I am pro gun but have expressed my questions about the need for the AR-15 in society

A google knockoff?
For an old hag who claims to be a firearms expert you're pretty damn stupid.

Actually GOOG is the stock symbol for the Google shares that I own
Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Stock Price, Quote, History & News

Now can you remind me when I claimed to be a gun expert? Because I never did...……………...

You claimed the M16 was a different firearm than the M4 and that it's a piece of shit.
Yet our military still uses them.

Meh....retired at 46 eight years ago.
The M16 is a piece of shit, the troops in Vietnam said that as well

Vietnam War troops hated the M16 and called it a piece of garbage

Some clown then posted a pic of an M4 and I accurately identified it.

Play on kiddy

PS Garbage and shit may be interchanged

Everyone has access to google images chick.

And yes they hated the original M16 because it jammed.

And as I've already told you they fixed the problem by flash chroming and grinding the breech.

I'll give you some time to use the google so you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Actually Colt claimed that the military used the wrong powder...………………..

Next

That was part of the problem.
It burned dirty as hell. Once they flash chromed the barrels the problem was greatly reduced.

Yet we beat the English,the most powerful military of that time.
With roughly equal weapons. Do you believe that you would beat Russia with government approved weapons sold to the public

Are you saying our military would let Russia march on in and take over?

Are you saying that a semi auto ar15 can wage war with Russia anywhere?

Play on

LOL....and why would we as civilians be waging war against Russia when we have a military?
I see you haven't done any fundamental thinking on how ww3 might unfold. How long do you believe that an aircraft carrier would last with 1000, 5 to 10 thousand mile per hour anti ship missiles incoming? A few would be shot down, maybe...………….

What does that have to do with anything?

With roughly equal weapons. Do you believe that you would beat Russia with government approved weapons sold to the public

Play on

Do you know what asymmetrical warfare is?
Dont worry,I'll give you time to google it.
You counting on the enemy to use that?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Worked well in Afghanistan and Vietnam.

Play on

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good lord!!!
You're more clueless than I ever imagined.

Play on

LOL....and why would we as civilians be waging war against Russia when we have a military?
I see you haven't done any fundamental thinking on how ww3 might unfold. How long do you believe that an aircraft carrier would last with 1000, 5 to 10 thousand mile per hour anti ship missiles incoming? A few would be shot down, maybe...………….

What does that have to do with anything?
To you, nothing.

Carry on.

Play on

You mean the two wars the USA lost.

Jesus Christ take your pills

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb
Well as the 2nd amendment has absolutely nothing to do with either hunting game or home defense and everything to do with protection from a goverment run amok, I'll take exception.
Actually A2 has to do with forming a militia (military) to protect the homeland and the individual in that homeland

Bear in mind that when the founders used the word militia, they had the Minutemen fresh in their minds. The Minutemen was a group of rebelious citizens who formed themselves into a loosely organized militia to fight against the government then in power. In the case of Lexington and Concord specifically to prevent the goverment from seizing their stored arms. And it was cannon, shot and powder intended to wage war, weapons of mass destruction of the day and not a cache of friggin squirrel rifles. Therefore I think your argument is simply full of shit and double talk.

Play on

Aaaaaannnd your stupid is showing.
They lost due to Asymmetrical warfare ya dumbass.
Jesus....I even gave you the chance to google it and you still fucked it up.

Actually GOOG is the stock symbol for the Google shares that I own
Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Stock Price, Quote, History & News

Now can you remind me when I claimed to be a gun expert? Because I never did...……………...

You claimed the M16 was a different firearm than the M4 and that it's a piece of shit.

Play on kiddy

And as I've already told you they fixed the problem by flash chroming and grinding the breech.

I'll give you some time to use the google so you'll understand what I'm talking about.
I hated mine

Old version I take it?
8o's Viet Nam era at the time the Air Force wasn't given hardly any respect we had to take what the army and Marines didn't want.

Play on kiddy

I hated mine

Old version I take it?
8o's Viet Nam era at the time the Air Force wasn't given hardly any respect we had to take what the army and Marines didn't want.

They've improved dramatically.
Hell my civvy AR never jams,and you can bet the Colt M4 is significantly better than my Sig AR.

Play on

Interesting that you brought this up and asked how we would do against the Russian military.

Play on kiddy

I hated mine

Old version I take it?

Hell my civvy AR never jams,and you can bet the Colt M4 is significantly better than my Sig AR.
Hell if I had any of my AR's back them it would have been a vast improvement

I have said that this gun is a watered down version of a military weapon that has no place in society as there are far better hunting rifles and the shotgun is typically better for home defense. However since I now know that Hollywood is hunting me, all I can say is lock and load, everything...…..hollow points, exploding rounds and laser targeting preferred
The Hunt - IMDb
Well as the 2nd amendment has absolutely nothing to do with either hunting game or home defense and everything to do with protection from a goverment run amok, I'll take exception.
Actually A2 has to do with forming a militia (military) to protect the homeland and the individual in that homeland

Bear in mind that when the founders used the word militia, they had the Minutemen fresh in their minds. The Minutemen was a group of rebelious citizens who formed themselves into a loosely organized militia to fight against the government then in power. In the case of Lexington and Concord specifically to prevent the goverment from seizing their stored arms. And it was cannon, shot and powder intended to wage war, weapons of mass destruction of the day and not a cache of friggin squirrel rifles. Therefore I think your argument is simply full of shit and double talk.
A2 guaranteed the public the same weapons as the English. This was the intent, the new intent of every of 30000 gun laws is to keep military arms out of the hands of the public. A2 is null, has been for a long time

Play on

Interesting that you brought this up and asked how we would do against the Russian military.
Well if you approach the Russian military with ar15's they might just die of laughter

Play on kiddy

I hated mine

Old version I take it?

Are them paper targets dangerous

Well if you approach the Russian military with ar15's they might just die of laughter

Dont know about Reb but I have no plans to invade Russia.

I hated mine

Old version I take it?

Are them paper targets dangerous

I dont shoot paper once I've sighted my guns in.
That shits boring.
I prefer steel and or tannerite....and of course any invasive species like cats and hogs.

Tried shooting some 1/2 inch 4140 commercial heat treat,thats very hard steel for those who are uninitiated.
My lowly AR made swiss cheese out of it and I had to go with AR500.

fullsizeoutput_bd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bd.jpeg
IMG_0057.JPG

If They come to America I will most differently approach them with 5.56 NATO from about 500 yards couple of shots move and fire from a different location. What will you do?

If They come to America I will most differently approach them with 5.56 NATO from about 500 yards couple of shots move and fire from a different location. What will you do?

Dont ask her.
She has no idea what asymmetrical warfare is or how it's used.
Which is pretty weird since our forefathers used it against the Brits with amazing results.

Forum List

Back