I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

What makes a Congressional vote legal in your mind?

the law/constitution,,
Dude you are chasing your tail, Congress makes the law. The Constitution says you are allowed the arms needed to form a militia (capable of defeating an invading enemy Russia/China) Since the government already banned this they banned the Constitution.

But you play with your ar15 when the Russians arrive, they will be real scared of you

it would be better for you to just admit youre wrong and move on,,,

and I dont own an AR
It would be better for you to admit that the government nullified A2 a very long time ago.

Naturally you have modern anti aircraft missiles at home to wage war with Russia. Or do you believe that the small arms that the government permits you is fit to wage war with an enemy of the USA.

LOL play on kid

sorry but I refuse to surrender like a sheep,,,
unlike you,,
Then enjoy the hole from where you wage your imaginary war

It would be better for you to admit that the government nullified A2 a very long time ago.

Naturally you have modern anti aircraft missiles at home to wage war with Russia. Or do you believe that the small arms that the government permits you is fit to wage war with an enemy of the USA.

LOL play on kid

You heard it first from the crackpot "pro-gunner:" The AR-15 isn't accurate enough for home defense (though its military counterpart is good enough to use in combat), yet the shotgun, the most inaccurate of all weapons which just sprays a blast of shot out hoping one or more will hit its target is better for home defense! :cuckoo:
So, you don't even NEED an AR-15 in society! And if you don't need that, you certainly don't need AK-47s and a hundred other carbine and assault style variants! The very weapons which if it ever came down to civil collapse with no power, food or water and it was every man for himself, or a military action by the government, the very thing the Founders sought to give the people the power to resist, these would be your FIRST choice of weapons.

And you heard it all here first, from your friendly pro-gun, pro-UFO, pro-relativistic Bigfoot black hole denying Lake Champlain loving person, FRANNIE, shooter-extraordinaire.
The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

I guess you never heard of the M16, you flaming butthole!

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Play on

What is this....
PEO_M4_Carbine_RAS_M68_CCO.jpg

Looks like a Colt Defense M4 Carbine Rifle, like the one stolen from the Tennessee Army National Guard Armory. Should I notify the ATF?

LOL, I was doing this when you were still a drip in your dads nuts

It's an M16 or the M4...same fucken rifle.
You sure seem ignorant on the topic for being such an expert.

Oh......I've been shooting for well over 40 years ya dumb bimbo.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-M4-carbine-and-the-M16-rifle

Yours doesn't seem to crumble. Which is why I asked them why they're bothering to argue with you. On the subject, you've made up your mind and it is closed to any argument but yours.;

The military does not use semi auto pea shooters like the semi ar15 when in combat

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

The M16 is the military counterpart of the AR-15 used ALL AROUND THE WORLD, you clueless twit.
All the m16 did in Vietnam is jam, the USA no longer uses the thing as it's functionally obsolete.

Play on

What is this....

Looks like a Colt Defense M4 Carbine Rifle, like the one stolen from the Tennessee Army National Guard Armory. Should I notify the ATF?

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-the-M4-carbine-and-the-M16-rifle

Well if Quora says so.

Why would an expert quote quora?

Answer, because they have no frickin clue.

What does God need with a starship

Yours doesn't seem to crumble. Which is why I asked them why they're bothering to argue with you. On the subject, you've made up your mind and it is closed to any argument but yours.;
A2 says we are allowed the arms needed to form a capable militia. All these arms are actually banned, a few pea shooters that an enemy of the USA would not even notice are allowed

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

Play on

What is this....

Well if Quora says so.

Use the google dumbshit.

It's the same fucken rifle. The main difference being the collapsable stock and shorter barrel.

Please stop pretending to be an expert on something you know jackshit about.

Play on

What is this....

Well if Quora says so.

Use the google dumbshit.

It's the same fucken rifle. The main difference being the collapsable stock and shorter barrel.

Well if you found it on Quora it must be true.

I could never be as bright as a Quora user, nor would I pretend to be.

30 Stupidest Questions People Asked On Quora

What is this....

Well if Quora says so.

Use the google dumbshit.

Never knew google was owned by Quora.....
Educate yourself,it's the same rifle.

Well if Quora says so.

Use the google dumbshit.

Actually I own GOOG...…………………………….

Tell us more kid

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

The primary purpose of the right to bear arms, is not just 'self defense', or 'for hunting'. It is a fundamental right of the public to stand against tyranny.

Now people on the left, will say that your AR-15 isn't going to stop the US military, or national guard from wiping you out.

That's true. If the national guard were to be deployed against the citizens of this country, they would in fact win that war.

However, the point is that a government is less likely to become tyrannical, knowing the citizens can fight back.

The national guard might be willing to be deployed if they know the citizens will simply do as they are told. Which they will if they are helpless, and unable to fight back.

But if the guard is being deployed against armed citizens, and both sides start taking casualties... that national guard will quickly start asking why Americans are being deployed to kill other Americans.

Tyranny will end up being opposed, and those in power know this. That's why the first goal is to disarm, and make helpless the population.

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb

The primary purpose of the right to bear arms, is not just 'self defense', or 'for hunting'. It is a fundamental right of the public to stand against tyranny.

Now people on the left, will say that your AR-15 isn't going to stop the US military, or national guard from wiping you out.

That's true. If the national guard were to be deployed against the citizens of this country, they would in fact win that war.

However, the point is that a government is less likely to become tyrannical, knowing the citizens can fight back.

The national guard might be willing to be deployed if they know the citizens will simply do as they are told. Which they will if they are helpless, and unable to fight back.

But if the guard is being deployed against armed citizens, and both sides start taking casualties... that national guard will quickly start asking why Americans are being deployed to kill other Americans.

Tyranny will end up being opposed, and those in power know this. That's why the first goal is to disarm, and make helpless the population.
Actually A2 was intended to stop England when they returned as they did. However A2 was gutted by the gun laws that A2 forbids. But you stop the spread of Communism armed with nukes with your tinkertoys.

Well if Quora says so.

Use the google dumbshit.

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?
For an old hag who claims to be a firearms expert you're pretty damn stupid.

The Hunt - IMDb

Actually A2 was intended to stop England when they returned as they did. However A2 was gutted by the gun laws that A2 forbids. But you stop the spread of Communism armed with nukes with your tinkertoys.

Yet we beat the English,the most powerful military of that time.

Well if Quora says so.

Use the google dumbshit.

Tell us more kid

A google knockoff?
For an old hag who claims to be a firearms expert you're pretty damn stupid.

Actually GOOG is the stock symbol for the Google shares that I own
Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Stock Price, Quote, History & News

Now can you remind me when I claimed to be a gun expert? Because I never did...……………...

The Hunt - IMDb

Yet we beat the English,the most powerful military of that time.
With roughly equal weapons. Do you believe that you would beat Russia with government approved weapons sold to the public

I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society
I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense

I have used an AR-15 type rifle before and I mostly agree with your assessment of that particular weapon for the purposes you have stated.

At the same time, the type of weapon is a personal choice. The AR is great for target practice or precision shooting at medium range. A plus is that it is chambered for the cheap and plentiful .223" Remington round, which is also available as military surplus 5.56mm NATO ammunition, the metric designation for the same round.

M16 rifle - Wikipedia

Play on

What is this....

Well if Quora says so.

What does God need with a starship? To convince simple-minded fools that he is an alien so they will play along.

Forum List

Back