I Believe Joe About The Trump Indictment

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Joe Biden says he had no influence or played no role over the DOJ regarding Trump's indictment and I totally believe him. Of course he didn't. The Borg Collective already knows what the rest of the Collective wants and what the Collective's goals are. After all, they are a Collective. Orders or influence don't need to be given for one hand to tell the other hand what to do or what it wants because the Collective already knows. And, you don't want to risk public knowledge getting out that there actually was influence so you just expect the Collective to do what the Collective wants to achieve the Collective's goals and then make the claim that there was no influence. No direction needs to be given because they are all part of the same Collective and the Collective knows what the Collective wants.

Joe Biden says he had no influence or played no role over the DOJ regarding Trump's indictment and I totally believe him. Of course he didn't. The Borg Collective already knows what the rest of the Collective wants and what the Collective's goals are. After all, they are a Collective. Orders or influence don't need to be given for one hand to tell the other hand what to do or what it wants because the Collective already knows. And, you don't want to risk public knowledge getting out that there actually was influence so you just expect the Collective to do what the Collective wants to achieve the Collective's goals and then make the claim that there was no influence. No direction needs to be given because they are all part of the same Collective and the Collective knows what the Collective wants.
Nonsense. You are giving an example of what the Trump organization was like, and his Presidency, according to many who worked for Trump and the Administration.

Your lie about Biden and his administration is not going to work.

To further this Borg mentality.....the indictment just coincidently came out the same day as Wray handing over the
bribery document linking Joe-Ukraine-5 million to Congress. If it wasn't for MTG, you wouldn't even have heard about it.
I think you are really on to something, Independentthinker.

Last edited:
Nonsense. You are giving an example of what the Trump organization was like, and his Presidency, according to many who worked for Trump and the Administration.

Your lie about Biden and his administration is not going to work.
What lie? I made a post saying I believe Biden didn't influence the DOJ and you're attacking me? Apparently you don't believe Biden.

To further this Borg mentality.....the indictment just coincidently came out the same day as Wray handing over the
bribery document linking Joe-Ukrain-5 million to Congress. If it wasn't for MTG, you wouldn't even have heard about it.
Are you trying to say you don't believe in coincidences? LOL

What lie? I made a post saying I believe Biden didn't influence the DOJ and you're attacking me? Apparently you don't believe Biden.
OK.

Starting with Borg, I think it should have been a separate paragraph. That is what confused me. It sounded like a mockery.

bribery document linking Joe-Ukraine-5 million to Congress. If it wasn't for MTG, you wouldn't even have heard about it.
That document remains to be seen and proven as Biden doing something wrong.

Until evidence is shown, material one, there is nothing to go on about.

You believe a serial and compulsive liar? Joe Biden outright lies to the face of the world on international tv on a near constant basis. Big lies and even small insignificant lies that are told and there is nothing to be gained from them.

All politicians lie to some extent but he lies more than any I'd seen before. It's quite astounding honestly to see a president lie as much as him and have it largely ignored by the msm.

Do you honestly believe he would tell the truth here? Involving something that could tie him to something that is political poison such as being a part of a political witch hunt to politically assinate a presidential candidate? Hell no. Lying Joe Biden will lie his ass off and not even bat an eye about it.

You believe a serial and compulsive liar? Joe Biden outright lies to the face of the world on international tv on a near constant basis. Big lies and even small insignificant lies that are told and there is nothing to be gained from them.

All politicians lie to some extent but he lies more than any I'd seen before. It's quite astounding honestly to see a president lie as much as him and have it largely ignored by the msm.

Do you honestly believe he would tell the truth here? Involving something that could tie him to something that is political poison such as being a part of a political witch hunt to politically assinate a presidential candidate? Hell no. Lying Joe Biden will lie his ass off and not even bat an eye about it.
It's sarcasm

Have you evidence of this 'Collective'

Reruns of Star Trek is not accepted..

Yes, Biden lies a lot, a hell of a lot. But, the fact is, Biden's DOJ is out to get Trump. They don't need direction from Biden to do it. They were already doing it. If you listen to the video, Biden doesn't deny that the left want to get Trump, he merely washed his hands of it, claiming that he didn't direct it, even though he knew they were already trying to get Trump.

Yes, Biden lies a lot, a hell of a lot. But, the fact is, Biden's DOJ is out to get Trump. They don't need direction from Biden to do it. They were already doing it. If you listen to the video, Biden doesn't deny that the left want to get Trump, he merely washed his hands of it, claiming that he didn't direct it, even though he knew they were already trying to get Trump.
It is the United States of America vs Donald Trump.

There is still the Rule of Law in the US, some of you understand it or not.

Right, the timing was scheduled. There are no coincidences when it comes to the corruption of the left when it involves their puppet. The puppeteers are the string-pullers. But Marjorie Taylor Green is on it!

Forum List

Back