"I don't like blacks because..."

I didn't get that from his statement. I got that he has a problem with blacks in HIS personal experience. Judging the guy's pic on the wall and not wanting to vote for him or whatever that show was due to his being black...that was a bit unfair. However, he is entitled to vote however he wishes and it was not the panel's business to gang up on him due to his opinion. They ALL choose whomever for whatever the show is about. Were the other on the panel picked at due to their choices? Probably not.

Who said that? Quote it for me. The individual that stated he did not like blacks told them why. And nothing he said was wrong. he did not make it up, he did not fabricate the information and he explained he has personal history with blacks as well. In fact he never said anything about crime.

Yes so he prejudged the man on the panel and the guy in the photo. He needs proof from them that they're not whatever stereotype he has in his head. I don't understand how that can be defended.

If I see a black guy or a white guy dressed like they're in a gang wearing bandanas and chains and things I will probably avoid them.

If I see a friendly looking white person or black person I'm not going to assume the black guy is a criminal.

But according to some, you even profiling a black guy OR a white guy wearing bandanas and chains and whatnot..that makes you a racist. Not to me, mind you. But to those who are so politically correct, they squeak when they walk.

I wonder what would have been done if the hawaiian guy said he didn't like haole's.

I just came back downstairs. I'm willing to take another walk just to prove it, but pretty damn sure I wasn't squeaking.

I don't even know what that show was. Nor really care. But I give kudos to the polynesian dude for standing firm. And the black guy in the suit threatening him? Pffffffft. Fuck him.

Don't take it personal Boop. It was a "in general" observation mostly on the panel in the vid. Not you.

I don't even know what that show was. Nor really care. But I give kudos to the polynesian dude for standing firm. And the black guy in the suit threatening him? Pffffffft. Fuck him.

I wonder what would've happened if the Black guy said that he didn't like Polynesians :cool:

I guarantee they would've ganged up just as hard on the black guy for being so ignorant

I wonder what would've happened if the Black guy said that he didn't like Polynesians :cool:

I guarantee they would've ganged up just as hard on the black guy for being so ignorant

I dunno. Would be interesting to see, eh?

I dunno. Would be interesting to see, eh?

Both would make me sad about humanity

But the guy in the video is implying that skin color is the problem. And the world should be past that by now.
It's not skin color, it's the way the people with that skin color behave

Remember the story of 'the good Samaritan' in the Bible? Samaritans were half breeds, children of Jews who had married with slaves. They were separated and looked down upon because of their connection to the slave class. Having one of them do a good deed, might not have been out of the ordinary, but it would have been out of the ordinary for a member of the despised slave class to help a full blooded Jew.

Anybody whos worked or lived around a high population of blacks knows what he was saying

During the seventies and eighties, when African Americans were integrated at the highest percentages, we did not have the number of problems to which you allude.

If one were to consider it from a simplistic observation, your type of Tank observation, then whites were the highest number of druggies, the Hispanics were the most violent, and the blacks were the most sexual in terms of fraternization and harassament.

But when it came to American black marketing in the Asian bases and camps and ports, all races were in heads over heels.

Or like I said. "I'm not voting for her because she's a woman in her later years, and one of them used to beat me with a ruler at school." Whaaaat?

Back in 2007, the Game Show Network aired a show called, “Without Prejudice?” where a group of five strangers picked a winner from another group of five strangers to receive $25,000 based on their first impressions.

On the show, the contestants had to eliminate a first person based on who gave the worst impression. Later on, the group was shown facts about the eliminated members, including their careers and salaries. The process would continue until one person was picked from the panel.

In this clip, a contestant named “Michael” from Texas was asked to comment on one potential winner and explained that he should be eliminated solely because he was Black. You have to see for yourself what happens next.

Of course it wouldn't. And the problem with many on this forum is they really haven't been around a lot of people from other countries. Granted, some have been in the military, but I have worked with Pacific islanders as well as the others I named in the above post. Blacks may not like much about whites, but I can tell you there are a lot of groups who do not appreciate the entitled attitude that our slave descendants have.

Back in the 70's..especially in my neck of the woods, blacks were just tan hippies, lol. And look at Woodstock. Now those were the days.

And? Polynesian dude had a change of heart. Would have done so without others speaking from their hearts, challenging his thinking? Doubtful.

I think that's why he couldn't look anybody in the eye. Yes, of course. That's just a guess on my part.

Racist Incident On Without Prejudice Game Show | Sick Chirpse

“The show won awards in the UK and so they made a US version. This was the pilot episode and the most popular. It was such a success that they got a full season from it. It is an hour long show and we were all randomly chosen. The judges and the contestants. So they wanted to see if the judges could “judge” without prejudice. They would go on to award the winner 25K. I was the winner. Myself and the other finalist were the only 2 contestants that got to actually meet the judges and when i met them, the Polynesian guy had a change of heart and actually voted FOR me. The edits don’t show that he came from his seat and hugged me. It was a very interesting experience. We had no idea what the judges were saying or doing or who they even were, for that matter, so I had no idea that he was racist when I went out and met the judges. It ended well though. I talked to that guy over a meal and he said that he had a change of heart.”

I guess it just depends on where ones grows up, the parents that raise them, the experiences they have for any race. Thankfully, my dad was totally cool. Mom, not so much. But Dad was my best bud and I learned from him. Yay!

What did he say that wasn't true? What I find Offensive is the attack on him for stating his beliefs and defending them. He was asked a question and he answered it. That panel had no business ganging up on him.

Last I checked we are free to have our own opinions and free to express them. And the dude that went on about it being offensive, he did not refute anything that was said.

Yes R. Jay Fullmer was free to be offensive and stupid. And the other panelists were free to express their opinions about how offensive and stupid he was.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back