here. Ditto Jamaicans, they don't care much for American slave descendants. Those Nigerian guys have a serious work ethic. They have a hierarchy and network, for lack of better terms, with a sponsor who helps get them here and to whom they are obligated for a very long time. It used to be very frustrating when they would get the call and suddenly have to leave work to do the bidding of the sponsor. I have had east Indian patients who did not want American blacks giving them care, and Asians as well who did not want black caregivers.

Just because someone is a minority does not mean they think American slave descendants are deserving of anything more than anyone else. This man just spoke what many other minorities have been known to say in other settings.

Last edited:

Yes so he prejudged the man on the panel and the guy in the photo. He needs proof from them that they're not whatever stereotype he has in his head. I don't understand how that can be defended.

If I see a black guy or a white guy dressed like they're in a gang wearing bandanas and chains and things I will probably avoid them.

If I see a friendly looking white person or black person I'm not going to assume the black guy is a criminal.

But according to some, you even profiling a black guy OR a white guy wearing bandanas and chains and whatnot..that makes you a racist. Not to me, mind you. But to those who are so politically correct, they squeak when they walk.

I wonder what would have been done if the hawaiian guy said he didn't like haole's.

Last edited:
If you don't like it do as other liberals have done, make laws that will force him and his family to be around blacks, bussing, affirmative action, ect.......

Actually, the dude made a heck of a lot of sense when he said he didn't want to be hired because he was brown. He wanted to be hired because he was best for the job.
He said quite a few things I agreed with. The black dude getting all ghetto made me roll my eyes. HE is the epitome of why the polynesian doesn't like blacks. But the panel was too busy being lemmings to hear or see what he was saying.

But according to some, you even profiling a black guy OR a white guy wearing bandanas and chains and whatnot..that makes you a racist. Not to me, mind you. But to those who are so politically correct, they squeak when they walk.

I wonder what would have been done if the hawaiian guy said he didn't like haole's.

I have no problem with that. I wouldn't hire anyone with their pants below their ass or wearing a giant necklace like a clown.

But the guy in the video is implying that skin color is the problem. And the world should be past that by now.

What did he say that wasn't true? What I find Offensive is the attack on him for stating his beliefs and defending them. He was asked a question and he answered it. That panel had no business ganging up on him.

Last I checked we are free to have our own opinions and free to express them. And the dude that went on about it being offensive, he did not refute anything that was said.

It happens on this board every day, the ganging up on someone for stating their opinion. What would you expect the panel to do if he had said something you took serious exception to? "Say good point, and off to you, Dave?"

"He's an older white gentleman, that means he's probably a racist; I don't like Jim."

They were deciding if this guy should get $25k, and this guy said "No, because he's black."

Tht is not okay. It just isn't. Not like him, fine. Whatever. Wear your racist ass loud and proud. But fuck him over? Naw, man.

Have some class, and while you're at it? Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back