I Believe Joe About The Trump Indictment

Joe Biden says he had no influence or played no role over the DOJ regarding Trump's indictment and I totally believe him. Of course he didn't. The Borg Collective already knows what the rest of the Collective wants and what the Collective's goals are. After all, they are a Collective. Orders or influence don't need to be given for one hand to tell the other hand what to do or what it wants because the Collective already knows. And, you don't want to risk public knowledge getting out that there actually was influence so you just expect the Collective to do what the Collective wants to achieve the Collective's goals and then make the claim that there was no influence. No direction needs to be given because they are all part of the same Collective and the Collective knows what the Collective wants.
Somebody learned a new word.

Wow.

Joe Biden says he had no influence or played no role over the DOJ regarding Trump's indictment and I totally believe him.

- Sure enough, after the bribe reportedly took place Biden and Hunter flies to Kiev, and Biden extorts the Ukraine PM, who fires tbe prosecutor.

WHAT A F*ING COINCIDENCE
!

And on tbe very day this all comes out - several hours later - Biden's hand-picked criminally partisan shitbag US AG & his DOT announce they are indicting Trump.

What a well-timed fortutitous distraction for Biden.

Biden wasn't part of this?

Yeah, like he knew nothing about and had no part in tbe Hillary Hoax and Obam's failed coup.

FLASHBACK:
Biden lied his ass off by publicly claiming he knew nothing in advance about the FBI's historic, unprecedrnted, never been done before, unwarranted fully armored, heavily armed, very public raid on Trump's home.

:shok:

EVERY serious legal expert,former AG, US AG, etc... pointed out THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL a Director of the FBI is NOT going to brief his President in advance of his plan to raid the home of that President's #1 Political Rival ... the man tbat FBI Director blames for gis not being appointed to tbe USSC!

The pitical implications, the massive appearance of partisan and political abuse of US Government Agencies / and power against a political rival were too masdive not to brief Biden in advance.

NOW for yesterday...After the FBI RAID on Mara Lago, YESTERDAY'S TRUMP INDICTMENT WAS A 'HOLD MY BEER' MOMENT:

IF experts know an FBI Director and his agency would not conduct an unprecedented raid on the President's #1 political enemy / rival without briefing tbat president 1st...
THEN YOU CAN BET THAT PRESIDENT'S US AG IS NOT GOING TO INDICT THAT SAME PRESIDENT'S #1 POLITICAL ENEMY / RIVAL...

...ON THE SAME DAY THAT PRESIDENT IS EXPOSED FOR TAKING A $5 MILLION DOLLAR BRIBE...

BEFORE 1ST BRIEFING THAT PRESIDENT HE WILL BE DOING IT.

This is, however, Joe Biden we are talking about.

What does Joe do?
-- 'HOLD MY BEER...'
Biden doubles down on 'stupid', believing tbe American people ate stupid, and declares he knew nothing about the indictment or tbe toming of the indictment until it was announced.
:auiqs.jpg:

AFTER ALL OF THE ABOVE you STILL believe Joe Biden's claim that he didn't know in advance, that they had not talked about announcing the indictment if tbe bribe scandal broke, IMO you have willingly been duped.

I'll even go further than that...

Sect of State Blinken - Biden's old campaingn manager (author of the 'Russian Disinformation' letter) - folded under threat of being held in Contempt of Congress and released the Afghan Letter, exposing Biden's failure, at almost the EXACT TIME / EXACT DAY as...

Director of the FBI Wray folded under threat of being held in Contempt of Congress and released the Biden Bribe scandal FBI document, exposing Biden had taken a $5 million bribe from Burisma.

THAT IS ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE, THAt BOTH OF FAILURES / SCANDALS BROKE ON ALMOST THE EXACT SAME DAY...

...AMAZINGLY THE EXACT SAME DAY AS GARLAND'S DOJ ANNOUNCES TRUMP IS BEING INDICTED

These 3 amazing things breaking on the same day...its like the odds of being struck by lightning on the same ass cheek three times on the same day.

IMO, Biden, Blinken, Wray, and Garland coordinated the release of the Afghan letter and the FBI document at the same time so both negative stories come out on the same time, only to be overshadowed by Trump's Indictment also that same day.

I don't believe in coincidences, & the odds of these 3 things happening on the same exact day are almost mathematically impossible ... unless coordinated.

- Sure enough, after the bribe reportedly took place Biden and Hunter flies to Kiev, and Biden extorts the Ukraine PM, who fires tbe prosecutor.

WHAT A F*ING COINCIDENCE
!

And on tbe very day this all comes out - several hours later - Biden's hand-picked criminally partisan shitbag US AG & his DOT announce they are indicting Trump.

What a well-timed fortutitous distraction for Biden.

Biden wasn't part of this?

Yeah, like he knew nothing about and had no part in tbe Hillary Hoax and Obam's failed coup.

FLASHBACK:
Biden lied his ass off by publicly claiming he knew nothing in advance about the FBI's historic, unprecedrnted, never been done before, unwarranted fully armored, heavily armed, very public raid on Trump's home.

:shok:

EVERY serious legal expert,former AG, US AG, etc... pointed out THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL a Director of the FBI is NOT going to brief his President in advance of his plan to raid the home of that President's #1 Political Rival ... the man tbat FBI Director blames for gis not being appointed to tbe USSC!

The pitical implications, the massive appearance of partisan and political abuse of US Government Agencies / and power against a political rival were too masdive not to brief Biden in advance.

NOW for yesterday...After the FBI RAID on Mara Lago, YESTERDAY'S TRUMP INDICTMENT WAS A 'HOLD MY BEER' MOMENT:

IF experts know an FBI Director and his agency would not conduct an unprecedented raid on the President's #1 political enemy / rival without briefing tbat president 1st...
THEN YOU CAN BET THAT PRESIDENT'S US AG IS NOT GOING TO INDICT THAT SAME PRESIDENT'S #1 POLITICAL ENEMY / RIVAL...

...ON THE SAME DAY THAT PRESIDENT IS EXPOSED FOR TAKING A $5 MILLION DOLLAR BRIBE...

BEFORE 1ST BRIEFING THAT PRESIDENT HE WILL BE DOING IT.

This is, however, Joe Biden we are talking about.

What does Joe do?
-- 'HOLD MY BEER...'
Biden doubles down on 'stupid', believing tbe American people ate stupid, and declares he knew nothing about the indictment or tbe toming of the indictment until it was announced.

:auiqs.jpg:

AFTER ALL OF THE ABOVE you STILL believe Joe Biden's claim that he didn't know in advance, that they had not talked about announcing the indictment if tbe bribe scandal broke, IMO you have willingly been duped.

I'll even go further than that...

Sect of State Blinken - Biden's old campaingn manager (author of the 'Russian Disinformation' letter) - folded under threat of being held in Contempt of Congress and released the Afghan Letter, exposing Biden's failure, at almost the EXACT TIME / EXACT DAY as...

Director of the FBI Wray folded under threat of being held in Contempt of Congress and released the Biden Bribe scandal FBI document, exposing Biden had taken a $5 million bribe from Burisma.

THAT IS ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE, THAt BOTH OF FAILURES / SCANDALS BROKE ON ALMOST THE EXACT SAME DAY...

...AMAZINGLY THE EXACT SAME DAY AS GARLAND'S DOJ ANNOUNCES TRUMP IS BEING INDICTED

These 3 amazing things breaking on the same day...its like the odds of being struck by lightning on the same ass cheek three times on the same day.

IMO, Biden, Blinken, Wray, and Garland coordinated the release of the Afghan letter and the FBI document at the same time so both negative stories come out on the same time, only to be overshadowed by Trump's Indictment also that same day.

I don't believe in coincidences, & the odds of these 3 things happening on the same exact day are almost mathematically impossible ... unless coordinated.

It's amazing how effective they are at brainwashing their sheeple.

Our system is that you don't have to prove you are innocent. Why do lefties have such a hard time with that?
Basically lefties do not believe in self defense.....most especially in interracial conflicts.

Leftwingers being the totolitarians they are....believes the state should have the power to decide who should be sent to the gulag or who should be allowed to go home.

Forum List

Back